Top positive review
Works pretty well!
28 November 2018
• This was my first ever concealer and I'm definitely not disappointed. I was a bit worried about getting a fake or dried out product, but the product arrived in perfect condition with a sticker seal on the lid (this was in Bangalore).
• I've tried Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 220 and the concealer in 25 Medium (both my sister's, not mine) and they matched pretty well.
• Medium 25 is slightly more pinkish and Sand 20 is slightly more yellow, so I ended up getting Sand hoping it would maybe colour correct my dark circles a bit.
• If you're pretty light skinned i.e definitely fairer than the medium/normal Indian skin colour (lighter than MAC 35/30) I'd recommend Sand or Medium depending on the undertone you want.
• The product is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It covered up old and new acne marks pretty well too, without anything underneath.
• I also used it around my eyebrows to highlight them and it worked brilliantly!
• I don't own setting powder so I used Maybelline compact powder instead and didn't have creasing issues.
• It definitely brightened up my under eye area. But if you're planning on using it in the inner corners or lid area without eye shadow, it might look a bit ashy but it depends on your level of pigmentation.
• Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a try when it's on sale (between 300-350 Rupees) because you can always use it as a natural matte highlighter or mix it with a different concealer/foundation/shade.