Top rated products in Office Products
394 of the 426 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I'm using this product for the first time and believe me guys you will be amazed by these pens.I used to draw with general black pen and now with 005 I can detail my drawing very nicely.It will improve your skills guys go for it
385 of the 423 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you are buying this for your kid, here's some stuff I hope will help you.
1. This series of pastels of 50 shades is available without a plastic box as well, which is cheaper. The box in itself is not very sturdy, so it will break if you drop it hard enough.
2. If you want lesser shades look at the 25 shades box, which is cheaper by 50%.
3. For even smaller kids, there is a jumbo series, which has bigger and thicker oil pastels, which makes it easier for them to hold.
4. Oil pastels unlike wax crayons cannot be rubbed out with an eraser, so keep that in mind if you are buying for kid who is starting out. Also, oil pastels are
621 of the 702 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Proper thickness, texture and a trusted brand like Oddy.
It's keeps food fresh and food doesn't sog at all and no heath hazards like aluminium foil.
Unlike foil This can be used in microwave as well.
I prefer this roll over cutouts, you can cut as per your requirement.
399 of the 452 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Grip is good and smooth.
Using it for cutting photo paper after printing photos at home on larger sheets and general household tasks and it is performing well. On photos getting smooth straight edges. As per spec these have titanium-fused blades but no way of verifying it. Hoping that these will serve for long with everyday use.
Would be better if price is bit less as I found nearly identical quality products in the malls at way cheaper prices
254 of the 280 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
While every other planner is just appointment calendar and notes section, you’ll be amazed to see the amount of thought and research that has gone in to this.
Its starts with a ‘Life compass’ which helps you understand yourself better. Then it gets in to designing your ideal week and day and the top goals for the year and a roadmap to achieve them. It explains the scientific reason behind each of it as well.
The monthly and weekly pages are designed thoughtfully to have the right amount of space of planning the top tasks for the day, other errands, general checklists etc.
The true highlight of the planner is the TinyChange challenge given in every week which by itself is more than worth
I feel that it was luck or destiny that I saw my friend's WhatsApp status and decided to order this journal.
I was having a tough time organising myself and just taking a glance and holding this journal gave me peace of mind.
I then ordered one for my younger brother as I was confident that it will help him at a much younger age than it has helped me at 26!
And the fact that they intend to support children's education and plant a tree per purchase overwhelms me with joy and pride.
The learnings, The roadmap setting, "Eagle eye to the micro" view, bucket list and gratitude list - all of it gives you a different experience.
My earnest opinion is this:
I have experienced that there are certain Tiny Changes that you make in your life and in your loved one's life that makes a
1. At the very beginning it encourages you to fill in pages like "My True Self", "Life Aspirations" "Core values" and so on.
2. For the productivity minded, each month starts with blanks for "Outcomes", "Activities needed" and an overview for jotting down important dates. Each week is charted on the left with to-do, achievements etc on the right.
3. The section "Lifekit", with bucket lists, to-read list, movie watchlist, inspiring quotes and so on is where the planner really comes to life.
4. What I really liked: ID Cards details page has 2 columns "Myself" and "My Partner" (really nice), the 52 weekly challenges, the cleverly designed pouch on the inside of the back cover.
Pros: Very well designed. Nothing feels out of place, with the right amount of detailing to each section.
Cons: None so far. Except maybe the lack
222 of the 242 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Bought it after seeing good reviews and it holds up to the reviews.
Great packing by amazon.
Robust quality from the manufacturer.
It is smaller than expected but OK.
Pens are good with sponge to erase on top.
Quite weak magnets are the only drawback I could find.
Price could be lesser.
954 of the 1,150 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
4 blue cartridge (1 in pen and 3 in the pack)
3 black cartridge (1 in pen and 2 in the pack)
Please believe me !!
I expected 2+2 cartridges
Thanks for the extra cartridges.
Writing is smoother in blue pen than the black one.
***SORRY BUT U CANNOT INSERT ANY CARTRIDGE OTHER THAN V7 CARTRIDGES***
AS IT DOESN'T FITS .
believe me , gift it to a student who writes rarely and watch him grow to writing and remembering everything .
I fell in love with writing.😊
Cartridge are sold at 23 rupees for set of 2 .
Don't buy cartridges online before checking nearby shops
The black pen though writes a little coarse , give nice matte finish lines .
-WITH THANKS , #RESKEN OUT
Best for writing on a4 size sheets.I have used this product for long time i will definitely recommend this product to everyone if you like heavy pen .It is sort of heavy feeling if you hold it for too long.
I hope my review will help you to take your decision.....
927 of the 1,112 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Leather and material quality is genuine.
Stylish professional design and smudge-free elegant exterior.
It Can Easily Hold 13 Credit OR Debit Cards, ID Cards And Bank Cards in 13 Slots.
It also can be used to hold currency notes as well.
It is Small, thin and compact.
It is easily Fits in jacket or pants pockets.
If you are a girl then it can be easily fit in a purse or briefcase sleeve seamlessly without steel scratching .
It can be excellent gifts for your loved ones.
Keep Your Card Clean And Tidy.
Protect Your Card Against Scratching And Other Damage.
Go for It. This it totally a value for money product.😍
Must buy 🥰
When I received the product I was happy, but the packaging disappointed me. The first impression of the leather quality seemed okay, the internal did feel genuine but not the outer shell. This purely looks a processed leather feeling so there is a doubt is genuine leather.
