auto-hp family

on 21 November 2017
It is one of the most amazing books i have ever read. The book tastes boring in the beginning but as you proceed further you ll get to know that it is one the most amazing and helpful book to read (especially if you are facing/or going to face same situations in life ) once in a lifetime.

So, just wanna thanx ajay sir for writing this book and telling us what is feels like to exactly love and get loved !!
on 8 December 2016
This Real story touches you right in your Heart.Inspiring,Loving with right dosage of humour involved. This book makes you laugh,love,cry and learn the value of every relation.Hats off to the Author Ajay for making his Soulmate Bhavna immortal through this book.#A Must read for Everyone
on 26 November 2016
I cried and smiled many times over reading the book. No Gurus will be able to provide the reality of life than your own life. The first half of the story reminds me my own day. Thanks Pandeyji for this beautiful book.
on 15 January 2017
A beautifully written book that will make you fall in love with the couple ... Ajay & Bhavna. Romantic novels i dont read but believe me its much more than just a romantic novel or love story. This book has the power to make you laugh, cry & inspire at the same time. Well done 👍
on 23 October 2016
The story is very touching. And the author writes well; he makes a humorous and interesting read that flows really well. There are a few grammatical mistakes; I am usually very put off by them. However I continued to read this book just for the story.
on 20 November 2016
I just love this book its an awesome story when compare to all the books just now I finished the book still I couldn't control my tears bhavana mam ur really the best wife in this world Ajay Sir and bhavana mam the most gifted people love you u mam
on 28 May 2017
This is really heart touchng luv story. I lykd it a lot..this luv story is motivation too..and it is easy to picture what is happening...the strugle to agree their parents for marriage...the quality tym both ajay nd bhavna spent together.... and very hard time when bhavna was hospitalized nd struggled for her lyf... i can't contrl my tears...hatsoff for dis kind of luv.. every girl nd evry boy wants dis kind of partner in dere lyf.. but few lucky people get what they want..some lines which touches my heart are "it’s easy to make friends, but difficult to keep them.”
‘How can I leave you when you are in trouble?'
"Two types of person- There are those who have everything and still complain as if they have nothing. And there are those who lose everything and act like life has given them everything."
“Every problem is an opportunity."

"IF you lose interest in life, start living for others.”
"The quality of life is what matters"......
Wish u all d best for ur future....Ajay.....
on 20 November 2017
This book teaches us one of the most important lesson of life. No matter what happens in life you still can be happy and there is always a way to get your charm back. Cherish the relations you have on this Earth. No one knows when we are gonna be apart from our loved ones. It is better to live life the fullest.

Narration of this book is pretty awesome which is one of the important factor that kept me regarding it. The way all emotions has been expressed led me fall into tears.

Of course from the beginning we can understand the end is gonna be sad but the sad ending is filled by the words. I don't feel empty inside.
review image
on 25 September 2017
It's not just a book, it's an inspiration. I want to mention three principal lessons I learnt from it:
1. "Never surrender!!!!" It doesn't matter whether it is world war III or some war in your personal life!
2. Quality is important, quantity is not. So, cherish all the happy moments (may be very few in quantity, doesn't matter) of your life & feel lucky to have those.
3. Appreciate your nearest & dearest ones saying that they are the best in their own ways. Then see the magic how it empowers them to be the best one!
Apart from these, I really enjoyed the author's sense of humour & appreciated the honesty with which he had described each of his feelings. So, guys, please read it & take a nice journey with Ajay & Bhavna......
on 4 May 2017
I Love this book , not because of this its author true story. i like because the romance which was inside the pages seems to be very pure. I love the purity in authors writing . love , dedication ,respect in each of them melts me .A struggle of a boy to make his beloved to wife. Story makes you realise that love is all above the matter of cast and religion . life can never cease after going of anyone and life has many reason to survive , this book gives the true picture of life . I love this lines said by Bhavna in this story that "if you lose interest in life, start living for others "
overall book has a worth to buy .