auto-hp mens fashion family

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2017
It is a small wonder, My intention was to connect two computers to one data port. I connected the data wall socket to the Ethernet port 1 on the switch. the two computers are connected to port 2 and 3. both computers run beautifully together. I ran a ookla speed test simultaneously on both the computers, the download speed is halved to 50 mbps (I have a 100 mbps speed), if I run the speed test one at a time (sequentially) then each computer shows 100 mbps download speed. so it is a problem only if both computers are downloading large volumes data at the same time. For me this is not a problem.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2018
I bought this to extend my network. The piece I received does not work for 30m cat6 cabling. Expecting a replacement now. Not sure if the replacement will be any different. I think its the poor connectors at the rear causing the problem. It works OK over short cat5 cables. Buy only if that is your use case. The blinking lights are also at rear, making them almost useless.
on 21 February 2016
Just Amazing! I bought this for to split my internet lan cable for two routers and its just worked like a charm. 100% worthy for my purpose. If you are looking to split lan cable this is the thing you are looking for. It will work 100% for you as well. I am also impressed with the quality of the product it is very tiny and good looking tech. RECOMMENDED
review imagereview image
3 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2016
Fantastic product, took literally a minute to set up, connected port 1 to my wifi router and rest of the ports to pcs/voip/etc, the switch does full duplex 200meg, (100up 100down) and tested this with two cat5e connected pcs, got 94mbps which is awesome! Sure it's no gigabit ethernet, but for ~500 bucks, this is a perfect little network switch with 8 ports!! Definitely recommended.
5 people found this helpful
on 7 November 2015
Right out the box it's working as it's meant to and I could not be happier! Connected all my 3 computers, 2 Tv's, 2 NAS drives, 2 Apple Tv's, 1 Xbox, 1 HP Printer and they are all super fast on my connected network. Now all there is to see how long would this last? So i'll come back in a year and report back. Anyone looking for home or office please understand that this product is great and I would recumbent it to all.
2 people found this helpful
on 6 August 2016
Excellent product. Its the perfect device to split your internet connection. Its also very small and looks pretty neat. Build quality is also excellent. I use TPLINK 300MBPS N router and TPlink 300mbps repeater at my home already and now I have this. Looks like I am falling in love with tplink devices. Complete value for money.
on 8 August 2018
Works like a charm. Solved a major problem to connect my Laptop and Workstation to Internet LAN. Loved it. Happy with the Purchase.
on 19 April 2018
Works like a charm ! Easy plug and play. Can connect to four devices up to 1000Mbps. Cost effective solution for home networking.
on 7 February 2018
This one is a crap..it is not connecting either to my laptop or TV. It is giving me multiple error like "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" while connecting to my laptop. But I can easily connect with my OLD DLink switch. Also i can connect from my NETGEAR wifi Extender, which is coming with a LAN port.
on 5 July 2015
Brand new warranty from company 3 years, plug and play network switch from TP-Link connected all networked computers to router connected to high speed broadband internet connection, without configuration.