Coming to the actual usage, if you want this to put in less than 8 cards it would work. However, I if you want to put all 13 cards in the slot it is a big design flaw, not only it adds bulk but the button strap does not close at single instance. You need to apply pressure to close it.
For me this is seriously not tested for 13 cards and I would not recommend anyone who plan to use all the slots.
Another issue is handling, it
716 of the 866 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
One Suggestion: Please reduce the small gap between the ring & bottom part of the pen, sometimes a little silver area inside the pen is revealed in this gap.
319 of the 384 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
This pack contains 3 pilot V7 pens. Color- 1 Blue+1 Black+1 Red.
These pilot are based on 'ink'. Pilot ink is filled in these pens. The difference between V5 & V7 is of 'point'. V5 is finer than V7. V7 has a very thick point but is buttery smooth.
1. Super smooth. You'll understand the meaning of smoothness in writing after using this pen.
2. Ink color is excellent.
3. Ink tanks are quite large. So ink won't end up very soon.
1. Too thick. Hence leaves a lot of ink on paper. So you need a good quality paper to write on. Bad paper is not a correct choice to write with this pen.
2. Since it leaves a lot of ink on paper, the ink ends up with a good speed. Since the tank is big, you won't have to fill it very soon.
322 of the 371 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
215 of the 237 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Staples of 23-6 mm from Kangaro along with it as you have to buy them separately and the stores don't seem to have them.
521 of the 656 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I would have given 5 stars if I wasn't led to believe it was a rotating blade.
211 of the 233 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Much bigger than expected so meal n weekly planning can be done with the more than sufficient space provided.
Great packing. Robust quality. Little smaller than expected but still sufficient to write. Pens are great too with sponge to erase on top. Very strong magnets. Delivered in time as expected from Amazon.
481 of the 570 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
first i thought 499 would be a bit extra for this but its totally worth or i can even say its more than you pay for.
excellent packing and quick delivery by amazing amazon......THANQ
The leaf size is enough for B4 paper size documents but feels larger for A4 size documents as you can see in the picture.
475 of the 557 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Made with pure stainless steel, very sharp edges and rubberized Handel's making it very easy to hold.
A long lasting product.
Seems pretty solid and cuts with that crushing feel (which i like), rather than the snip feel.
Best if i review it after some months of use.
So, hold tight.
I'll be back.
429 of the 525 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. The packaging is excellent. All the pens are packed quite safely.
2. The point of the pens is quite smooth.
3. The ink supply mechanism is excellent which makes the regular and optimum supply to the point making it an excellent tool for writing.
4. Excellent grip.
5. The ink tank can hold a large amount of ink. It saves you from an issue of refiling the pen again and again.
6. It is refillable. It can be refilled by the Pilot ink.
7. As it is an ink pen. So you can write quite fast with it.
8. Nice look.
1. The point is somewhat delicate. You need to keep the pen from dropping on the point else the point is definitely going to get damaged.
2. Once the point is damaged, you don't have any option except
255 of the 299 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
This notebook did everything I wanted it to. It lasts an entire (office) year, it is reasonably durable, has good dividers, is B5 in size, and has a decent amount of pages. Really it is exactly what you want in a multi-subject notebook. In that regard I have no complaints.
The only caveat I would offer is that the price fluctuates wildly. If you can find it for under 180 Rs, it's worth it, but I've seen this selling for 250, 300, and even more, which frankly is over-priced.
Overall this is a great notebook and worth getting, but keep an eye on the price and purchase only when on sale.
However, when it comes to fountain pen, the paper gives up completely. Only one stroke of a letter is possible without blotting and ghosting, but there is no feathering at all. As a fountain pen user, I was upset when I saw this happen.
Inks tested:- Pelikan Edelstein, Pilot Iroshizoku, Parker Quink, Waterman Ink and Daytone.
Pens tested :- Parker IM Roller ball, Parker vector roller ball, Parker IM ball pen, Pierre Cardin President ball pen, Lamy Safari Fountain, Pilot Metropolitan FP, Conklin Duragraph FP, Twsbi ECO FP, and Pilot Frixion Roller ball.
373 of the 444 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- 1# Medium 35x30x13 cms
- 1# Small 25x20x10 cms
- 2# of Very Small 20x14x6 cms
Just the right set and of the right dimensions to organize your office or table top. Super classy in looks department & a neat neutral brown to blend in with most table/office decors.
The single Medium sized box holds all my long magazines, length of the magazines aligned along the box length & stacked one of top of another & still leaves space around the stack. So if the stack is pushed to align with one of the
But, to his their own I guess. I'm pretty sure people
Durability: Does not seems to be durable.
Value for money : Its 505rs for these 4 pcs as on 4th Feb'19. Now the price seems to be increased. Not worth. Price tagged is more.
Disappointed with the size also. Very small.
869 of the 1,106 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. The best thing about this is that it's a combo of two folders of grey and black folder.
2. The quality of the build shows that it can withstand office style use for a long period of time, probably years.
3. There is no unnecessary design or space blockage. Its sober and elegant enough to be taken to office or meeting.
4. Its mentioned that it's best suited for letter size, which is true but A4 works with this equally well except when there are large number of A4 in a single compartment.
5. The compartments of this folder are expandable because of the very design of the product, as visible in the pic. Hence, a large number of Paperwork can be organised within the folder.
6. Its extremely useful for organising and storing paper work in such a way so as to make them easily procure-able during the times of need.