auto-hp family

on 25 November 2017
Preethi shenoy had very good story telling skills. Even though it's a predictable story, she has written it well. I read many negative reviews from guys abt this book. If u treat women cheaply without attention, this is what u get. If u r confident enough that u treat ur women in good way, u wouldn't say this book is not good. Women should have courage like how it is mentioned in this book and speak up. It's never too late. I have rated 3 stars bcos there are some parts wer it gets really boring and I skipped. Salsa class and the trip to Maldives were dragged and unnecessary during that situation in the story. But overall a very nice book. Should gift this to women who are struggling in such married lives.
on 8 April 2017
Yeah preeti ma'am, you can never write a book which leaves me feeling helplessly in trauma after reading. Well that was what i guess a compliment! 😘 the book left such an impression on me i can't still recover. 😍 it!
on 9 August 2016
This is the first novel of Preeti Shenoy which I have read and I immensely loved it....the theme....Preeti's writing style.....very very engaging plot narrated in a crisp,coherent and interesting style. I think every person must have a wish list in life which helps us live our lives to the fullest.
on 10 February 2016
Interesting plot. Creative writing. And relatable ideas. Preeti Shenoy breaks all the Indian stereotypes for a married Indian housewife and goes on to prove the importance of her own desires and ambitions.
Well, even though it was a little predictable read, Idk why, I found it interesting enough to keep reading until the end. Go for it!
on 31 October 2016
For all those people who are critisizing this book should understand all that matters in life is happiness. I read many bad comments about this book but i decided to read it n Im not at all disappointed. Do read this book.
on 14 October 2017
Honestly I liked it, but tge story quiet predictable and I also didn't like the ending much, I wished the ending was something else. But anyways obed all this book was awsome and I loved it.
on 7 July 2017
It is a wonderful story!!! its all about a first love u made when u r teen and it continues in 💓and it swings between a married life and true love...i just love this narration style.Will sure have a second read....
on 12 November 2017
Got carried away emotionally and this story touches hearts. Loved it
Every girl should hav her right to choose her own life. A very true message comes out in a secret way through this.

A lots of appreciation to the author for bringing such a great story to the people.
on 16 December 2017
A peep inside a women's heart so turely described....
I think non of us see them as an individual where they can dream have career and make a wish list too....
Very intriguing story and interesting toooo....
A must read again..
on 27 December 2017
The book was not good. I didn't like it one bit. The plot was like a saas-bahu TV show.
Dissappointed