Top rated products in Power Tools
2,179 of the 2,491 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Hey everyone! I bought this Drill machine a long time back ,maybe an year I guess.Recently my friend asked me to order for him also.So, I bought another one. My review will be based on my 1 year experience with this product.As far as I believe , most of the guys are confused between this one from Black & decker and BOSCH. Well BOSCH is probably the most popular and surely the best tools and stuff manufacturing company.But their products are far more expensive.So is this black & decker drill machine worth for the asking price.? Read my review to find out.
■► INBOX CONTENTS:
● Drill Machine
● front Handle
● Depth Gauge
● Chuck Key
● 4 Drill Bits (5mm,
**Very very bad packaging. I didn't expected it from Amazon Prime Fulfilled order. The package was partially damaged. Luckly drill was fine. I have attacted some of the photos, as for reference to my statement.
We will get 4 drill bits with this drilling machine, it has hammer drilling options as well.
Caution: DO NOT USE THIS ON CONCRETE WALLS
902 of the 1,012 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Two recommendations: manufacturer should provide a more durable and thicker plastic carry-box instead of the cardboard packing-box: AND a better users' manual, with more details, good illustrations / photos, tips and tricks, safety, etc (there are better photos and descriptions on Amazon).
2,042 of the 2,425 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
some of the review i have seen that they have written its leaks but actually its not true.
In my opinion it is good for Diy project and other creative work.
And to choose from these various options is up to your budget and requirement.
I suggest this product to add your tools cart by revealing some of the pros and cons.
1) 40 watt heating coil
2) stylish and smooth handle leave no space bw your hand and handle
3) approximately 2cm of glue stick is pushed in to the heating segment in single trigger stroke.
4) Rubber cylinder(11mm) is placed inside hole that helps to hold the stick in position.
5) nice stand
6) 160cm cord wire (with .75sqmm wires inside)
7) metal tip covered with cone shaped rubber can withstand much temperature.
1) takes nearly 2 min to heat up to
1,811 of the 2,164 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Download TecIdentify or Neoreader APP on a smartphone, scan QR code, validate BOSCH 18 digit safety code automatically.
then you'll get the information.
The one which I got was not showing proper Info.
224 of the 261 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Do remember that this is front-back hammer action drill, not rotary motion impact tool for screw driving applications. So do not get misguided by it's name. For that you will need a real impact driver.
1. excellent box, infact box is worth 500 alone
2. carbide wood bits (the one in black color) are alone worth another 300
3. good quality, very minimal spark, if you dont want sparks at all, go with battery brushless models. regular drills have regular sparks. (and we've used hundreds)
4. good grip and chord, kit gauge and handle is
Usage: Personal use and mainly fo DIY. These days, the carpenters are super busy, so it is better we start doing our stuffs by ourself. Drilling for curtains or hanging pictures or fixing lights, it is very easy. Initially we do some mistakes but again it is kind of lessons learnt.
Likes: It is really superb and very easy to handle and super powerful. I used to have B&D and liked it very much, but after using Bosch, it is incomparable.
Dislikes: there is nothing that I can tell.
You will not be disappointed for buying this product.
I read the reviews and most of them mentioned the seal was broke in at the time of receiving, luckily mine was not.
Initially I had purchased Alpha drill machine from local market for Rs 650/- but that was not having reverse function however the alignment was perfect while rotating. I had tightened some screws but they will not come out with the same machine. So to remove some screws I had to purchase a machine which was having reverse function. At first I had shortlisted Black & Decker but someone had mentioned in the review that after using for 1 month reverse function was not working so I narrowed my search on either Bosch or Makita. Makita is no doubt excellent quality , made in Thailand & Japenese Company but the one which I had shortlisted was too expensive (Rs 4300)
787 of the 943 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Kit from bosch. Drill itself is very easy to use. And other items also are good if you consider it as a home kit. The number of jobs in a home are not that high so they all serve their purpose well. Have fixed several things such as towel stand, curtain rods with this kit without any difficulty.
