Top positive review
2 people found this helpful
V r free 2 go wherever v wish to...
on 4 December 2016
Superb story by Richard Bach.... U can really c urself in this story... It tells us about the kind of society v live in... How v may limit ourselves for making others happy... The story also makes us realise that our actual limit depends on the thoughts v have about ourselves....it totally depends on us... Hardwork and perseverance with the love of what u r doing will lead u to perfection...Some of the ideas r as follows:
1) Society is mediocre.It will try to bring u down based on its ideals.But, u must drive urself to ur destiny.Low points may come, but u can overcome them.
2) Sometimes, u may not be appreciated for ur achievements, but instead u may be ridiculed.It may be a shock 2 u. Still persevere and don't feel sorry, just go according to ur passion, as people r not able to see what u r seeing.Ur pain and sacrifice gives u the value.Hope and purpose gives u the drive.Problems are indispensable.
3) U may sometimes become an outcast in the society but, remember that it is just a chapter in ur life. Once u achieve, gradually people will accept u and will follow u.
4) Ur aim must be to be perfect which is a lifelong process. A very few people would be in that league.
5) Ur future depends on what u r doing now. If u don't do/learn anything; there would b no change in the future.
6) V have unlimited potential. Break the chains of ur thoughts( Limits ) and know ur potential.
7) Everything works if u know what u r doing.
8) Slowly ur success would b seen. Once u achieve, try helping those who desire to come out of their mediocrity. Forgive those u once made fun of u. They don't know what u r doing.
9) Never lose hope on urself. Everything which limits u have to b put aside.
10) Sometimes the leaders of the elders would not accept u and ur ideas. They may even desire for some trouble for u. They may create problems for u.But, don't lose heart, let ur actions speak for u. Success is the best revenge and vengeance.
11) There is no difference between anyone.The only thing which sets one apart is the amount of work he has put .
12) The most difficult job is to convince someone.But, still c the good in everyone and help them c it in themselves.
13) V may have a mentor, but v r our own teachers.
14) Don't believe what u always c: U may most probably c limitations and the reasons for not doing something. Look with ur own understanding and find what u already know: u will c the way to fly :)
15) A phase would come when u have proved ur point and u would b the new trendsetter. People will follow u, they will copy u: They wish to b like u. But, because the process of being their perfect self is difficult and requires effort, they will follow the current trend because that is more comfortable and easier. As a result, they will lose focus on the process and instead would focus on u. They may worship u , they may make great fables and stories u etc. U will b considered as some God. U will b made into a ritual & again people would to mediocrity of that time. Now, if someone of that time rejects or doubts or tries to bring his point: he becomes an outcast. U indeed need courage to flow against the mediocrity stream.
16) A very few people who usually become outcasts come out of the trap and bring some change in the world. The rest will follow the comfortable path.