Top rated products in Piano & Keyboard
179 of the 202 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I was a bit skeptical when I had ordered these for a recently purchases keyboard for my daughter. I thought it is pretty expensive for just a few stickers but it was a pleasant surprise. These are multi-color well made stickers.
Since my daughter is just a beginner, these are absolutely useful for her to practice her chords and learn to recognize and remember the keys as mentioned in the various sheet music and online learning programs.
Just imagine our normal typing keyboard. If all the alphabets were not labeled, imagine how difficult it would be to learn to type. Its the same way with these stickers for a piano keyboard. They make learning so much easier and much more fun.
They stick perfectly and seem permanent. Each key is clearly and colorfully marked. There are complete instructions on how to use them
Looks elegant, feels like notes are dancing with your key strokes.
Easy to remove and No stains on keys.
Infact keyboard manufacturers should prefix this while manufacturing.
Keep inventing such innovative products.
The product comes with an instruction manual on which a video link is also printed. It also comes with an applicator for some application of the stickers . The seller sends you some useful notes on the piano learning as soon as the product is dispatched.
442 of the 519 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
On special offers.
So I thought, maybe the insides will be good. I plugged it in and started pressing keys and if I pressed the keys a little harder, unpleasant crackling noises were coming. This is not why I ordered the keyboard. So I returned the product. I am very unhappy with my experience.
331 of the 384 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
You can do riyaz with tabla rhythms..(especially Teen Taal, Daadra, Kehrva)
A nice keyboard with Indian Tones & rhythms.
Received the instrument along with the adapter (power supply unit).
Good quality build, keys are well balanced and responsive.
Good sound quality
Fair number of built in melodies
Recommended for beginners
--AUX cable was not included
--Power adapter is a local brand and doesn't seem to be working for long terms. (will update soon after some use).
233 of the 278 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Great device whatsoever.. if you are considering of buying it.. it's good .. it's
1)Warranty card should be there in the box but not available.
2)Yamaha gives 3 year warranty and hence Amazon should pass on this 3 years warranty with warranty card to the customer.
3)Since the item is costlier, the box must contain suitable carry bag for Yamaha PSR I455 instrument - the same is must for the sfety of the instrument.
4)Nowadays , it is not easier to make a phone call to amazon - in absence of which queries of customers remain ananswered and unresolved. This reduces the reliability and trustworthiness onto amazon.in
88 of the 100 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
+ Value for Money
+ 15w RMS speaker no need seperate amp for studio monitory headphone (upto 75 ohms)
+ MIC input with separate volume control (which does not exist in Yamaha PSR S 670 )
+ Tone Editor
+ built up quality
+ Very good acoustics sounds
- steep learning curve
- Not able to find compatible tone/ rhythm files on internet. You should simply edit and save as new one within the Keyboard itself. You can't create new ones from scratch. Casio should release some software for creating new ton/ rhythms
- Product serial number not mentioned in Bill.You have to find that in backside which is little bit hard.
134 of the 162 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Extremely happy and satisfied in purchasing this keyboard. Thanks Yamaha and Thanks Amazon.
But one drawback is that you won't get warranty at all so if it breaks you are on your own...
76 of the 84 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Following indian sounds are present in both i455 and e463 :
Harmonium 1 - Single Reed (216)
Harmonium 2 - Double Reed (217)
Harmonium 3 - Triple Reed (218)
Sitar 1 (220)
Sitar 2 (222)
Following indian sounds are present in i455
but not in e463:
Sarangi 1 (005)
Sarangi 2 (006)
Following sounds are present in e463 but not in i455:
Sweet! Harmonica (037)
Multi Saw Bass (059)
Deep Sub (060)
Sweet! Trombone (110)
Sweet! Classical Flute (135)
Plus many more sounds unique to this keyboard
117 of the 132 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Grand Piano sound is really Genuine. I have heard some of the other Piano sound like CASIO CTK 7300IN, KORG, YAMAHA PSR i425 & PSR i455. Undoubtedly PSR e453 sounds more realistic than others.
2. PSR e453 contains 758 voices which includes the quality sound of Strings,Brass,Flute,Harmonica,Trumpet,Sax and many others. You will experience that the sounds are quite real to a great extent within this range.
3. There are enormous styles & patterns available in this keyboard to accompany with your own tunes.
4. You will get a good number of options to record your tunes/songs along with your chords & other patterns as this keyboard provides 10 User track sections and each section can be recorded with 6 different banks.
5. Speaker are great
Really bad experience.
66 of the 73 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I was confused between this one and Yamaha Per F51,but I chose this one ( more cost saving also) this one is just perfect for the beginners
"ADAPTOR IS PROVIDED BY CAMBIUM SELLERS"
just go ahead n get this one if u r really interested in learning
207 of the 229 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
@ It has Quarter inch plug, which most of the digital keyboard has for sustain pedal slot.
@ If your keyboard supports damper, then this pedal can be used as damper also.
@ Also it can be used as Sostenuto pedal, if keyboard supports it.
@ Its compatible with all Casio Keyboards.
I am using it since last 2 years and following are the observations,
1) Product is Exactly as shown in the description.
2) Material used is ABS plastic and pedal is of Metal.
3) Pedal has enough dead weight to hold the position.
4) Has 4 silicon pads for grip.
5) Spring action is good.
6) Has Polarity changing switch.
7) Also has Continuous pedal switch.
8) Finally its Affordable.
ONLY con is my pedal after 20 months, is NOT working properly.
I also did Maintenance, but the Pedal DOES NOT holds ON, so I had to switch it on Continuous Pedal mode. ( Which is NOT pleasing always )
162 of the 197 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Casio Vs Yamaha
If you are a beginner & care more about functions than sound quality , go with Casio.
