auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 18 December 2017
This book was suggested by my friend when I was looking for ways to make extra money. The focus given on asset and liability with case studies are well delivered. It almost seems to relate in every aspect with myself as an average person who want to make more money and the blind mistakes made in the process of making money. Put together, it's an inspiring book that every young individual may spend some time to sharpen their financial IQ and knowledge.
on 11 December 2017
Great information to get ready for investing in the stock market. It falls short of actually helping people make stock investment decisions!
on 15 November 2017
Recommend everyone the read this book. It will completely change your vision.
on 17 December 2017
A must have book for everyone to become wealthy. Most importantly it will instill financial discipline which is missing in 99% people. Finally you can decide for yourself which things are ASSETS and which things are LIABILITIES.
on 17 December 2017
Its must read, inspires to do business and teaches value of money
on 9 March 2017
Great book to learn the concepts of investing. It really changed my view on how to treat money.
on 17 July 2017
I was thinking same about my economic condition band trying to find out way to go out from rat race. Now I find right way..
on 13 November 2017
This is best book I ever read in my life... I will recommend this book for all who want financial freedom.. Well explained book and best translated in marathi
on 21 November 2017
First one to read before you start making investments in share market.
on 13 September 2017
Book is great and very thoughtful and i will definitely buy the second book but 4 star is only because their cashflow game not coming on the website of richdad...there are some steps but links are not working.