auto-hp family

on 6 August 2016
Hello All Future Buyers of please don’t buy any product from Kent.

My Machine Number KR1505009362-Kent Grand Plus
Location Bangalore

Below are the details about my experience with Kent Company.

Date Bill No Description Amount Dealer
31-05-2015 5523 First Purchase_Main Bill 18000 Pearl Infotech
5/9/2015 107 RO Replace Free 0 The City RO Service
21-03-2016 1421 RO Memberane Replace 1100 The City RO Service

27-06-2016 1791 Sedimant Filtrance,Post acticated,UV CHOKE,UV Lamp,Cartridge +Service charge 4100 The City RO Service

• So Far I understood from Kent that every three months you should give 2400 (2100 RO +300 service).i.e. it comes around 9600/- per annum
• Other than this every year 4100 rupees for machine parts.
• So per annum maintenance cost comes around just 13000/- only(off course including tax)
• No warranty for replaced items.

I’m attaching bill image for your reference
Comparison with fake water purifiers.
My neighbor purchased fake company water purifier with 5500.
We both have a same water source.
Result always better TDS than Kent Grand Plus.
This fake company visits there customer every year. This is not with kent grand plus machine.
I no where recommend fake company. But even comparison with fake company this Kent grand plus is a failed product.

Maintenance Cost.
I initially thought this product is designed for middle class person.
But 10,000/- per annum maintenance cost is certainly for middle class one. This great product called Kent grand plus is designed for great personalities like hema malini type rich people.

Ohh yes, I forgot to praise the service provider (third party) this company The City RO Service.
I believe they fit useless lifeless parts planned & carefully.
I don’t know about other water purifier service providers, really I believe it is worst of all.
Thanks for reading. I have all the details, It take times to write this kind of thing. If some buyers I convinced I feel like I did some charity.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
1717 Comments| 368 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2017
Best in the class when it comes to the ratio between price and performance. Will do all necessary treatments, for the water you drink, to make it potable. This one is for municipal water and you would have to buy an extra pre-filter, which will be given by your service technician for a price at the time of installation, for borewell water. Received the original product; service technician was good here in Bengaluru.
PS: Lot of water is wasted to just fill 8 Litre of tank, although you can use the waste water for other purposes.
on 10 November 2017
10/11/2017 -

Pros -
1) The Product got delivered on time and our installation was completed on the same day. I am very happy with the installation. It has been done neatly.

Cons -
1) The water filter seems to work okay but the water doesn't taste as natural as tap water. The taste is very bland. It could be because of too much filtration.

Now, let's see how it works after few more days. I will update if there is an update.
on 5 November 2017
Perfect performance of Kent grand plus, , service is quite satisfactory.

Raj Kumar Verma

Rkv1148@gmail.com
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2017
Product is ok, but don't buy it from amazon. They will make you repent
on 23 August 2017
Fantastic product, quick before time delivery!
on 31 October 2017
It's a very nice product. Got instant installation. I'm using it over a month with no issue.
on 25 September 2017
I fully satisfied to this water filter
on 13 November 2017
Gud product but not as u buy from store. Extra filter not included.
on 24 June 2017
i am happy with this product