Top positive review
A great thriller read.
19 November 2019
The book revolves around protagonist Ruhi's death who is found dead on her birthday and police concluded the case by declaring it's a suicide but Kartik, Ruhi's elder brother who loved his sister more than anyone is convinced that it was a murder and is devasted and is unable to handle the mental trauma and so he is sent to a treatment centre and after seven months is released and trying to start a new life and recover with help of Deepika his elder sister but he is restless as he wants to find out the murderer.
Who is the murder ? What was his motive ? How did Kartik find the murderer ? To know more about this do read this emotionally charged thriller book.
Things I liked:
1. The cover is extremely intriguing.
2. The book name is apt.
3. The plot is amazing with lots of twists and turns.
4. The storyline is so brilliantly written which keeps readers engaged throughout the book.
5. The sibling bond is something I loved the most.
6. The narration is quite good.
8. One important factor which I liked is how the story unfolds in a moderate manner.
9. The plethora of views of who killed whom made the book very interesting.
10. The characters are well described.
11. The suspense mystery was just fantastic.
12. Overall a great read.