auto-hp family

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 May 2017
Straightening doesnt stay long on my hair. My hair type is fine wavy and long, with medium density. If straightened properly with a heat protection spray stays only for a night. Its doesnt stay in humidity. A little work and sweat the effect goes off. I guess it depends on hair texture. Maybe helpful if you are completely in ac. However the effect when straightened is good. Smooth and straight. I hope it remained the same for longer. The plates are very broad with ceramic coating. Provided a shiny healthy look to hair and not a dry look. Didnt straighten a section in one swipe even though my hair is fine and just wavy not curly. Required 3 swipes.
Found little damaging. Few hairs were breaking. I think my hair was not able to bear the high heat and broad plates.
Build quality is very good. Heats up very quickly. Becomes very hot so be careful not to burn yourself.
Not recommended for thin fine hair as the plates are very broad, the heat might be too much for your hair. Thats just my opinion.Will be good for thick curly hair I guess.
Now Im looking for a straightener where the effect will stay longer atleast 2-3 days.
Please do a bit of research before investing in a straightener considering your hair type, the effect it provides, how long the effect lasts, if ceramic/tourmaline/ titanium plates avaible , durability etc....
*If you find my review helpul please click on"helpful"button to encourage my reviewing.Thank You.
521 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 June 2017
Unfortunately I have to write he review which is unsatisfactory. It gets heated with in minute but it doesn't work the way it was mentioned here. It doesn't produce any shine instead my hair look so dull and even the original shine gets damaged with the first use of it. I will not recommend it to any one.
24 people found this helpful
on 22 April 2018
This one is perfect for thick hair. I have previously used philips tulip straightner which is small and handy but dint make my hair straight for long hrs, i always thot my hair to b unmanageable but now i realized i shud be using a wider one. This straightner is perfect for my hair and took less time to straighten it and its gets heated within secs
Only con is it takes time to cool down
on 22 March 2018
-This product is simply superb! Undoubtedly the best ones for wavy hair. Hair remains straight for a long time.
-This straightener does not make my hair rough and since I have thick hair, the broader plates make it easier to work with
-Looking stylish.
-Fast amazon shipping.
on 14 January 2018
The straightner works really well on all kinds of hair. I have very dry hair but this product tamed every strand. My sister also uses the same though she has really thick hair. It works beautifully on that too. It is very easy to operate. No confusing buttons. The thick plates make it easy to straighten large locks too.
on 14 March 2018
This is an amazing product. This is the first time I bought and used a hair straightener and I am totally in love with it. Its so easy to use, given that I am a first-timer. Also, its takes less time too. I can now get my hair done within 15 minutes, which is much less time than in the salon.
on 20 October 2017
Product is good but CloudIndia Pvt seller package is worst. Package almost broken inside and there is no air packets in the package to protect the product. Worst package .
review image
6 people found this helpful
on 9 October 2017
The product is amazing it straightens the hair with 2-4 glidings . The straightened hair remains for a long time approximately 2-3 days and doesn't go completely unless hair contacts water. According to its price the product is satisfactory
7 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 May 2017
Doesn't live up to all advertisements. Couldn't return as return window missed
on 23 October 2017
My sister loved it. She told that it is the best out of many hair straighteners she has tried