auto-hp family

on 26 February 2016
Any one book of robin Sharma is fine i guess..its no point of reading same fact from 10 different perspectives...
on 3 July 2017
This Book just changed my life! I always use to read this book when I'm feeling low,at last you can find 30 days mega living programme where you can follow to get the life changing attitude,I gifted this book to my friends and they just love it!! Apply those principles and you can find the drastic changes in your Life,Happy reading !!!
on 2 February 2018
Robin Sharma's The Monk who sold his Ferrari was the first book that I began my reading experience with. I love his work. It greatly helps me in achieving a good amount of courage that I find a lack somewhere in me. Megaliving is another self help book by him which teaches us how to live your life in a grand manner.
on 10 October 2016
Its a decent book! Its a light motivational read.Some of little ideas are really interesting bt
The 30 day plan at the end is a complete waste.
And if you have read Robin sharma's previous books then there is not much new.
on 6 December 2017
Although the manner in which 30 day program is described could have been made more simple and easy to understand. One fails to track the day which the author is describing in the three parts of body, mind and character.
on 10 August 2016
Robin's books are always awesome! I highly recommend this book for everyone out there! Thanks to Robin for writing this spectacular book and thanks to Amazon for delivering this book on time!
on 11 May 2016
I found it an average one as I didn't like the design / flow of the book. If you have read the Monk who sold... It's kind of repetitive and also in preaching mode. Good book for those who are looking for what to do list ---1 to 100...
on 16 December 2017
This book has really thought me importance of setting higher goals...I am learning and hope to evolve as a whole through this book
on 26 August 2017
This book is truly awakening and changes your perspective towards everything in a positive way. I recommend this book to everyone strongly.
on 16 May 2017