Top rated products in Garden & Outdoors
537 of the 619 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
What to say
These pots are just amazing
Gives a very elegant look .
Simply just loving them
Planning to buy few more
59 of the 64 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
621 of the 741 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
81 of the 91 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The color of the pots are vibrant enough to lift up my balcony space. Going to buy my next set soon. Overall I am really happy with my purchase.
67 of the 75 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It looks good, is bright in color. Size is appropriate for medium height plants. Quality seems good however only time will tell how durable or non fading they are as claimed by the company. Happy for now.
I planted bonsai n kept in my drawing room
Few are in balcony and face sunlight since 4 months nothing happened to them even colour is intact like the first day
Plate is good to store drained water from plant
367 of the 458 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Very natural looking colors with tight stiching
2. Quality of grass is worth it
3. Grass is not too smooth and not too itchy. Its just like natural
4. Provided with exact size as mentioned.
5. Packing was best and delivery in time
6. Grass is washable and this grass carpet can drain water as it containes holes from downside
7. Can be used indoor and outdoor
8. Can be easily dusted with vaccum cleaner. Domt worry grass will not be sucked by vaccum cleaner.
Obviously this will enhance the beauty of the surrounding. Highly recommend.
Ratewise this is the lowest rate. I have almost searched for year and i am pretty sure no less rate was found than this one. Not even onilne and not offline.
Purchased from seller : Yellow Weaves
one was being sold at 100 rs sq feet, which had a more soft feel to it, more shinier and long sized strands than this one (But somewhere it looked too good to be real grass and more height too that could get in the way of the door).
There was another one which had much smaller strands than this and nowhere looked like real grass (only felt like when touched). that was sold at 60 rs per sq feet.
and then there was the third one which is pretty common everywhere, but that's nowhere near a real grass, more like just green mat.
This one was indeed a better choice, as you can see from the Pics, it wasn't available near my place or I would have got it instead of waiting 11
91 of the 103 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
88 of the 99 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The only problem was that the buttons were 'decorative' which means that they are of no good. So it was more difficult to fix the curtains than I expected. If the seller had stated this more clearly, then I would have given full rating.
85 of the 97 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I am using as top light for my house and it gives very bright light.
It is very easy to fix and it will firmly fit on the pipe (the fixing screw is a little different, like a bolt but from inside.)
I recommend this product.
53 of the 57 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
You will be needing 8 sacks(cement sacks) of potting soil to fill this bag. post filling the bag with soil- you can't move it around.
302 of the 394 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. When the item came I was initially apprehensive of the build of the pot stand particularly the 4 legs (they seem so feeble), so as soon as it was delivered I tested my human force (I can exert enough force to destroy anything :)) on the legs of the stand to check if it bends but i was happy to see that it could take my onslaught without bending at all. I have to confess, I could have bent the legs, but then we don't expect the pot stand to withstand such pressures, but only the weight of the pot, isn't it? Pics of the welded sections attached, just in case you like to see a zoom-in !
2. The entire stand is made of Wrought iron but powder coated (not painted, but powder coated which is better) in black paint to prevent rusting. Considering its exposure to water been
72 of the 85 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have kept 6 pots on the stand and 4 of them are pretty heave in weight. Have been using it for more than one month now and I have no complaints. There's no rusting problem till now and as the planter stand is little above ground it's easy to clean under it.
I am happy with the product specially because of its load bearing ability.
14 of the 14 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
31 of the 34 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The whole unit is super heavy. You need two people to install it. No big rocket science yet it needs about 2 hours to install properly.
You don't have to purchase or outsource any tools, not even a screw or spanner as the seller supplies even them.
Assembly of the unit felt like a jigsaw puzzle and i enjoyed it. I had to forcefully pull manually only a single
Pros: 1) beautiful swing, looks great on terrace
2) spacious for two persons
3) Easy assembly
4) Strudy and heavy
Cons:1) Some screws for top frame are missing
2) shade cover cloth quality is not up to mark. Corner stitches came out.
3) Packing and delivery service is to be improved a lot. Lot of scratch es and missed one parcel. Seller redelivered it causes delay in delivery.
4) A cross member between the lugs at bottom location is not there. It may be better for side stiffness
477 of the 653 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I Also use it on My Lipstick Aglaonema ... Also You all see the result...
17 of the 18 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Motion detection is perfect, and the battery capacity is good / but it is very heavy in weight.
I use it in my staircase landing at night, so, light is on when anybody come upwards or downwards. I charge it on the roof at day time, because, It is easy to set according to the position of the sun & and I can have the full utility of the sunight/ But, if you fix it in your garden, you can never utilise the sunlight fully, because, there is different angles of sunlight in the morning & the afternoon.
17 of the 20 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Very good product without any doubt. I am happy.
P.S:They are not so beautiful as the other fancy pots,but they do the job fine.Got em(12) for 700/- means58.33/- each.
9 of the 9 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
128 of the 180 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. 3 metal rods with a round solar panel which is adjustable.
2. The rods have a bird, a dragonfly and a butterfly, made of hard plastic on top.
3. You have to keep them in the sun and adjust the panels two or three times during the day so that they face the sun.
4.They have a light sensor. As soon as it gets dark enough the lights switch on automatically.
5. The lights change colour and look exquisite.
6.A days charge will keep the lights glowing for 6-7 hours.
7.Items were nicely packed. No damage.
Safety precaution- Install them firmly in the ground or planter so that they don't topple over during strong winds. They claim it is water proof but I feel some precaution is necessary in stormy weather.
28 of the 35 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Was skeptical if a water pump would work with such a small solar collector surface, but boy was I surprised.
1. Good water pressure even in moderate sunlight.
2. Its a good accessory for swimming pools as the entire device floats on water if the depth is deep
3. You can get a bit creative and allow the ring to float on the surface while the pump is submerged under water
Requires a shallow pond.
Requires an open water body exposed to the sun
Cleaning is a bit of a challenge
The accessories are a bit flimsy and do not hold onto the pump that great.
Using it as a hobby occasionally is awesome. If you have ponds filled with guppies and small fish, may not be that great of an option. You
▪️Inside the box you will get the mini
It's like u pay for buying junk.