Top positive review
Best Camera of its time and category. Some QC concerns though
21 February 2016
I have bought this camera a year and a half back, and over the period I have realized its potential. This is one of the best in its category and for its time. I will just try to put the Pros/Cons I have had based on my way of usage.
- Day time performance is almost flawless and picture come out very well in terms of clarity, color and details.
- Since I use this to capture pics of my daughter most of the times, the Sport's mode pics come equally well as its hard to make children stay still for long :)
- On days where I put this on a tripod and want photos auto-clicked, I would just enable the face detect feature, as soon as it gets a face in focus it would take the pic.
- Indoor photos come very natural toned if u pull the flash towards ceiling to make the light reflect from top rather than flash throwing all light on the subjects. Again the movable flash makes it possible.
- Again low light photos where flash is not possible or subjects are a little far, you can achieve good pic by switching to manual mode (though you need some knowledge of what setting to do and how as per the Envt.) Fo those who are really new, thye can chose modes like Aperture only/Shutter Only rather than full manual mode
- Not really much to complain on picture quality side, but the camera had to visit service center twice over 1.5 years due to lens Jam. Not sure if I am unlucky or its a problem in this model. Lets hope it does not die on me after 2 year warranty is over.
PS: Pl vote yes, if u find the review Useful.