auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 14 February 2014
Nokia Lumia 720 is best phone you can get in this price range. I bet no other brand gives you so much at this price (please exclude companies such as Micromax & Karbonn). Just go for it and you will never regret buying it. Of course there are some drawbacks but when look at the overall performance of this phone, you will be happy at end of the day. Amazing battery backup and superb camera & Dolby sound enhancements. The earphones provided with the phone are not upto the mark, you will have to buy a good piece of earphones if you need to enjoy the music.
I am very happy using this phone and extremely satisfied with Amazon's packing and on time delivery.
on 3 December 2013
this was my second purchase only but i am much more satisfied regarding pricing , packing and delivery. .
1.as already better known and l reputed online shopping GIANT on the earth . but amazon have beaten my expectations with the best price packing and prompt delivery.
2. Packaging is innovative secured the product by great quality air bags all around the product, a very new and innovative concept in India i have seen so far, and better delivery experience also.
3. Delivery... they delivered my product within 4 days (.keeping the remote locality of the delivery address) honestly they have out beaten all other online delivery duration of flip-kart and eBay now,i can say that AMAZON is the BESTof the while lot
4. Pricing, no discount but less than others even after discount also.

For a price of around 15k ...its a great smart phone almost with no glitch based on windows 8 os which is little immature for now..i repeat for now..( coz w8 may get its up gradation very soon...to fight with android n ios ofcourse..fingers crossed.)

PROS...
1.Look wise awesome
2.The colours and display quality is TRULY HD.
3.And camera...though i cant compare it with 30k plus phone but ..Lumia is the leading phone when it comes to camera quality in the price range
4.Video quality awesome..
5.Nokia music.am sure it will give a tough competition to ITUNES..

CONS..
very lil things to say..
1.the applications in market are still have to a long way
2. To blame w8 os. once you press the back button,they are closed...so you really cant stay online all the time and of course i have to get used to it also

Thank you all ...
HAPPY SHOPPING...HAPPY AMAZONING...
on 17 May 2014
This is so elegant in style. When it comes to look, people stops you and asks what phone it is. All my friends liked this phone after i got it.
on 5 October 2015
I am writing this review after about 1.5 years of usage. Awesome phone. Build quality is robust and the mobile phone is reliable. Not like the androids available out there. Definitely recommended. Lumia 730 is it's upgraded version.
on 26 March 2014
a new mobile's display geting blurred is most irritating thing and the phone hangs usually.. is this a new mobile delivered to me ? still doubt persists..
on 2 April 2017
I have no phone I can buy this one.
on 2 July 2013
My Likes:
First Look: It gives premium feel with its Cool design and build quality.
First Touch: Most of my friends said, It felt so light on their hands.
Battery : It lasts easily for 36 hours for medium usage. ( Approx 6hrs Music, 2 hrs GPS, 4 hrs wifi)
No Lags till now. Using it for a week and have loaded around 30 apps.
Here Drive from Nokia (Esp. Offline Maps)
Nokia Music (Unlimited free music)

My Dislikes:
Earphone quality is bad and I have to use Sennheiser earphone which I bought for my laptop.
Taints of Red eye in few cam pics. But the pic quality is better than 8MP esp under low light.
Official Facebook app. (in my opinion)
Unable to track the data usage. Data sense app is missing but windows forums say it will available with next GDR2 update.
512mb RAM but for hardcore gamers(not me).

P.S. Lumia 720 is definitely worth for 16K.
on 21 February 2014
I am longtime user of Blackberry and I was bit skeptical in buying Windows phone for my business needs. After considering various options based on my usage and needs, I zeroed down my choices to Lumia 720, Samsung S3 and Lenovo S920. To say the truth, I am quite impressed with my phone purchase and its features.

Though all my phone choices have similar features (some may be slighter more features and spec than Lumia 720), I went ahead to buy Lumia 720 as it was fitting my needs and I wanted to experience the windows phone. I have an iPad, iMac and I also have another Android phone (Lenovo) so I know all about their interfaces and its pros and cons.

After using it for 1 month or so, here is my feedback:

Pros:
* Though it doesn't feel very sturdy like iPhones, Lumia has fantastic look and feel. Good quality built and scratch free Gorilla glass which I love it.
* Easy to use (just takes few hours to get used the Windows interface)
* Very long battery life
* Crystal clear pictures 6.7 MP with LED flash
* Easy to import all the contacts

Cons
* Unlike Samsung, there is no decent mobile case/covers available in the market. Either its pretty cheap looking or way too expensive.
* Though I have to admit that my phone hanged one time, a quick reboot took care of the issue. A Nokia showroom tech suggested me to use 2G when using for phone calls, and switch to 3G for data access . Though I don't buy their theory, it somehow helped. System didn't hang after that incident..
* When you keep your phone in your pocket (after answering a call), before it gets auto-locked, as it rubs against your body,the phone gets activated and dials the last number.

I am yet to explore the calendar and integration with my business emails...I hope that will be smooth sail as well!
on 6 April 2014
as an android user i was, i find it really hard to cope with windows OS. its very much different from android . there are many flaws in the interface and features in windows os. many features available in android are missing in windows. android apps are the best. windows apps are not perfect.

speaking about the camera, its perfect. ! 6.1 MP is more than enough and with a 1.3MP front cam, this fone is best in the segment.

its cute and handy also.

about the battery backup, i managed to get 2 days full. but i managed to get it through limited usage. if you use data connection, you will get 1 full day charge.
on 4 October 2013
I have been using this device since its release... Bought it on first day....
It is one of the best phones in this range..... Specifications u can refer on net.... And I have used gorilla glass with nails and even after 6 months, i don't have a single scratch.
Battery's awesome.
And recently I formatted my phone and got each and everything back from cloud...
u have to compromise with apps a bit but for that u'll get some best speed.... No lags
And recently , a few good apps and games have also entered store....
i would recommend everyone to go for it.... Rather than the laggy androids....