Top rated products in Shampoos
288 of the 333 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2) Little goes a long way
3) Lathers up amazingly
4) Makes the hair silky and shiny
5) I don't know but I feel my hair looks better post-usage
6) Fragrance is nice and lingers on the hair for a while
1) Contains a lot of chemcials
2) Effects are temporary
3) Slightly dries out the hair
4) A bit difficult to find...
5) Does not control firzz
*So if this review helped you please vote it Helpful.
The pump will help us take out the desired quantity without spilling nor wasting any of it.
My family has been using it for years now and they’re totally content with it.
It’s a family-size bottle which is perfect for any family.
It washes away the oil and other residue in just a wash. I always use it twice to be extra sure that nothing is left behind.
It has a cooling sensation which leaves my hair and scalp healthy and happy.
Since it is a P&G product so you can trust it easily.
Gentle enough for everyday use, even for color or chemically treated hair.
So i hope this will help you a lot.
THANKS FOR READING MY PERSONAL OPINIONS.
142 of the 166 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Am using this shampoo and conditioner from last 6 month.
Hair dryer very user friendly and suitable for traveling.
193 of the 230 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It definitely gives you bouncy voluminous hair & that #oomph that you might be missing. :P
It's a caffeine infused hop seed shampoo with hibiscus & vitamin E
So how it works
Caffeine promotes hair growth resulting in good voluminous bouncy hair
Vitamin-E gives a natural shine. Hop Seeds and Hibiscus helps in nourishment of the hair .
>This is largely a very bad shampoo at this price. It dries the hair so much. There is no good quality in terms of hair health.Only it has a good minty smell.
>The quantity is too small for its price. These are very small bottles which look big in pictures.
>Also, there are a lot of fake reviewers associated with Mcaffeine brand who are raising the rating of their product and cheating the consumers.
285 of the 361 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
MFG Date is June 2018 and it has 36 months of expiry.
I have posted closer pics for details.
77 of the 89 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you always felt that you had a greasy hair (I do feel at times due to extensive work & exposure in the sun light coupled with sweat), this serves just as right to remove that.
Like it’s other products, you need to shake this container too well before using it. Apply in wet hair. Massage it nicely & rinse. Repeat it, if required.
This shampoo not only removes the grease but also makes you feel fresh with its lemon fragrance & not to forget, it keeps your hair 100% Dandruff free too. Keeping using it regularly for better results.
It really comes with good packaging and also its bottle is so comfortable to squeeze the shampoo out. It is priced at reasonable price because it is also a P&G product.
So you can buy this shampoo here without any hesitation.
So this is my Review for it and i hope you will get help from this a lot.
101 of the 120 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
THIS SHAMPOO TENDS TO CONTROL YOUR HAIR FROM FALLING AND IT PRETTY GOOD AS WELL(as per my experience).THE SHAMPOO STRENGTHENS YOUR HAIR IS EXTREMELY GOOD IN IT.I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN PRETTY AMAZING INDEED IN EVERY TERM.THE SHAMPOO NOURISHES AS WELL.THE SHAMPOO FRAGRANCE IS ALSO VERY GOOD AND WILL BE LIKED BY EVERYONE I AM QUITE SURE. PANTENE SHAMPOO ARE QUITE AFFORDABLE AND GOOD.
Hair looks Shiny and becomes soft and smooth
Its a Perfect combination of damage, dry hair
This shampoo gives hair into smooth voluminous with bounce
There’s no need of any conditioner along with this shampoo
And it has a very nice fragrance
Hair feels so clean and get easily detangled and
Does not cause of hair fall
147 of the 197 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
337 of the 447 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Leaves hair squeaky clean with a nice smell. I have been using this shampoo for the last 8 months, it has reduced my hair fall too.
276 of the 363 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
but to my surprise, its manufacturing date is 05'2017 and expiry is on 04'2019
that means i have exactly eight months left to use this product, where as the product has a total expiry date of 2 years.
i felt CHEATED and went for a refund, but there is no refund on this item.
242 of the 307 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The Good in this shampoo that I like.
1. I like the shampoo for its smell and also goes well with my hair and my hair type is silky so if you are like me then i would suggest you this.
2. This shampoo has some no harmful chemical if you are the one who has a long-term plan of keeping their hair when they get old.
The bad in this shampoo that I hate
1. the shampoo handle/dispenser tends to break if it falls and come on we all drop one
Waste of money if you have dry hair and dry scalp then dont waste your money on this its make your hair hell dry and scalp also n after two three use its start giving you pimples on your scalp
I want my money back 😶😣
85 of the 104 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If used daily or on alternate day, a little amount is needed.
143 of the 184 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- Not to be used daily unless you oil your hair otherwise you will end up with dry, frizzy tresses.
- I use it once a week when I oil my hair. Hair comes out squeaky clean,unlike the usual shampoos which will leave oil on your hair.
- People who use lots of products on their hair, specially on a daily basis, should go for this. Not just for the results but also for the price. Compare this with similar stuff from Matrix and Loreal...you will see what I mean.
- I prefer to buy this size as the pump function is handy and this is cheaper when you buy the large size.
