Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
Dr B R Ambedkar : The chief architect of the Indian constitution
on 8 May 2018
'' Without education knowledge is lost ; without knowledge development is lost ; without development wealth is lost ; without wealth Shudras are ruined.
- Jotirao Phule
1) Ambedkar, towards an enlightened India, is very short and a concise biography of Ambedkar, and latter is the chief architect of the Indian constitution and independent India's first law minister.
2) In this book the Author tells us that how a boy who was born in a family of untouchables, faced the discrimination because of his caste, he was forced to sit separately in his school, and he was not allowed to study Sanskrit, because it was banned for untouchables.
3) But the story doesn't ends here, this boy is very stubborn and because of his excellence in studies he received the scholarship from the maharaja of Baroda, and after completing his BA from Bombay, he went to Columbia University, and later to London, where he lived and studied for almost 3years, and afterwards he returned to India with good quality education behind him, a huge achievement for boy who faced discrimination because of his caste.
4) Later he joined the indian freedom movement, and started working for the '' Depressed classes " of India. He wanted a complete overhaul of the Indian caste system, and he firmly believed in the ideals of the first french revolution of liberty, equality and fraternity. Later he emerged as one of the greatest leader of the '' Depressed classes '' of India.
5) And if mahatma gandhi was ''Bapu'' for the people of hindustan, than B R Ambedkar was ''Baba'' amongst his followers.
6) This book is a gem, and it deserves to be read and digest by every rational Indian.
My Ratings : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ( 5/5 )
I hope you like the Review, Thanks for reading, Jai Hind.