Top critical review
Big name, brought a shame
28 December 2018
Okay, so I had seen many people posting reviews and attaching pictures to warn all of us about the quality that is being shipped but all I thought was there were unlucky untill I realised I was too.
I would rate the product based on few parameters listed below
1) Build quality: Average, nothing to wow here, the body is made of very typical plastic with no finishing of a premium. The sole plate says is finished(a process by which the surface is flattened) however the box says its American heritage.
2) 1440 watts sufficient? Yes for day to day use it is quite decent.
3) How smooth is it to glide upon?: It isn't the best, surprising not so smooth with all the linished and the heritagious coats the surface is feels cheaper than a non stick pan and has uneven coating onto it, I wonder if that is that linished means.
4) Weight? It's slightly on the heavier side coz it's a steam iron Box it has to have materials to withstand pressure.
5) Shall we go for it? Yes you can but go to a store and pic the perfect piece, coz Amazon is not good at quality on this one.
I ordered it, found it damaged, replaced it, again found it damaged, so had to get my money back.
Hope this review helps people willing to buy this product and don't wanna comprise on the quality.