If you need any help just go to youtube it will guide u how to drill in tiles,wood,concrete etc.
570 of the 681 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Initially, when I used to use the gun even in the low setting for about 3 minutes or so and switch it off, it would release smoke from the back vents. It was unnerving at first because I thought that the cheap quality plastic was melting away. But this was not the case. I have used it for 2-3 minutes until the job was complete with 5 second breaks and it is totally fine.
Material quality seems good.
Useful for removing stickers.
Heated so quicklY & very low noise.👍🏻
Handle with care, must use lether gloves during uses.
The product was already opened & taped again.
So I gave 3*, otherwise I wish to give 4*.
468 of the 539 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Comes with hammer action, reverse drill action.
Ideal for drilling into a variety of materials such as wood, metal, plastic and masonry
Hammered action making it suitable for Masonry.
I got it at a reasonable price
I will use it for a prolonged period and then post a review.
388 of the 456 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Purpose: Bike toolkit
1. Tool Quality: 4/5. Will last till rust. Precisely made.
2. Portability: 4/5. Compact and manageable weight. I carry it in my 25 lts saddle bag
3. Gear set option: 4/5. Has almost everything to serve in-case of motorcycle breakdown other than wrenches
4. Carry case: 2/5. Seal flaps are flimsy and will break away if pushed
Following are the points that I feel make this product so good:
- its size. It is very compact which makes it very handy and easy to carry.
- variety of tools. The array of tools that are bundled in this box are pretty good. My primary intension to purchase this box was to use it for my bike, but now I use it almost for 90% of my work.
I feel this product is a good value for money.
218 of the 262 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Final thoughts-this is 80% show off and 20% handy (useful)...this is a copy of leatherman but not even stands near it...
The plier that comes with the multi tool is actually more comfortable than the regular combination pliers from Stanley.
The knife is very sharp and retains its sharpness for a long time.
The pouch too is durable and good looking.
The only problem is that tiny rust spots have started appearing on the outer shell (See the pictures). But it is not a very serious issue. It can be easily removed using WD-40.
1. Pliers are okay, there is no spring so it is not easy to operate with one hand.
2. Wire cutters are utterly lacking sharpness, I don't think they are sharpened at all tbh, so you will require to do it unless you want to cut wire with only tension force.
3. Blade is having 2" sharp edge, although it was also quite blunt, I had to sharpen it immediately to be usable at all.
4. File is okay, but you wont be able to use too many times as it lacks quality.
5. Small flat head and star head screwdrivers, neither of them really fit into screws, so not good for decent jobs which require some force.
6. Saw is decent enough but is also of only 2" edge length so you wont be cutting anything more than small twigs.
148 of the 179 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1 DRILL AND DRILL BITS
Ok first things first a lot of us know bosch is one of the leading tools manufacturers in the world now about the drill it works on a 600rpm reversible motor the reverse function is not as fast as the forward movement but is more than enough for any tasks you may undertake it is quite heavy but it's well balanced now about the sound it is quite loud but what do you expect it draws power from an 230v 5amp plug point pretty common for any household and reversible function is operated by a small push tab at the bottom near the trigger and you do get an additional handle for more grip and weight distribution I strongly suggest you use it
Health advisory: if the drill bits
This tool make my life very easy , every once should have one at home.
If you are first time buyer buy this full box, once you start working you need all the accessories given in the box and it will make your work easy.
Very good machine , value for money .
346 of the 422 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
9 key set range
Thank you for reading review
Stay fit stay strong
Taparia KI10V Allen Key Set
1 star miss because for sharp edges
87 of the 95 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Spring is optional , you can chose whether to use it or not.
So far I'm using it for Sunboard, cardboard, tin, aluminium sheet etc and it has performed flawlessly.
Keep oiling or WD40 for longer life.
If you need cutter for thicker sheets then go for Aviation Snips by Stanley.
