Top positive review
1 May 2018
Writing this review after 1.5 months of usage. Edited after 2.5 months of usage.
1. Good quality cooling when temperature is less than 40*C, so, could beat March to mid-April heat pretty well.
2. Two way auto air throw (sideways).
3. Bed level air throw.
4. Good air throw, you get sufficient air even at 15 feet distance at high speed.
5. Easy to use panel. Buttons very responsive.
6. The remote makes life easy.
7. Easy to move across.
8. Easy to see water level.
9. With full tank, it runs 10-11 hours at high speed.
10. Timer function is probably the best feature for me.
1. Manual up-down adjustment needed for air throw direction.
2. No humidity control.
3. Water inlet on the side and not on top. Misleading information provided. Also, no ice tray provided.
4. Must have cross ventilation for cooling to work. But when outside temperature is too high (say 40+) room will keep getting warmer will air from outside, so the cooler becomes like a personal cooler. So, not that effective by April end, entire May.
5. Noise level pretty high.
6. Occasionally throws water which started after a few days of usage. But this is negligible.
Note: I have noticed 2 issues till now:
1. I was having issue with bore well water initially, I noticed a layer coming on the tank water outlet area and also on water layer viewing area. This is due to Hard Water salt build up which clogs the motor later on. Not sure if it makes the honeycomb less effective or not.
2. Bad smell when water tank isn't emptied for more than 3-4 days. Regular water change along with usage of disinfectant removes the smell.