Top positive review
Perhaps the best Pot available for cooking biryani and other Non-veg dishes
6 March 2018
1. It looks exactly as shown in the picture. I loved the looks.
2. It is big enough to cook biryani or pulao for 5-6 people.
3. If you want to cook kadai chicken, chicken curry or any other dish for five people, I found it too big. May be three litre one is enough.
4. Anodised outer surface provides awesome looks.
5. With non-stick feature, we are now using less oil to cook the dishes. Of course cleaning is also easy. The nonstick coating inside also looks goods, lets hope it lasts.
6. The handles are strong.
7. The lid is made of stainless steel. May be the transparent glass lid would have been better. Anyway, both have their own pros and cons.
8. Not too heavy not too light.
9. Packing was good and there was no damage during transit.
We are five member family and are using this cookware for cooking biryani and pulao. Now I am thinking of buying 3 litres one for cooking curries.