Top critical review
Poor qualuty product caught fire and blasted in kicthen.
Reviewed in India on 29 November 2018
Worst product by Amazon , seems duplicate or local device delivered. The device was short cercuited twice and even after we complaint to Phillips team their technician could not identify the fault and after days it gave a major fire spark and got blasted.
I have to replace the induction as soon as possible and want a new original product from amazon or 100 percent replacement cost back.
This is a severe concern while I was cooking in kitchen and the induction got fire all of the sudden.