auto-hp mens fashion family

on 2 December 2016
Conceptualized from the head, narrated from the heart - a comprehensive, practical, no-nonsense guide to make it to financial freedom. Lots of pertinent examples from the author's own life give credibility to the approach at various life stages. No effort has been spared to make the reader understand the methodology and concepts, as well as to relate to the life situation in a very tangible way. The author's sincerity in ensuring full comprehension as well as committed implementation by the reader is commendable. Lot of collateral learning resources like databases and web-based tools are also freely shared. Strongly recommended for readers who want to be serious practitioners.
on 23 May 2017
This book is a real eye opener for all of us who on onr hand are very good at earning a monthly salary but on the other hand are too poor at planning our future financial needs. This book not only helps you to change your thought process but also enables us to implement the process in Indian context.I recommned this book to everyone who wants to be money wise.
on 10 June 2018
It is often said Since we have made our lives so complicated, “Simplicity is the most difficult thing to secure in this world; it is the last limit of experience and the last effort of genius”
Everyone wants to get rich and enjoy life to its fullest. But how many actually achieve this? This book is for each one of us who believe they can but do not know where and how to start. If you have read the book ‘The Richest Man in Babylon (George S. Clason)-this book will act as a sequel to it from the Indian context. It will explain in a simple way –how to invest your hard earned money properly and effectively. Everyone should read this-especially young generation who are either in College or have just started earning.
A humble suggestion to the Author…please get a this books Hindi version as-well-as this book can do wonders to the hardworking and extremely capable population of our great nation.
One person found this helpful
on 1 May 2018
A great book to enlighten every young investor to embark on the journey to attain financial freedom. I also wish if I've read it earlier but it's never too late. Recommended for everyone. Author has put all efforts to keep it simple and informative. Keep up the good work !!!!
on 5 March 2017
Excellent book to start with your financial freedom journey.The book is for all ages and all people at any level in their jobs struggling to find a way out.It starts from the very basics and covers all important financial topics/terms and also guide you step by step through the author's own journey from a common man to financial free.
on 4 June 2018
I found it was one of the most practical and eye opening book on financial literacy. The author Mr. Manoj Arora shared his personal journey which someone can easily relate to it. A common person like us also can think of achieving financial freedom after reading this book and understanding the practical solution that this book talks about. I would recommend everyone to read this book who is really interested to move from the rate race to financial freedom.

Sujay Bose
Bought from my wife amazon account
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2018
Totally an eye opener for personal finance. I ordered the kindle version of the 1st edition of this book. I was so much satisfied with the contents of the book that as soon as I saw the 2nd edition available, I could not stop myself from ordering the 2nd edition. I am hopeful of achieving my financial freedom soon....
on 26 May 2018
As Bacon said "Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested'. This surely is a book which need to be chewed and digested & more importantly adopted as a way of life.
Well written book. A must read for anyone who wants to essay his financial freedom journey.
on 24 June 2018
I just finished reading the revised edition of this book. This read got me as excited about financial freedom as I was after reading the first edition a few years back. Most of us just "wish" to financially free but have no idea what it takes to become financially free. I started my journey towards becoming financially free immediately after reading the first edition a few years ago. The book pushes you get to the numbers and figure out what does it exactly take to become financially free. Huge thanks to Manoj Arora for helping me believe that financial freedom is possible by taking specific steps year over year.
on 6 December 2017
A great book on financial planning which starts with basics and end with your financial well being or till you become financially independent. Devotion of Mr. Manoj is clearly seen throughout the book. Hats off to him.
3 people found this helpful