auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 14 December 2017
A scintillating storyline & a new dimension to the rich Indian Mythology makes The Shiva Trilogy an excellent example of efficient description of our history, culture, concept of divinity blended with romance, suspense and war. It was a really lovely experience reading it and the truth is that this series can be read a hundred times if not less. With this I express my gratitude to Amish Tripathi Sir for his creations which have a long lasting impact on my mind. Hats off, Sir!!
on 1 December 2017
Widely known story of Dhaakshayani told in a different beautiful way . I would like to point out a few things , though.

Lord Manu was a famous Chola king in Tamilnadu. Not a Pandya king.

Bhagwad gita is referred to in some places in this book. But I assume the period of this book to be before the period of Mahabharata.
on 15 September 2017
Possibly the greatest trilogy ever written by an Indian. The story concludes so beautifully and sets the plot to modern India. Just marvellous. Every Indian must read this series.
on 29 November 2017
I love reading this book.

With every second of reading this book valued the respect for Lord Shiva in my Heart.

Namaste to Amish Sir for such a terrific book.

The Universe bows to Lord Shiva
I bow to Lord Shiva
on 25 November 2017
Great work of mythological fiction by amish. Develooing a new genre altogether. I hv certainly become a fan and you will too after reading his master pieces
on 1 October 2017
A good book to read. It can really fascinate your mind with facts and fiction. Read it if you like India mythology.
on 22 July 2015
This book is a must read if u hav read previous two books of Shiva Triology. It will keep you alert with many twists until the last page. The way author portrayed each character will impress you. The author has portrayed each character which we know from our childhood in his own imagination. There are other lessons which you can learn and follow in your life.
on 7 August 2017
This had a lot of action crammed into one book, would have been better to detail the action out elaborately into another book - would have made a much better read then.
on 11 September 2017
The ending disappointed me...a little. A person as great as the Mahadev breaking a solemn promise with the Vasudevs and driven by revenge to destroy a whole city with all innocents in it...did not go with the image of His greatness...Other than that...a riveting read...
on 7 March 2017
It is a very interesting book.Amish goes to the depth of myths and makes it feel like real.I really,really loved it.