auto-hp family

on 18 June 2017
Sudeep Nagarkar is an famous and popular writer.He has wriiten many books/novels in various disciplines.He has used very common and simple words to understand by common people and this is the reason of his popularity.I like his writings very much and confine myself in his novel.
on 22 August 2017
It's really nice stuff to read if you are looking for any heart touching love story, I would like to give 5 stars but the quality of pages of the book is not good, it seems like pages of any old used book
on 29 February 2016
Waste of money don't read dis book..very very boring n very very very usual story
on 16 August 2017
I had read only three books of Sudeep Nagarkar. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR YOU and IT STARTED WITH FRIEND REQUEST and this one.
Among this three books, the best book is FEW THINGS LEFT UNSAID. A simple love story but as the narration of the story will make you fall in love with every charcters.
on 21 July 2017
This Book Takes u back into your college life, love at first sight,adorble couples,college life evrythng wt a person goes thru, a person can relive deir colg life thru des books sudeep has ser writn a nyc script its so relatable and a life of a college going person this book cute..😍😍😍
on 21 April 2017
Like a normal Hindi movie. Girl and boy falls in love. Breaks up. Then again patches up. Book ends. Not worth the time at all.
on 6 July 2017
Awesome love story.... I liked this novel v.much bcoz its similar story of my life but in my life my love never be completed n i m also searching for my be loved ar...... Sorry i dont want to disclose her name so... Must read this novel.....
on 13 November 2017
Once Again a Blockbuster Story.Loved the story line and plot.
on 16 August 2017
I didnt find it interesting nor the love story of this novel is good.
on 6 June 2017