auto-hp mens fashion family

on 4 August 2016
Cool air mode throws air at rokm temperature only i.e. coil is not at all heated up in this mode. Hence worth investing additional amount on this one than buying Philips best selling model at cheaper cost.
13 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2017
Its awesome, first mode cool, 2nd mode heat and third mode turbo heat. It's awesome not more loud noise like nova one especially does and also they get heated up soon whereas dis one was not vibrating neither heating up. I like Panasonic they make performance quality adorable in cosmo products.
7 people found this helpful
on 30 June 2018
The dryer is good to go for everyday use but tangles the hair alot and makes it too dry & frizzy. Although there are 3 different modes which can be used for the the type of air you need: hot, mild and cold but the speed also reduces as you go from hot to cold, hence not that useful. An okay product I can say!! Consumes too much of time to dry the hair even 😓😓.
on 6 April 2018
Excellent product, received within 4 days.First of all it’s shape and colour damn good. Looks like a professional one.When I running this product at 2 speed, my invetor started screaming a little. I feel tense at that moment OMG!!.. and I thought that Invetor is gonna blow. I don’t know the reason whether there is any defect in dryer at 2speed or in my house Invetor. But at max level it doesn’t. Overall good product. At 1st speed Normal, 2nd speed little bit hot and 3rd one too hot. Thank you Amazon. :)
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 4 August 2017
I needed a simple yet enough powerful dryer to dry up my long hair fast even during rainy season. ....this product meets my expectations perfectly. Looks very cute and handy. As the handle is foldable, it is easy to store as well as carry during travel.
on 25 September 2017
It's handy if you are in a pinch. Generally you have to "adjust". It's not very powerful. The cool function works best. The hot air does make hair frizzy if you use it without hair products. It's a good budget option though and looks cute.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 July 2017
If I compare with Philips HP8100, Then Panasonic one has great design and control..
Better to spend little more and go for it.
on 16 October 2016
This is my second product. One of my relative liked the first one which I bought and took it from me. Really people loves this product like anything and it works exceptionally what it is meant for. I definitely recommend this to people who are looking for an good hair dryer with good looking and in a reasonable price.
on 12 August 2017
nice hair dryer from panasonic. it has 3 modes. nice color. got this in lightning deal. delivered within 24 hrs.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 13 August 2017
Fast delivery.... Before expected date... Product quality is nice.. Its consists three modes.. One is cool mode and two is light heat mode and last one is turbo heat mode.. I recommend to buy this product in budget segment...