auto-hp family

Neil Gaiman & Chris Riddell Box Set
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:₹ 719.00

on 11 October 2017
Gorgeous box set. The books are paperback and pretty. The box itself - amazing. Of course, its Gaiman and Riddel so the stories themselves are great and the illustrations amazing. Definitely worth having. Is sitting at the top most spot on my bookshelf now.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 October 2017
Brautiful books ... arrived in perfect condition. No damage and looks awesome. Hoing to read soon. Neil Gaiman books are the best!
on 3 September 2017
I just love it. Neil gaiman the best story teller.
on 15 June 2016
Love Neil Gaiman. So happy this is available here now. Thank you, Amazon.
on 9 April 2016
My son loved it. I wanted to introduce him to Neil & once he picked up the book, he wouldn't keep it down. Now he wants more. Highly recommend this set to anyone who wants to start off on this author.
on 26 May 2017
Neil Gaiman is a very engaging storyteller and with Chris Riddell's illustration this box set has the making of a perfect gift for any child or an adult.
on 16 September 2017
Fantastic condition.One of the best books I have read
on 15 July 2017
I love this box set! It has two of my favourite books from Neil Gaiman. Of course there I three books in this set. The illustrations are rad! A must-have for fiction fantasy book lovers.
review image
on 7 July 2016
We loved this box set so much that we ended up buying 3 to gift to my 9 year old's friends on their birthdays.The books are great to read.
on 8 September 2016
They were good. Except, a side of the package was bent causing the book to bend. :/