auto-hp beauty-hpc family

Customer reviews

on 14 April 2016
One of the best books on Krishna that I have ever read. I have at-least 25-30 Krishna books, but this is the most interesting with the complete story of Krishna. It even has stories of Krishna's life after he killed Kansa. The illustrations are superb, and the storytelling is fab... I would recommend this book to all kids between age group 9-14. Worth the price. Best book in the Campfire series.
review imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2016
The book is well conceived and thought out, but it still lacks certain aspects of a graphic novel or any novel perhaps. The artwork is visually stunning, even breathtaking, if one does not expect the quality this book provides. Coming back to the story, it is laid rather flatly, the story moves by flipping pages rather than by the action of the characters. The dialogues are short, the actions are even shorter.

Overall the book is quite good and unique in its own fashion. I have read my own share of graphic novels, this one will be in my library for its breathtaking artwork and unique attempt.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 1 October 2016
The novel graphically depicts & summarizes the life of Lord Krishna going through various crucial turning points of Mahabharata. His childhood, meeting with radha, how he guided the Pandavas, the great war, and also a short part how his life end.
Its a great book if you are interested in reading an indian mythological story with impressive artwork representing the same.
on 20 September 2016
A very good book.Superb illustrations. Must read for everyone.Packed with ancient wisdom .Krishna was so wise in his conduct. He left his teachings to be remembered and utilized even to this day.Awe inspiring illustrations. More we say of this book would be less.Thanks to the author,illustrator and amazon to bring out such a nice book!!
on 11 April 2015
The story us well told though in sone places I felt that the detailing in the graphics cud have been better. That being said, the storytelling is really good. It would have been a humongous effort to condense the story of Lord Krishna in a volume of such size, so kudos to the author on that.
on 30 July 2016
Good print, Good quality page.. mrp written on book is Rs 299.. And MRP shiwn on website is Rs 700. And it is sold at 74% off !! Wondering Wats Happening..
2 people found this helpful
on 13 August 2015
A very unique way of introducing Children to our mythological heritage. Excellent graphics. Religion should be incorporated in our lives. But how...that's what is illustrated here thru the life of Lord Krishna.
on 7 November 2017
In the era of forgetting Puranas with racing with technology , we have to move with technology with balance . This is the good attempt by putting Puranas and art put together to perfect recipes for children
on 7 February 2017
The story, most of us know, is explained in a beautiful way. The drawings are superb and thoughtful.
Worth the price.
on 16 August 2016
Very well illustrated. Fact paced and an enjoyable read. I absolutely loved the artwork, it was truly spell binding. Kudos to the team.