auto-hp family

on 25 February 2017
As a madhava Brahmin myself, I was amazed how little I knew about the awesome vegetarian food and recipes in my community, glad I bought this and will practise it at least every weekend and teach myself to cook better :)
on 21 February 2017
I was carried away by the ad. After buying and going thru the book I felt it could have been much much better. Hardly few recipes from madhwa kitchen. I'm not overwhelmed.
on 28 January 2016
Excellent cookbook! Recipes are easy to follow, and fun to cook. Most authentic South Indian cookbook in my library so far.
on 28 January 2017
Love the recipes, very authentic. Looking forward for more recipes :)
on 24 November 2015
Courteous service and delivery. A superb book and easy recipes.
on 22 January 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 August 2015
I bought this review for my mom and she absolutely loved and couldn't keep it down. She herself is from Udupi so she could relate to a lot of dishes in the book. Amazing book!!
on 10 February 2018
Easy to understand. Moderately priced.Happy with the book.
on 19 January 2016
Amazing book with each recipe writer thoroughly. Each dish is delectable
on 25 July 2016