Top rated products in Shampoos
263 of the 297 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2) Little goes a long way
3) Lathers up amazingly
4) Makes the hair silky and shiny
5) I don't know but I feel my hair looks better post-usage
6) Fragrance is nice and lingers on the hair for a while
1) Contains a lot of chemcials
2) Effects are temporary
3) Slightly dries out the hair
4) A bit difficult to find...
5) Does not control firzz
*So if this review helped you please vote it Helpful.
The pump will help us take out the desired quantity without spilling nor wasting any of it.
My family has been using it for years now and they’re totally content with it.
It’s a family-size bottle which is perfect for any family.
It washes away the oil and other residue in just a wash. I always use it twice to be extra sure that nothing is left behind.
It has a cooling sensation which leaves my hair and scalp healthy and happy.
I bought it for the price of 336. It's a great deal for the price i payed. head and shoulder is an anti dandruff shampoo that helps in removing dandruff and helps in removing dirt and oil from hairs.
➽ Priced well and smells great.
➽ Makes the hair silky and shiny.
➽ It's a P&G product so you can trust it easily.
➽ Gentle enough for everday use.
➽ Has a pleasant fruity smell.
➽ Lathers decently.
➽ Removes dandruff effectively.
➽ Makes my hair soft and add nice shine.
➽ Adds some volume to hair and prevents hair fall.
➽ It keeps the oily hair sweat free in summer.
➽ Contains a lot of chemicals
➽ There's lot of sellers for the
Product and it's
97 of the 113 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Product specifications :
1)Packaging type - Lockable dispenser blue coloured bottle. Comes in neatly shrink wrapped packaging to avoid any spillage
2)Weight- 300 ml
4)Colour of the Bottle- Blue coloured bottle
5)Fragrance- very pleasant and it stays on for longer duration on your hair
6)Major Ingredient- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Shea Butter, Milk Protein, Organic Extra Virgin Cocount cold pressed Oil,Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil , Grapeseed Oil
7)Shelf Life- After opening 12 months
8)Claims - To add strenght , elasticity, Nourishment and Balance for healthy Hair
9)Price- M.R.P. is 899 but available at discounted rate of Rs. 649 on Amazon.
10)Quality- International Standard
11)Product is safe to be used daily .Can also be used on Colour treated hair
12)Application: After massaging shampoo into your scalp , it needs to be left for
Let's come to the product quality
Fragrance is awesome, mild rose fragrance make you love with this.
It contains more ingredients (jojoba oil, coconut oil etc.) compare to other regular shampoo, the formula of this shampoo really help you to strengthen your hair and give shining and volume. Works very well for dry hair.
And the best thing
Paraben and sulfate free
The reason I prefer this Shampoo over other is:
1) It is safe for daily use for all hair types, men & women.
2) This Shampoo has an awesome fragrance.
3) It has Blends Vitamin B5, Milk Powder, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Cold Pressed Oil, Golden Jojoba Cold Pressed Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Virgin Coconut Cold Pressed Oil, Olive oil, Avocado Cold Pressed Oil Jasmine oil and Neem Leaf Extract to Elasticity, Hydrate, Strengthen and Repair hair.
4) It has natural, botanical oils and extracts add volume, texture, and shine.
The Shampoo is free from:
77 of the 86 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you always felt that you had a greasy hair (I do feel at times due to extensive work & exposure in the sun light coupled with sweat), this serves just as right to remove that.
Like it’s other products, you need to shake this container too well before using it. Apply in wet hair. Massage it nicely & rinse. Repeat it, if required.
This shampoo not only removes the grease but also makes you feel fresh with its lemon fragrance & not to forget, it keeps your hair 100% Dandruff free too. Keeping using it regularly for better results.
It really comes with good packaging and also its bottle is so comfortable to squeeze the shampoo out. It is priced at reasonable price because it is also a P&G product.
So you can buy this shampoo here without any hesitation.
So this is my Review for it and i hope you will get help from this a lot.
H&S Fresh Lemon Shampoo is effective against dandruff, but you have to use it on a regular basis (Gentle enough for everyday use). It is very helpful in removing dandruff and itching. You can use in your coloured hair too.
