Top positive review
Liking this product, so far.
29 August 2018
Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash, 100ml
29th Aug 2018
- I have added all the images of the product. Please do check that.
- MRP Rs.160, I got for Rs.136.
- Has a mild fragrance.
- It does lather.
- A small amount is quite sufficient.
- For very oily skin type, this is good. But for others, I would advise applying some non-sticky face oil/product as this will make your skin quite dry. Especially, before going to bed wash your face and apply some face moisturizer or essential oil.
100% free of paraben, soap (but it will have lather), alcohol, artificial colouring & fragrance (this doesn't mean it won't have any fragrance).
➡️How to use:
Moist your face first then apply a small amount of this, massage, and rinse off properly.
- Lauryl Glucoside (glucose + lauryl alcohol/fatty alcohol) - An organic compound produced industrially from palm kernel oil or coconut oil.
- Glyceryl Oleate - is the ester of glycerin and oleic acid. It is produced from oils that contain high concentrations of oleic acid, such as olive oil, peanut oil, tea seed oil or pecan oil.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil - Tea tree oil.
- Azadirachta Indica Extract - Neem extract.
- Fruit Derived Beta Carotene - Beta-carotene is a red-orange pigment found in plants and fruits. Vitamin A & antioxidant.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey - Skin/Hair conditioning agent made from pure honey.
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil - Lavender oil.
- Citrus Medica Limonum Extract - Lemon extract.
I hope this information for helpful. 😊