auto-hp family womens-fashion

Customer reviews

on 27 August 2016
By far one of the best ad books ever written. This is my 3rd copy... Updated edition. And I was lucky I got it at a steal considering I paid 1500 for the 2nd edition 6 years ago. This one is written with the digital medium in mind. Luke Sullivan is one of the most celebrated copywriters ever and one of the reasons I became one - he's one of the guys who's in the copy book and has redefined advertising over his long career. He is also the person who introduced me to Bill Bernbach - the father of modern advertising. This book changed my life, and keeps doing it every time I read it. Perfect for anyone who wants to get into the business. Blindly go for it. A sure keeper.
on 2 December 2017
While the book arrived on time in good condition, it looks really cheaply printed. Is it fake? It certainly looks fake. It looks like a pirated copy you'd buy from a book stall on the pavement.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 October 2017
order for the book instead got a pair of slippers
review image
on 25 September 2016
Best book ever. Best. Best.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse