auto-hp family womens-fashion

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(1 star). See all 919 reviews
on 16 September 2017
not a good product at all. charging doesn't work,
on 13 May 2015
Very slow internet and this iPad can't handle iOS 8 which it comes preinstalled with. Do not buy this. Buy another android tablet
on 10 April 2016
iPad wont turn on and it's not even a year since I purchased it!
on 25 May 2015
You should not go by name or brand. IPAD mini is thoroughly a worst product. Battery backup and recharge the worst, storage management is not upto mark. android allows 4 times more files with 16GB.
on 10 July 2014
very bad.used piece.do not trust anymore in amazon.will not buy online again.better to buy from local dealer.see it and buy it
on 13 October 2015
It is a duplicate product. Look at the camera quality, processing and anything. It does not match with apple. Serial number is also fake and is not a apple product. I could not return it because i gifted it to someone and hence realized it very late it was a duplicate product.
It is simply a fake chinese product.
on 20 January 2015
The ipad charger is getting heated up and when I tried reaching the amazon customer service they are least bothered about it and told me to contact apple store nearby. I bought it for my uncle and how can he travel for 100 kms to the nearest apple store and get it checked or replaced. Its really disgusting.
on 21 February 2016
Must be a refurbished, screen broken. Apple's original gorilla screen should not break.
on 9 October 2014
I have received this product on the next day of the ordered and I am very much satisfied with the delivery service and price factor. After started to use of the iPad, couple of time I observed that when I start the iPad it shows damaged screen at lower side and after some seconds passed it's become normal. I tried to place order for replace but the replacement time was over. I am not satisfied with the product I have received. :(
on 28 September 2014
I will give u 5 star regarding product.
But I did not get the ball point cum styllus pen as you promised. You are a cheater.