Fragrance of this product is awesome during n after bath.
Affordable,Gentle use is enough,Mixed up smoothly,No doubt about silky and shiny hair,Awesome fragrance.
Various chemicals can harm in future,Dry after few hours.
Conclusion : Value for money, one have to use for a couple of months for better result.
209 of the 258 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
201 of the 244 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
#No parabens, no sulphate, no silicon is
added. Free from harsh chemicals.
#Contains various oil nutrients for repairing
damaged hair and scalp.
#Can be used by both men and women.
#Maintains the Ph level of the scalp.
#Moisturizes your hair and makes it look
#The smell is also good.
#Suits every type of hair texture.
Waste of money if you have dry hair and dry scalp then dont waste your money on this its make your hair hell dry and scalp also n after two three use its start giving you pimples on your scalp
I want my money back 😶😣
297 of the 379 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
64 of the 77 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
After using this shampoo it leaves a shine and smoothness in hairs. You can use this shampoo on daily basis without any concerns.
1. It is made up from Benefit of coconut oil and Bamboo (Bamboo is excellent at cleansing scalp and hair)
2. It also conatins Shea Butter(African fruit can help in skin healing problems), Aloe Vera, natural honey, lemon & soy protine.
3. After applying it u feel a light scented fragrance of coconut which very good.
After washing makes your hair silky,smooth and bouncy. No need of any conditioner after shampoo.
Since it has lemon essential oil, orange, honey, bamboo, soy protein and Shea butter and many more amazing ingredients. It will make your hair lively clean after wash.
It doesn't have any sulphate, parabens, mineral oils and chemicals. So its safe to use.
I will highly recommend this product. Without a second thought go for it.once use it you will not regret buying.
Packaging is good and delivery is prompt.
Value for money.
It is for all hair types.
It is made up of pure and natural oils.
Free from sulphate, paraben and mineral oil.
It also promotes hair growth and strengthen the hair.
How to use:- rinse hair thoroughly,apply shampoo into your scalp,lather and leave it on your hair for 5 mins.
It is with the goodness of coconut,bamboo,aloe Vera and shea butter.
It strengthens hair roots and repairs dead cells.
I am happy with this product.
I hope my review helps you while purchasing this product.
119 of the 152 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- Not to be used daily unless you oil your hair otherwise you will end up with dry, frizzy tresses.
- I use it once a week when I oil my hair. Hair comes out squeaky clean,unlike the usual shampoos which will leave oil on your hair.
- People who use lots of products on their hair, specially on a daily basis, should go for this. Not just for the results but also for the price. Compare this with similar stuff from Matrix and Loreal...you will see what I mean.
- I prefer to buy this size as the pump function is handy and this is cheaper when you buy the large size.
72 of the 82 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Packaging wise is good and delivered before the expected
This product is very good for reducing dandruff and smoothing hair definitely.
Use Clear Oil after using this product for best results, or u can use StBotanica 7in1 oil too, it's recommended that you use anti-dandruff oil,
I'm using this product and found helpful for dandruff and yes it's good for shining hair (like I use gel).
584 of the 757 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
◽As summer is approaching i bought this shampoo and here is my simple review of the product.
Reasons why i love H&S:
◾Flat 100 discount (650 ml)
◾Most popular brand of india
◾very less harmful effects compared to others
◾Numerous varieties of shampoos
◾Very cool effct with cool menthol
◽Personally i love cool menthol but earlier i was a bit disappointed as it is not against dandruff but now "my favourite shampoo along with anti dandruff"
◽So, there are no reasons for me to hate this shampoo :-)
My friends always say Head and Shoulders is harmful.
Every barber recommends other shampoos.
But this is the one that works best for me.
I have tried Clear (pathetic) , tried Himalaya (but got bored) and Syoss Keratin.
Syoss is a very good shampoo but I keep coming back to Head And shoulders. I have tried all their various types and think they are truly the best shampoo.
