Top rated products in Office Products
481 of the 518 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I'm using this product for the first time and believe me guys you will be amazed by these pens.I used to draw with general black pen and now with 005 I can detail my drawing very nicely.It will improve your skills guys go for it
329 of the 355 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Bought it after seeing good reviews and it holds up to the reviews.
Great packing by amazon.
Robust quality from the manufacturer.
It is smaller than expected but OK.
Pens are good with sponge to erase on top.
Quite weak magnets are the only drawback I could find.
Price could be lesser.
540 of the 613 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Grip is good and smooth.
Using it for cutting photo paper after printing photos at home on larger sheets and general household tasks and it is performing well. On photos getting smooth straight edges. As per spec these have titanium-fused blades but no way of verifying it. Hoping that these will serve for long with everyday use.
Would be better if price is bit less as I found nearly identical quality products in the malls at way cheaper prices
547 of the 607 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you are buying this for your kid, here's some stuff I hope will help you.
1. This series of pastels of 50 shades is available without a plastic box as well, which is cheaper. The box in itself is not very sturdy, so it will break if you drop it hard enough.
2. If you want lesser shades look at the 25 shades box, which is cheaper by 50%.
3. For even smaller kids, there is a jumbo series, which has bigger and thicker oil pastels, which makes it easier for them to hold.
4. Oil pastels unlike wax crayons cannot be rubbed out with an eraser, so keep that in mind if you are buying for kid who is starting out. Also, oil pastels are
338 of the 396 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The packaging is good and all the pens are writing well
Dear seller, please use as zip lock bag at the least.
311 of the 349 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Here are some pros and cons.
1. Its very acturate.
2. Buttons are very tactile.
3. Easy to use GST values.
4. GST values i.e 0%, 5%,12%,18%,28% already set as defult.
5. We can change the GST values whenever we want.
There is only one con to mention that is the brightness of the display which is very dull..Beside this ..itz an amazing product..👍🤗..
498 of the 573 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Excellent for a 0.7mm pen.
Glides like an angel.
If you are a 0.7 mm fan then get this.
Too thick for a 0.5mm user. If you are, then buy V5
Ink does not dry quickly. So get ready to get some ink on your hand.
Not suitable for all types of paper.
283 of the 318 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Much bigger than expected so meal n weekly planning can be done with the more than sufficient space provided.
Great packing. Robust quality. Little smaller than expected but still sufficient to write. Pens are great too with sponge to erase on top. Very strong magnets. Delivered in time as expected from Amazon.
1,408 of the 1,697 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
4 blue cartridge (1 in pen and 3 in the pack)
3 black cartridge (1 in pen and 2 in the pack)
Please believe me !!
I expected 2+2 cartridges
Thanks for the extra cartridges.
Writing is smoother in blue pen than the black one.
***SORRY BUT U CANNOT INSERT ANY CARTRIDGE OTHER THAN V7 CARTRIDGES***
AS IT DOESN'T FITS .
believe me , gift it to a student who writes rarely and watch him grow to writing and remembering everything .
I fell in love with writing.😊
Cartridge are sold at 23 rupees for set of 2 .
Don't buy cartridges online before checking nearby shops
The black pen though writes a little coarse , give nice matte finish lines .
-WITH THANKS , #RESKEN OUT
Best for writing on a4 size sheets.I have used this product for long time i will definitely recommend this product to everyone if you like heavy pen .It is sort of heavy feeling if you hold it for too long.
I hope my review will help you to take your decision.....
265 of the 296 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Staples of 23-6 mm from Kangaro along with it as you have to buy them separately and the stores don't seem to have them.
1,267 of the 1,548 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
One Suggestion: Please reduce the small gap between the ring & bottom part of the pen, sometimes a little silver area inside the pen is revealed in this gap.
881 of the 1,081 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
But the shipped product didn't had rubber feet to avoid skidding. Luckily my filling it up makes it heavier which reduces skidding. The tray is very lose. As it doesn't sit flush with its compartment.
614 of the 727 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
573 of the 667 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Made with pure stainless steel, very sharp edges and rubberized Handel's making it very easy to hold.
A long lasting product.
Seems pretty solid and cuts with that crushing feel (which i like), rather than the snip feel.
Best if i review it after some months of use.
So, hold tight.
I'll be back.
496 of the 584 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I had a lot of cables out in the open.. of my TV, dish, camera, Wi-Fi router..
Now it seems a lot more organised because of this amazing bin.
The quality is good as well. I don't intend to move it around and so it should be fine.
I've attached the 'Before' and 'After' pics and the insides of the box.
The cons are that its a finger print magnet and very expensive. It shouldn't cost more than 500 rupees.
3 stars for the functionality alone and 2 stars reduced for the price and plastic quality.
464 of the 578 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
color may bleed in an a4 paper if too much pressure id applied. see image
1,789 of the 2,265 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1) 2% additional discount because of my prime service
2) dint have to go to stationary hop for buying, Amazon delivered it at my doorstep
3) nice grip blue pen
4) brought set of 25 pens so don't have to rush on weekly basis for new pen.
5) eligible for return and exchange in case you don't find grip with this pen as per your choice.
1) price was same as market rate, no other discount
169 of the 182 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1,132 of the 1,407 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. The best thing about this is that it's a combo of two folders of grey and black folder.
2. The quality of the build shows that it can withstand office style use for a long period of time, probably years.
3. There is no unnecessary design or space blockage. Its sober and elegant enough to be taken to office or meeting.
4. Its mentioned that it's best suited for letter size, which is true but A4 works with this equally well except when there are large number of A4 in a single compartment.
5. The compartments of this folder are expandable because of the very design of the product, as visible in the pic. Hence, a large number of Paperwork can be organised within the folder.
6. Its extremely useful for organising and storing paper work in such a way so as to make them easily procure-able during the times of need.