auto-hp family womens-fashion

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 May 2014
Its just 3 days since i started using this phone and i feel its much better than android or any other phones out there. Be sure to install App killer software for longer batter life
on 27 July 2013
Really it is worth the value for your money. Purchased last month. I like the color very much. Go for it!
on 23 November 2013
phone is Really Good in this price. Fast as compare to other android phones in this Range. Also touch is very smooth.
on 25 November 2013
Nice One ..... . . . . . . . . . . . . I am happy with it.
on 28 July 2014
My side camera key of nokia lumia 520 is not working properly, while pressing its having problem, wat shud i do now???
on 4 December 2013
Windows phone 8 is awesome and a refreshing change from Android. As regarding apps, essential apps are available and there are some games such as Dredd & Zombies, Reaper, royal revolt, etc. Temple run is running without a glitch, but its true that it have way less apps & games than the android or iOS.
The hardware is robust with Dual core processor and 512 MB RAM. The phone's interface is pretty straight forward and never lagged even after i have installed 100s of apps.
The only downside is battery performance is a little below par with almost a day with light to moderate usage. If you do heavy usage like 3G browsing, Videos or Gaming it hardly lasts for 4 hours.
Overall it's a decent smartphone experience under 8K, thanks to Nokia's strong spec and Microsoft WP8. Buy it, you will love it...
on 31 October 2013
To tell the truth, I wasn't too excited when Nokia launched its Lumia series. With Samsung, HTC and Apple leading the Smartphone wars, Nokia was left miles back. Surprising enough, Nokia struck back with its most impressive line of mobile phones till date. Joining forces with Microsoft was a very smart move for Nokia. Instead of developing its own OS, it went for Windows 8, and left all the marketing of OS to Microsoft.

When I heard the price of Lumia 510 (precursor to Lumia 520), I was taken aback. 10k for windows 7.5 phone! Still I waited for an update to Windows 8. That's when Lumia 520 was launched. But for some reason or the other, I couldn't buy it. Then one day I saw the price 6999/- and bought it immediately online. Don't regret it one bit. The best smartphone I ever had.

Pros:

1. Build Quality: Superb. On par with higher line of Lumia series. Matt Finish is just wonderful.
2. Screen size: Prefect for me. At 4" inches, this beauty is no doubt an amazing buy!
3. Display: While it does not have clear text technology of Lumia 620, it's nevertheless every bit its worth. Only downside is reading in sunshine is not as clear as Lumia 620.
4. Interface: Truly Elegant.If you think Android/iOS is elegant/user friendly,give this beauty a try. You'll be astounded.
5. Apps: All essential apps available. Though apps are not in the counts of Android Marketplace or App Store, you won't be disappointed as all essential apps we use daily are available.
6. Office 365: Full MS office suit. Though many may not use this, I use MS Word quite regularly.
7. Colors: Amazing bright colors. Could easily give Samsung a run for its money that only launches mobiles in Black and White.

Cons:
1. Front Camera: Not a deal breaker though. At 7k (or even 10k), I expect nothing more.
2. Radio: Not a deal breaker. I usually use Tune In (Internet Radio)
3. Flash: No LED Flash. Now this was disappointing. They could have added it.
4. RAM: 512 MB Ram. Even though processor is 1GHz and Windows 8 demand less RAM, 1 GB could have added more value to the product. Still, no deal breaker at this price :)

In 10k range, this baby easily outsmarts every other smartphone. Give this beauty a try and you won't be disappointed. Easily, one of the best buys I made this year!
on 24 August 2017
Exllent product
review image
on 29 May 2014
the phone is fantastic. Windows 8 is fast and it has all the features I need.
Phone is well-built, can handle drops and bumps well.
Camera quality is good in daylight. I would highly recommend installing the "Nokia Camera Beta" available for download from Nokia website. This app allows you to take much better pictures with the on-screen dials that allow you to adjust white balance, ISO, Shutter Speed and even let you focus your shots manually. Excellent app.
The "Office" and "Quick Notes" are great apps. once I set up "oneDrive" on my phone, it backs up my documents instantaneously. Typing is easy on the excellent touch screen.
The apps and features in each menu are designed for easy user access in mind. They have worked hard on this phone.
there are a few drawbacks, but all in all I am very satisfied with this phone.
In fact, I like this phone so much, I bought one for my mother as well.
on 2 July 2013
I have purchased first one for my self two days after the launch. Only white was available in shop. I was impressed with its square corner and matte finish body and nice colors. I found its touch very impressive and mails/sms/facebook was fun on this. I was using blackberry earlier and fed up with high cost of data plans and there was no 3G in that phone. So, I consider this as my first smartphone. Many of my friends bought it after I showed it to them. Recently got one for my wife also. Thanks to Amazon, they offered 10% promotional discount for this phone. Now we both are using this phone and quite happy with it. Only cons I found is 8 GB internal memory. I would have loved it with 16 GB. Need to check if I can move apps to SD card. If you are looking for smart phone in budget, do not think twice go for it!!!