Top rated products in Sanitary Napkins
222 of the 250 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Pros - the pad is very soft and light.
Rash and ich free.
Like other pads i never feel i am wearing plastic. So its very comfortable.
Packaging is great.
And of course i got this in discounted price. (Got this in around 280).
Cons - the size is good for low to medium flow.
Not for heavy flow. Not very absorbent
Don't give full coverage.( Sofy night pads are the best )
So over all i am satisfied with the product and the packing by Amazon was also great. I highly recommend this pad if you are facing rashes.
Ps. - change your pads in every 3-4 hours to avoid the odor (more if your periods
346 of the 407 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
All and all i like these cottony softy pads and it's last longer then stayfree i will buy more these when i am out of it
Delivery service good too!!
230 of the 283 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The package quality is awesome.
207 of the 250 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Product : Sanitary Napkins
Variant : Dry-Max All Night Ultra Thin with wings
Origin : Made in India
MRP : INR 315
Per Count : INR 11.25 ( 315 for 28 count)
I’ve been using these for years now. They have a better coverage compared to other pads and these do not fold or reposition unlike other pads . The absorption is good and I’ve barely had any staining upon using these. They aren’t overly drying on the lighter flow days too . The best part is that even on extended wear there’s been no chaffing or building up of excess moisture on the skin and these aren’t stifling.
+ there’s no there is no sliding , bunching or slipping ;
+ no visible lines or bulges in my clothes ;
+ good length : 315 mm ; I’m a skinny girl and this size kinda perfectly covers most part from my belly to
168 of the 202 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
41 of the 46 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
got on a deal
265 of the 342 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Like all other sanitary napkins, this one performs its primary function very effectively. However, along with that this product provides additional benefit of comfort due to its cotton soft upper layer. The cotton top sheet does not cause itching or sweating, and provides comforting soft feel.
1. Cottony feel- which is much better than the plastic topped products from other brands.
2. Very economically priced.
3. Available in a couple of sizes to suit varying requirements.
4. I have encountered several combo offers on this product (like 1 pack free with purchase of 2 etc etc), that helps in additonal saving.
1. Individual pads are not packed in individual covers, thus carrying around may be an issue for some.
Product : XL Cottony Soft Sanitary Pads
MRP : INR 240
- NOT ultrathin , feels quite thick
+ cottony soft and prevent rashes
• Cottony soft cover keeps you clean and dry without any rashes .
• Length is good , around 274 mm.
• Slim wings help keep the pad in place .
• There’s no budging to slipping.
• Available in packs of 7s and 20s and this combo 20+20+7 .
• This a good combo pack wherein you get 47 pads for INR 240 which means one count @ INR 5.10 . otherwise without this combo each pad costs @ INR 5.50 ( Not much of a difference , eh :/ )
• Good for day time for the days with light flow .
• The cover is not ‘dry type’ like you get in gel based pads ; instead it is cottony soft which is kind of good actually.
--- The Bad ---
51 of the 59 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
73 of the 87 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
26 of the 30 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
66 of the 79 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
How to decide the size?
Have you given a vaginal delivery?? Yes?? Then go for the larger one. Otherwise go for the smaller one irrespective of your age.
What was difficult about this product??
Initial try was difficult not bcoz I din know how to put it in but bcoz I was scared. Don't
1. WOW cup is very soft. So it was very easy to use.
2. Edge of this cup is thick and the cup as such is a little hard. Because the edge is thick i felt difficult to insert it. However, because the cup is hard it opens up easily after inserting.
So there is 1+ and 1-.
16 of the 16 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
60 of the 74 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1,218 of the 1,619 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I'm gonna purchase this again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
She mentioned that as the pad was thin, it was extremely comfortable but this does not compromise the protection during heavy flow.
But sad to say the one I received this time looks like duplicate..I really want wishper people should check this and clear my doubt. Why their is so much difference in packaging and product quality.
602 of the 744 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Whisper ultra (green one) has synthetic cover and that doesn’t suit me, so from the long time I have been buying StayFree. Being a brand loyal I was a bit hesitant about putting money on a sensitive product. To put my experience into one line, I would be saying new Whisper Ultra Soft 2x is a fragrant cotton cover pad which has absorption power of 2-3 hours and it is softer.
It provides Great coverage. Highly recommended !!!! Perfect for collage & school girls who have to travel on daily basis
431 of the 583 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
******a regular buyer from last Jan 2015 till date.06/02/17
I have been ordering this for quite some months ..very much satisfied ..of the others what I tried for my mom this is the best till date. Thanks Amazon for the quick delivery. Would recommend to buy this for its absorption and dry feel.
If it's a regular purchase just go for the Subscription, I tell you it's easy on pocket as well as no need of ordering again and again coz Amazon takes care of the given date of delivery and do the booking monthly or as we like twice or once in a month.
272 of the 379 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
For your understanding I m posting some pics of pads of it.
It doesn't stick properly. Very irritating for me.
37 of the 45 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
151 of the 191 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
* NO rashes
* good soaking
* good sticking
* perfect claim of size / length
* no out leakage onto clothes.
100 of the 132 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have no allergies not does this product give rise to any.