82 of the 92 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It also has extra battery just in case your first one runs. It is able to drill metal and wood with ease.
I have not tried on masonry as description says its not meant for that. But I think, it could drill holes in brick walls, but not on concrete
Overall ,excellent cordless operation and very happy to have purchased it
76 of the 84 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The motor is very powerful and 6 speed settings are useful for multipurpose applications.
The suction part is the weak link and you should buy this product only for the awesomeness of the blowing power.
in terms of speed, the variable speed comes in handy ( min,1,2,3,4,5,max), I was able to clean my PC and also blow away the dust in Home.
Worth the extra cost.
103 of the 121 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Am happy with this product, and keeping it for my future DIY activities
40 of the 44 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
But seems good product.
1. Holder is firm and sturdy with nice grip.
2. The tips are magnetized.
3. Good build quality
4. The insulation on flat screw driver is awesome
5. The tester is of good quality as well.
6. 3 flat screw drivers, 1 tester, 1 insulated flat screw driver, 2 Philips screw drivers. Covers up most requirements.
Really Good decent quality for the price.
Note: In the product display, it seems small screw drivers. But they are quite large relatively.
1,112 of the 1,418 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
* Delivery - On time and prompt.
* Fit and Finish - Overall satisfactory. Quite expected from a brand as this.
* Usability - Good grip. Kind of bulky. The oval shape makes manual mode a little getting used to. Good number of stock bits that should suffice normal household repairs.
* Device as a Tool - Straight out of the box I was able to easily unscrew and screw back a 4 inch VESA mount screw that was never touched for a good 10 years - 5 stars right there. Motor has quite a torque. Disassembled and re-assmebled my PC no problem with stock heads. Pretty handy and slick.
* Cons - 1.5V batteries require frequent replacement if used heavily. I can live with that as I use rechargeable ones. So it's not much of a con for me but average users may find
you can remove hard screws with it
in manual mode it is better than normal screw drivers because of its size
battery life is good also
build quality i will give it a 6 out of 10
it is not a fancy item it works hard value for your money
it will save you a lot of time
i have to order one more because my friend borrowed it from me and he is not giving it back
161 of the 188 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
And Taparia was a great option. I'm a fan of their products for decades and I was not disappointed with this piece either.
The box is not that hot. Its a relatively poor quality plastic that won't stand up to much use. But I didn't buy this for the box.
The Allen keys are superb and extremely well made. The metal feels good and tough in your hand and should last a long long time.
I love this product. Its perfect for my use and has all the variations of keys that I may need to use.
Economically priced, sturdy, heavy duty item from dependable brand Taparia. Highly recommended.
It's an important tool if you are having bicycle with gears.
570 of the 713 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Plz dont get fooled by fancy packaging of the product coz you are paying much more in the name of so called "Bosh professional kit"
If you leave the boash drill machine aside from the package than every single tool in the kit is low quality.
Right from the measuring tape which is extremely cheap not peculiar of Bosh.
Claw hammer is of extremely low quality.
Knife is totally sadak chap which does not function smoothly.
The only quality thing which stands out in whole kit is Bosh drill machine which you are paying such hefty amount.
I would recommend to go for solo Bosh cordless drill or electric drill but dont spoil your money in the name of whole kit.
Rest is your choice and your need!
The best part is that without bothering, you can keep the whole kit intact at one place.
With this, you can drill in wall, wood and metal as well. Has reverse function, lock function and of course trigger function. Has handle to hold. It is not too heavy and is manageable. You can fix the measuring tool with the machine to drill exact depth. Has leveler to mark exact horizontal line for the second hole position.
GSB 600 RE maybe an over kill for home use but that's the way I prefer not to get stuck ever.
User manual and instructions are so shabby. Wonder, why can't such a reputed company print a better manual. Strange.
Buying a second piece for my office.
Still I am giving 5 stars, as the product is good...........Blindly go for it.