auto-hp family

Customer reviews

4,590
Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes with Lemon Fragrance - 72  pcs (Pack of 3)
Flavour Name: Lemon Fragrance|Size: 3 Packs, 72 Pieces|Change
Price:₹ 214.00

on 21 August 2017
Recieved the dirty wipes. Worst experience
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 9 April 2017
I have been using Baby wipes since years honestly the best ones till date are huggies as the wipes are so soft and have an amazing aleovera smell...I feel the old yellow packing Mee Mee wipes were better than the new ones. The opening is not firm... sticky glue comes off quickly
on 14 September 2017
Mfg date and expiry date is not clear and we cant even see. so without that it will be risk to use, as i bought this for my kid who is 7 month old.
review imagereview image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 9 May 2017
The wipes I got are not well moisturized. The moisture content is a bit low when compared to other wipes of the same range.
So just a satisfactory product.
on 19 July 2017
Cheaper than other options. I have tried himalayas and J&j before this. But the main reason I like it is.. Only one comes at a time compared to the others where though I intend to pull one, so many come out...
on 15 September 2017
Had ordered these without checking reviews, as I was in a rush, but I should say this is a new brand and have already refilled by ordering twice..the wipes don't cause any irritation and are one of the better ones for the price..Amazon delivery is shown exemplary...
on 31 January 2018
material is not so good... also get dry too early
himalya is much better then this one
on 10 May 2017
its a good one product. fast delivery
on 2 January 2018
My lo is 40 days as of today and I'm using this mee mee wipes right from day 1 ... it hasn't caused any allergy or rash.. It's the only wipe which is cheaper in the market but does a right job !!
on 29 October 2017
Easy to remove makeup ( eyes also) and stubborn facepack( eg clay pack which is basically hard to remove) .. does not break out. Absolutely worth the price...great quality.