This Shampoo is all I needed..Thanks to Amazon for well Packaging.
684 of the 907 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I automatically have more volume in my hair and have to use very little shampoo to get it there. It doesn't make your hair too dry or too oily at all. Wish I had known about that sooner.
This shampoo is so awesome! I highly recommend it.
This shampoo prevents that and gives a glossy feel to your precious hair.
Best when used with the conditioner of same type.
Always use the same brand conditioner for best results.
655 of the 867 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The shampoo is not harsh and is therefore perfect for even everyday usage..
◽As summer is approaching i bought this shampoo and here is my simple review of the product.
Reasons why i love H&S:
◾Flat 100 discount (650 ml)
◾Most popular brand of india
◾very less harmful effects compared to others
◾Numerous varieties of shampoos
◾Very cool effct with cool menthol
◽Personally i love cool menthol but earlier i was a bit disappointed as it is not against dandruff but now "my favourite shampoo along with anti dandruff"
◽So, there are no reasons for me to hate this shampoo :-)
140 of the 177 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Here is my detailed review of the product:
What I liked about this product:
1) Very nice subtle fragrance which remains post wash of hair and makes you feel nice throughout the day
2) I always get skin eruptions on my scalp whenever I try colouring my hair. I have been avoiding hair coloring since long but this time I was forced to colour my hair due to paucity of time. I got the hair coloured and started washing my hair with this shampoo and to my utter surprise the result is I didn't get a single eruption on scalp , neither it feels flaky. I am simply
If you are concerned about the:
1. Size vs. price of the bottles: This shampoo and conditioner is highly concentrated and only requires about a very small amount of product to wash my hair. That is actually a pretty good value if you look at it like that.
2. Ingredients: (From the photos and NOT the website) purified water, decyl glucoside,cocamidopropyl betaine derived from coconut, sodium cocoyl isethionate derived from coconut, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, coco glucoside and many more...
* If you're concerned about any of the ingredients, I looked each one up on the EWG website. All of the non-essential oil ingredients were ranked with a "1" in the Skin Deep Cosmetics
The most beneficial aspect is that it is free from harmful chemicals which is really great in long run.
The shampoo has a very gentle smell.
After using this shampoo, this is what I observed with my hair,
1. Hair is really soft (I have pretty rough hair)
2. Dandruff (dry flakes) are reduced considerably and also the itchiness in scalp.
3. Slight shine to my hair.
4. Hair feels much healthier.
1. I feel that the price is on the higher side.
2. I feel that considerable amount has to be used to produce lather.
I shall update this review post further usage.
140 of the 176 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
And it turnouts to be a good selection for me.
Packing was also good. The crazy part of my purchase is I bought it in VERY VERY LOW PRICE.
74 of the 93 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Apart from nutritional supplements (Wellman vitamins, biotin), i was putting Morr F 5% (minoxidil, topical finasteride) as recommended by doctor. I added castor oil and anaphase to my routine. Imagine my surprise when I saw the first hair growing back in 1 month. I went to the doctor (who has performed maybe 500+ procedures) and he mentioned this is the earliest he has seen hair grow back. I can't point to only this product as the cause for this, but for i can definitely say the combination has worked.
As a shampoo itself, this one is light and doesn't cause harm to hair (ie does not dry hair out).
Many who are looking at this shampoo
Hasn't really helped in hair growth from areas that are thinning, but it definitely does help protect existing hair.
120 of the 155 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Shampoo has a distinctive good smell that stays for hours after wash.
I would highly recommend it.
350 of the 486 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
106 of the 138 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Product specifications :
1)Packaging type - Lockable dispenser blue coloured bottle. Comes in neatly shrink wrapped packaging to avoid any spillage
2)Weight- 300 ml
4)Colour of the Bottle- Blue coloured bottle
5)Fragrance- very pleasant and it stays on for longer duration on your hair
6)Major Ingredient- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Shea Butter, Milk Protein, Organic Extra Virgin Cocount cold pressed Oil,Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil , Grapeseed Oil
7)Shelf Life- After opening 12 months
8)Claims - To add strenght , elasticity, Nourishment and Balance for healthy Hair
9)Price- M.R.P. is 899 but available at discounted rate of Rs. 649 on Amazon.
10)Quality- International Standard
11)Product is safe to be used daily .Can also be used on Colour treated hair
12)Application: After massaging shampoo into your scalp , it needs to be left for
Let's come to the product quality
Fragrance is awesome, mild rose fragrance make you love with this.
It contains more ingredients (jojoba oil, coconut oil etc.) compare to other regular shampoo, the formula of this shampoo really help you to strengthen your hair and give shining and volume. Works very well for dry hair.
And the best thing
Paraben and sulfate free
- That comes on a bottle as they shown in images with sealed with heated plastic foil wrapping. Kindly check the plastic foils or wrapping. No additional box or such thing.
- Best part id the Pump system to get required amount shampoo without any mass.
- very nice quality of pump and bottle body, after empty the shampoo you can use that bottle as soap dispatcher or such things also.
- As per the company calmed that they are