auto-hp family

The Power of your Subconscious Mind
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:₹ 86.00

on 26 March 2018
It's a really influencing & interesting Novel I bought it on Friday night and receive today (Monday) evening...got it as shown in the pic for rs.125...its light weight😊..... But its pages are creamish yellow in colour n there is NO BOOKMARK provided and pages describing about the novel not there in this book/publication😑
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 July 2017
I love it..book has totally changed my perspective towards life..tells how to control your mind and how to deal with any problem of life..must read for any age group, any field, housewifes to make life better towards happiness and positivity..specially helpful for person dealing with failures, sadness, frustation.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 3 August 2017
Nice book, concentrates on only one thing that is "the power of subconscious mind" and nothing more.
let me tell you the pros and cons and here in this review, I tell you why and who should buy this book.

Pros:
really goes deep into the power of subconscious mind and I still remember a line by the author that moved and made me think that is "we all need to have faith and believe that a work can be done i.e an iron piece if magnetized can attract 10 times its weight whereas the same metal piece if not magnetised couldn't even move a grain"

Cons:
there is nothing negative about this book if u believe and if you don't then everything will be wrong.

To summarize this book is one of the best to read and also to gift any youngster for any occasion I highly recommend this book to everyone. this book definitely paved my path to an extent.[ even I got this book as a gift from my parents' parents:)

bye and if you like this review give a helpful vote that helps.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 743 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 June 2017
A Must-have Book
In this book, Dr Murphy combines spiritual wisdom and scientific research to explain how your subconscious mind influences every single aspect of your life.
This Book can open a world of success, happiness, prosperity and peace for you.
on 17 March 2018
I have experienced the content of this book in my personal life.
In 21st century youngesters are facing great dilemma, what to do, where to go, which carrier should they persue. This book will will assist them how to utilize their subconscious mind in making ourselves out of this dilemma.
on 16 February 2018
COVER: Your mind takes a flight, actually.

VIEWS: Dr. Murphy reveals certain facts about that part of our mind that exists yet we don't realise its power much, that manifests itself in impacting ways, still we don't understand - our SUBCONSCIOUS - in perfectly labelled chapters so that you can jump to the page particularly dealing with your concern (if any in particular).

This Non-Fiction is EMPOWERING because it introduces you to your subconscious in a manner never before - YOU KNOW IT BETTER, YOU REACT/DECIDE BETTER - and let's you take charge of your life.

Thus, read it, keep it, repeat. And feel a positive change of perspective.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 January 2018
Read it if you want to enlighten you mind!
This should be in your priority list.

Haven't completed yet. But you can never skip this without reading it twice.
on 28 October 2017
A must read for someone who wish to lead a successful life. The insight into the thinking pattern and functioning of brain not only helps someone to understand why he do/feel the way he do on a particular situation but also prepare someone for handling many such situation in the time to come. I highly recommend this book.
on 12 November 2017
Good One, worth reading, this is not just a read and kept book, we should adopt practically in our life what we learnt in this book, then we get a true value of this book, here author presented the things which happens in everyone's daily life, presentation is good, i think it can be even more simpler so that even common man can easily understand...
on 27 January 2018
This is a beautiful read! It elaborates on the functioning of conscious as well as subconscious mind. If you are into self-help books, you will definitely love it. Helps in growing as an individual...