If you are every travelling abroad or have a friend coming from abroad, try and order the foreign Head and Shoulders, it
67 of the 77 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
THIS SHAMPOO TENDS TO CONTROL YOUR HAIR FROM FALLING AND IT PRETTY GOOD AS WELL(as per my experience).THE SHAMPOO STRENGTHENS YOUR HAIR IS EXTREMELY GOOD IN IT.I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR QUITE SOMETIME NOW AND THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN PRETTY AMAZING INDEED IN EVERY TERM.THE SHAMPOO NOURISHES AS WELL.THE SHAMPOO FRAGRANCE IS ALSO VERY GOOD AND WILL BE LIKED BY EVERYONE I AM QUITE SURE. PANTENE SHAMPOO ARE QUITE AFFORDABLE AND GOOD.
25 of the 27 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Lathers well.Affordable and easily available.Cleanses well.Nice thick, creamy consistency.Does not cause dryness.
It also repair hair damage and it works as both shampoo and conditioner after use it is very easy to comb my hair . It also gives volume to my hair.
282 of the 376 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
So if this review helped you please vote it Helpful
110 of the 139 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Here is my detailed review of the product:
What I liked about this product:
1) Very nice subtle fragrance which remains post wash of hair and makes you feel nice throughout the day
2) I always get skin eruptions on my scalp whenever I try colouring my hair. I have been avoiding hair coloring since long but this time I was forced to colour my hair due to paucity of time. I got the hair coloured and started washing my hair with this shampoo and to my utter surprise the result is I didn't get a single eruption on scalp , neither it feels flaky. I am simply
If you are concerned about the:
1. Size vs. price of the bottles: This shampoo and conditioner is highly concentrated and only requires about a very small amount of product to wash my hair. That is actually a pretty good value if you look at it like that.
2. Ingredients: (From the photos and NOT the website) purified water, decyl glucoside,cocamidopropyl betaine derived from coconut, sodium cocoyl isethionate derived from coconut, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, coco glucoside and many more...
* If you're concerned about any of the ingredients, I looked each one up on the EWG website. All of the non-essential oil ingredients were ranked with a "1" in the Skin Deep Cosmetics
The most beneficial aspect is that it is free from harmful chemicals which is really great in long run.
The shampoo has a very gentle smell.
After using this shampoo, this is what I observed with my hair,
1. Hair is really soft (I have pretty rough hair)
2. Dandruff (dry flakes) are reduced considerably and also the itchiness in scalp.
3. Slight shine to my hair.
4. Hair feels much healthier.
1. I feel that the price is on the higher side.
2. I feel that considerable amount has to be used to produce lather.
I shall update this review post further usage.
68 of the 85 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Apart from nutritional supplements (Wellman vitamins, biotin), i was putting Morr F 5% (minoxidil, topical finasteride) as recommended by doctor. I added castor oil and anaphase to my routine. Imagine my surprise when I saw the first hair growing back in 1 month. I went to the doctor (who has performed maybe 500+ procedures) and he mentioned this is the earliest he has seen hair grow back. I can't point to only this product as the cause for this, but for i can definitely say the combination has worked.
As a shampoo itself, this one is light and doesn't seem to be causing harm to hair (ie does not dry hair out completely)
Many who are
Hasn't really helped in hair growth from areas that are thinning, but it definitely does help protect existing hair.
223 of the 283 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I can't really say much about its superiority to other shampoos, except that it's one of the largest bottles you can buy on Amazon. This makes it cheaper per unit of measurement and it lasts me a long time.
• Makes my hair smooth, soft and shiny.
• Lathers well.
• Removes dirt and oil effectively.
• Amount required is appropriate.
• Amazing fruity smell which lingers on hair for a few hours.
• Moisturizes my hair.
• Didn’t increase my hairfall.
Got this shampoo thinking that its tresemme and it would help my hair . My hair gets oily and i have to shampoo every second day , but after using this shampoo it made my scalp and hair so dry and therefore started gettind soo much hairfall
🙂Huge bottle at such great discount .
🙂On time shipping
🙂Pump bottle makes it easy to use .
☹️Made my hair and scalp dry
☹️Started getting massive hairfall after using this .
Overall experience it didnot suite my hair type .
71 of the 84 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
162 of the 209 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
917 of the 1,233 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars