Top rated products in Garden & Outdoors
554 of the 639 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
What to say
These pots are just amazing
Gives a very elegant look .
Simply just loving them
Planning to buy few more
149 of the 167 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
In my land there are some thorny creeps, most have grown to extend that they are threat to my trees plus it's impossible to walk around. They have thorns which are reverse in nature. Thorns face ground if you hold that bark of that creep. (Bark of creep, they grow that thick, imagine now). In normal response human will try to move away when you Tangled up, but that is what that creep want you to do. And it penetrate further in you. Thorns are small and many. So my "REQUIREMENT" were to clean and clear them slowly gradually and eventually get rid of them.
It's extremely comfortable, it's ratcheting mechanism operated cutter. Blade is very sharp. Cuts into it like a hot knife in Butter. If barks are more than the length of "Sharpex" (written on cutter, not the one on Blade but on top handle) then it
Hope the electroplating does not give way to rust soon. And one must guard against damage to the fan-like spread of the head.
Was beginning to rely on Sharpex for quality garden tools and equipment, but noted with dismay that the extended handle does not lock after six months of usage ! Also that the price has come down by almost 150/- since my order !
79 of the 90 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The color of the pots are vibrant enough to lift up my balcony space. Going to buy my next set soon. Overall I am really happy with my purchase.
70 of the 78 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It looks good, is bright in color. Size is appropriate for medium height plants. Quality seems good however only time will tell how durable or non fading they are as claimed by the company. Happy for now.
I planted bonsai n kept in my drawing room
Few are in balcony and face sunlight since 4 months nothing happened to them even colour is intact like the first day
Plate is good to store drained water from plant
88 of the 99 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The only problem was that the buttons were 'decorative' which means that they are of no good. So it was more difficult to fix the curtains than I expected. If the seller had stated this more clearly, then I would have given full rating.
86 of the 98 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I am using as top light for my house and it gives very bright light.
It is very easy to fix and it will firmly fit on the pipe (the fixing screw is a little different, like a bolt but from inside.)
I recommend this product.
80 of the 92 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have kept 6 pots on the stand and 4 of them are pretty heave in weight. Have been using it for more than one month now and I have no complaints. There's no rusting problem till now and as the planter stand is little above ground it's easy to clean under it.
I am happy with the product specially because of its load bearing ability.
53 of the 57 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
You will be needing 8 sacks(cement sacks) of potting soil to fill this bag. post filling the bag with soil- you can't move it around.
424 of the 573 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Reuse the water collected in the bottom tray using sponge!!!) Excellent product , Worth for the price paid.
*Received with a nice compact packing and it was comfortable to carry along.
*Overall this product is good as far as plastic quality is concerned but there is a flaw in it's design.
*The locking mechanism of stack is not proper and the plastic part used to lock stack, is easily breakable. In my case 4 out of 6 stack's locks got break during setting one upon but I fixed those by joining from all sides using hot gun.
* Those locks keep stacks intact so whenever you will move it, it shouldn't fall down specially when planted with your favourite plants.
312 of the 405 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. When the item came I was initially apprehensive of the build of the pot stand particularly the 4 legs (they seem so feeble), so as soon as it was delivered I tested my human force (I can exert enough force to destroy anything :)) on the legs of the stand to check if it bends but i was happy to see that it could take my onslaught without bending at all. I have to confess, I could have bent the legs, but then we don't expect the pot stand to withstand such pressures, but only the weight of the pot, isn't it? Pics of the welded sections attached, just in case you like to see a zoom-in !
2. The entire stand is made of Wrought iron but powder coated (not painted, but powder coated which is better) in black paint to prevent rusting. Considering its exposure to water been
280 of the 348 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
A must buy for every garden lovers.
👍 The dimensions mentioned are accurate, the height is 19 cm and the diameter at the top is 25 cm while narrowing down at the base to 15 cm. To portray their size I have attached a picture keeping the pots with a mobile phone in front for comparison, so it will be easier to imagine their size.
👍 Plastic quality is good and seems durable. Slight design on the outer surface enhances the look.
👍 There is a weak plastic spot at 4 corners of the base to punch a hole for water outlet. (Refer to the attached pics).
👍 Bottom tray provided for each pot and it's a very handy accessory to have with a planter. Helps in keeping the near by area clean of water and mud.
👎 There was no kind of protective packaging to avoid
It's been more than 6 months since I bought these pots, and guys you can see how beautiful my plants are growing!
You can go for these 8 inches pots along with bottom tray at this great price!
I know many of you may be confused about 8 inches small. But I want to make you guys clear that smaller pots are easy to maintain, handle and clean.
Just go for it 👍
94 of the 118 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Give me one reason why they should hide the imp specification the strand length?
80 of the 99 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
14 of the 14 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
26 of the 29 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
124 of the 160 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
* I wanted a customised size and to test out the quality of this product i ordered the smallest size available 6.5*2 ft.
* The artificial grass turned out to be thinner than expected and feels a bit rough.
* It gives a lush feel to the eyes though.
* The green color looks up to the mark and looks good, also it has small holes at perticular intervals for rain water to drain off.
* It is easy to clean and maybe the color will not fade with time, if used outdoors the color will fade.
* The small twigs of green plastic shade off if rubbed on some surface constantly.
* Overall the quality is average and is good for small places.
However, one major problem is that after use, it leaves plastic particles in huge quantity on floor, which needed to be cleaned everyday.
18 of the 19 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Motion detection is perfect, and the battery capacity is good / but it is very heavy in weight.
I use it in my staircase landing at night, so, light is on when anybody come upwards or downwards. I charge it on the roof at day time, because, It is easy to set according to the position of the sun & and I can have the full utility of the sunight/ But, if you fix it in your garden, you can never utilise the sunlight fully, because, there is different angles of sunlight in the morning & the afternoon.
12 of the 12 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Steps to grow :
1. Peel of the seeds shell
2. Keep the seed in a bowl with 8 tea spoon of clean water (stir the salt and water combo well and then place the seeds.) For 15 Minutes
3. Now remove the seeds and dry it up slowly then transfer it to a fresh water for 48 hours
4. After 48 hours you will see the seed starts sprouting up and then transfer to soil.
Alao After the plant grown a little bit you can clean up the soil and can transfer it to the water bowl it grows in water as well I tried it and it worked.
30 of the 37 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Was skeptical if a water pump would work with such a small solar collector surface, but boy was I surprised.
1. Good water pressure even in moderate sunlight.
2. Its a good accessory for swimming pools as the entire device floats on water if the depth is deep
3. You can get a bit creative and allow the ring to float on the surface while the pump is submerged under water
Requires a shallow pond.
Requires an open water body exposed to the sun
Cleaning is a bit of a challenge
The accessories are a bit flimsy and do not hold onto the pump that great.
Using it as a hobby occasionally is awesome. If you have ponds filled with guppies and small fish, may not be that great of an option. You
▪️Inside the box you will get the mini
It's like u pay for buying junk.
44 of the 57 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. The quality of the net is good.
2. I found it to be value for money. I was hesitant initially because it is higher priced than many other green nets, BUT it has proper, stitched border on all 4 sides, making it more durable.
3. It has straps every few feet, making installation easy.
4. It gives 50 to 60% shade, but do note that if you want total shade, use a double layer.