If you want a keyboard with louder & good quality speakers for performance , go with Yamaha.
Note : Please don't buy Yamaha keyboards from on-line retailers as there is some sort of warranty issue.
In case of Casio , you can buy online but there is an issue of not receiving adapters for many customers so choose your seller carefully. I would recommend Crystalarc Lifestyle as they are authorized Casio sellers & I received an official Casio adapter with my keyboard.
Buy CTK 3500 if
1. You want touch response
2. You want USB-B port
to connect your pc
3. You want Chordana Play connectivity
4. You want a pitch control wheel
Now about the keyboard
Speakers : I found them really
- Cheapest Keyboard with Touch sensitivity and MIDI.
- Good build quality.
- Great Piano sounds.
- Can run on AA batteries.
- Low volume speakers (Yamaha equivalent as same low volume speaker so nothing to complaint to be true but still everyone should be aware)
- Power adapter sent along with the box was not original, but nothing to complain as the market price with original adapter is 1000k expensive that this.
- No light on keyboard display. Someone living in remote areas where is problem of electricity for long hours, this won't be the right choice as you will run this most of the time on AA batteries. Opt for Yamaha PSR - e363 then.
- Does not have Indian instruments, most of the other Models are prefixed with "IN" in their model number stating those are Indian edition
So this one is the best model for such price around 8k
Best for the beginners and advance level players
You will get extra dance bits aswell for future studio production it will help aswell. Tho it'll lack tone bank option but you'll probably have to throw double of money for that feature
At the end it's the best product in this price range, js go for it ( :
118 of the 149 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
like sa 77, 78,79
1) GST invoice bill for warranty claim of 3 years from manufacturers.
2) the Serial number printed on bill supplied by amazon along with product ,not matching with any number printed on Product.
For first he replied that you can get when you change to business account.I have no GST number and I am not busennesing,I am only end customer then How and Why I register for business account.customer should get original tax paid bill too.
For second he replied that online product do not have product serial number and your bill is original and warranty claim with it.he may not assist me getting product serial number.i know bill is original BUT it is orignal for which product.product serial number and that number should be on bill Only then chain will complete.when I go to service center in future ,service centre
67 of the 74 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
the package was properly and neatly delivered with no such dents and marks. I was impressed with the perfect packing by the manufacturer and the product is sturdy and very neatly established. Now coming further,
I've been playing piano since at least 15 years with Yamaha 550 Most E Series boards, Yamaha PSR S 710, Korg PA 50, 500 and Casio keyboards starting from CTK 3000 since long back at live sessions, Churches, functions etc and obviously was looking for the best utilizable, proper functional board for my sessions and that too light weight. I'm currently having Yamaha PSR I425 since 2011 and I'd like to say the reason why would i opt for something like this right away.
For the price you pay, here comes the Bigger, Better, Best deal. As i mentioned,
Consider Yamaha; for a beginner its a superb deal cos he / she doesn't know what's so
But the keys are a bit shaky after some use...
266 of the 327 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Valid serial number is the MUST for any genuine product. Every one must verify and register their device on Casio site for warranty and support.
25 of the 25 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
EASY TO INSTALL IN KEYBOARD IM USING WITH MY DIGITAL MIDI KEYBOARD
77 of the 97 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
But but software include is very bad.i download it from akai official website after registration was done,but when I install hybrid ,source was from unknown both hybrid and wooble. I manage to install hybrid but Wooble can't be install due to some security issue with windows and wooble installer is not smooth for my laptop (configuration of my laptop corei7 , windows 8.164bit,1tb internal ,8 gb ram ),it will create lots of problem for laptop lower these configuration that's for sure.
Now ,about AKAI MPC,I install it but problem arise when I want to add plugin on it.i didn't able to find out the hybrid plugin,even I know the
36 of the 41 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you are buying this, prepare to have fun. Happy shopping.
232 of the 280 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Request Do not buy with Geometry box.. Product is ok.. they should include the adapter along with product but they are not including (of course they mentioned the same as not included, but it is required one for kids). When i check in the market i don't get exact volts so i bought 9 votes charger and it is working / compatible.
Checkout my photo for the box MRP issue..
40 of the 48 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Packaging: As Expected. Well packed. Whats in the box: Keyboard, Music Stand, Manual, Adapter. At first you might not notice where the adapter is. Its glued in the above corner of the left side thermocal. Dont panic. No Bag included.
2. Sounds: SO the most important factor for me was sounds. For the price you pay, you get few decent sounds. The Grand Piano sound is good at this price point. We can ramp it up by applying the Hall reverb, or adding the DSP effect. Its nothing comparable to VST pianos, Or Roland FP 30, or Motif. It has only 3 velocity samples, so not much dynamic level. Anyways at this price point you can not expect that. Acoustic Pianos
And I have used this board rarely.
Today when I was play this keyboard there was 3 keys are not working.
It's a cheapest one.
103 of the 135 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
You get a complete set (meaning - keyboard, stand, music sheet holder, cushioned stool and headphone). It is great that you also get note stickers for the keys.
Key board performance is great. Feel of the keyboard keys are excellent. Nice stereo effect. Built-in speakers are excellent.
Headphone is too good but one channel does have contact issue.
Original company packing is too good.
Assembling of stand is easy. All components are neatly packed with instructions.
Ultimately it has a great performance. Worth the price. I will definitely recommend to my friends.
Dislike: So many options for tones but tone synthesis is not good. Flute, violin, accordion, saxophone, etc do not produce the right tone.
I wanted to reduce one star. But I am so satisfied with the product and hence gave 5 stars. I don't want to add photo because it does not make any difference from the pictures posted by the seller.
Switching between tunes takes time
Sometime in power off mode
Speaker comes with noise