Top critical review
Will not recommend this hair mask ....
18 June 2018
I have been using the shampoo from the same range for years and it suits me very well, so it was time to try the repairing mask. I mainly bought to tame my frizzy yet limp & thin hair. I am reviewing the Total Repair 5 hair Masque after 2 months of using the product:
* You receive a big tub with flimsy cap with no seal. When you open the product for the first time, you get straight to the product, which has the same appearance and feel of a thick and sweet smelling cream.
* The contents reads that it contains upto 70% repairing cream, which can treat damaged and dry hair. Make them look healthy and shiny.
* As per the directions, you are to take a small quantity of the cream and spread it in hair while they are still damp. However, after following the same, I got super oily and sticky and matted hair. I prefer the use the same before shampoo, I take a good heapful and apply it along the length and then after 30 minutes, I wash it off. I do not apply the product on my scalp as this product is laden with chemicals.
* Using the product for the said duration, I have not noticed any change in my hair, not even split-ends. They are just somewhat manageable till I shampoo again. What a waste!
* The tub can easily last you 3-4 months even if you are using on a weekly basis. I have still got half of it.
I had high hopes from this product as I love the shampoo from the same range, but it was just the opposite. Turned out to be that the only thing good about the product is it's fancy name!
Please do not buy this product especially when you have oily hair & dry scalp, this product is just not for you.