Top rated products in Hair & Scalp Treatments
195 of the 223 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I was excited to buy the 120 ml pack of Morpheme Remedies Pure Cold Pressed Castor Oil for Hair and Skin and try it. What I really liked, besides the excellent product was the packaging. The no mess, dispenser pack is most convenient and of
87 of the 98 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It works wonderfully on dry skin and takes the itch away. And it being non-greasy, I am totally in love. My girlfriend has been using this to take off her makeup (it even removes stubborn waterproof mascara) and as a moisturizer on her legs after showering.
The product arrived quickly and was better than expected.
+ It's everything your coconut oil needs to be (cold pressed, virgin, unrefined, organic).
+ Press pump ensures that it is not leaky which would be
1)It can be applied to the hair to give it a natural shine all day long without using any other harmful products.It helps with keeping dandruff in control.
2)It can be used as natural body moisturizer to make your skin moist and It can be used as face cream too.
3)It can be used as leave-in conditioner to repair hair damage.
overall Its pretty good oil free from any harmful
Also, coconut oil has many advantages. The pump action it provides, would be easy and comfortable to use.
I'd update my review once, I use this more.
Update :- 29/7/18
I have used this successively for some time now and I have been noticing difference. As this is from virgin coconut oil, it is completely harmless and also, this has calming effect on mood.
Whenever I'm stressed and have a headache, I resolve to put oil in my head and since, I started using this, I have been feeling nice. A 15 minute head massage with this works wonders. You'll feel re-energized.
317 of the 390 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- This comes in a very nice purple color box.
- Very Safe and cool packing (Tx to Amazon)
- In that using many types of oils, you can get the name on the bottle and product pages.
- Very nice fragrance of the oil you will never forget that.
- Make hairs silky and smooth in texture.
- Provide the strength to the hairs.
- Very nice Pump system to pull out the Oil (No wastage)
- If you are using premium rage of oils
About hairfull its not completely reduced as I have only used it only thrice but I can see some results already. Undoubtedly go for it.
77 of the 88 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Smell is really strong. For me it's difficult to go outside after application because of its strong smell. So better to use it in night time.
Packaging is good and was delivered
This oil was very effective in curing the prolonged problems like dandruff, split ends and hair fall. The hair fall reduced drastically with in 10days of usage.
It also gives proper nourishment to the hair and also helps the hair grow silkier and smoother.
57 of the 65 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Now the oil is not too sticky and has a slightly aroma.upon applying to scalp it give a slightly cool feeling and make the hair shiny and smooth too. Upon using on 1st time it made the scalps feel cool.
***Update which I got in just 07 Days. (Result is amazing)
1)Hair fall reduction. (Hair fall occurs lot in female when combing and after using the product it has been reduced to 1 or 2), so its a major Positive Effect.
2)Softening of Hair.
the Oil is used by my female friend & me. Getting a good results on a conclusion (it can be used by both Male and Female).
77 of the 92 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
77 of the 87 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1) Obsessed with this oil, completely true to its nature, it soaks in with absolutely no oily feel.
2) When purchasing oils, it’s crucial you purchase oils that are unrefined, and cold pressed. Otherwise they will bring you minimal to no benefits.
3) Jojoba oil is probably one of the most used carrier oils for its ability to absorb goodies deep into your skin and replicate natural sebum.
3) I put the oil on my lips when they're chapped and it's like magic they healed so fast.
* Absorbs very quickly into dry skin and leave absolutely no odor when used alone.
* No artificial fragrance.
* Oil had a very light yet very moisturizing feel.
* Has a ton of different uses.
* The product is inexpensive, coz its cold pressed and natural.
* Feels great on your skin and has a lot of health/care benefits. It is not heavy, does not break me out and provides much
For the hair, it is transformative. After shampooing my hair, and not conditioning it, I applied 5-6 drops on very wet hair and massaged my scalp. This stuff worked the first day for the hair: my hair was subtlety glossy, NOT SHINY. It stayed in paced but felt like there was no product in my hair. This serves as an amazing hair "product" for styling it.
For the skin, this is a great moisturizer. On a damp face, I massage in JUST two drops of Jojoba Oil. I don't use any other moisturizer afterwards, but my skin is beautiful all day long. Plus, works great under sunscreen!
-● Just before I came across this oil I was facing a lot of dandruff, dry and damaged hair problems but was lacking an effective solution. It is natural that as we grow older our sebaceous glands produce less sebum, which is why we get dry skin and hair and thus it sometimes lead to dandruff or itchy scalp.
-● The core benefit of using jojoba oil lies in the fact that it plays the role of sebum and moisturizes the skin and hair when our body stops doing it naturally.
-● Rubbing 1 to 3 drops of it into the skin in a circular motion also helps remove wrinkles.
-● Moreover, this oil comes odorless and contains no additive colours, mineral oil, paraben, sulphate and silicon which may otherwise lead to side effects.
39 of the 43 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
125 of the 151 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
758 of the 924 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
97 of the 119 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
After using this shampoo it leaves a shine and smoothness in hairs. You can use this shampoo on daily basis without any concerns.
1. It is made up from Benefit of coconut oil and Bamboo (Bamboo is excellent at cleansing scalp and hair)
2. It also conatins Shea Butter(African fruit can help in skin healing problems), Aloe Vera, natural honey, lemon & soy protine.
3. After applying it u feel a light scented fragrance of coconut which very good.
After washing makes your hair silky,smooth and bouncy. No need of any conditioner after shampoo.
Since it has lemon essential oil, orange, honey, bamboo, soy protein and Shea butter and many more amazing ingredients. It will make your hair lively clean after wash.
It doesn't have any sulphate, parabens, mineral oils and chemicals. So its safe to use.
I will highly recommend this product. Without a second thought go for it.once use it you will not regret buying.
Packaging is good and delivery is prompt.
- THIS SHAMPOO HAS REDUCED THE HAIR FALL AND IT HAS MADE HAIR VERY SMOOTH AND SILKY ALSO
- ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE USING THIS SHAMPOO AND ALL ARE SATISFIED WITH IT SO BOTH MALE AND FEMALE CAN USE IT
- DELIVERY BY AMAZON IS PRETTY FAST RECEIVED IT WITHIN 2 DAYS
Go for it I promise you won't regret if you love your hair than I totally recommend this to other customers ! Have a happy shopping
94 of the 114 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Packaging was good.
And after few days i ll post review about the quality.
First impression is good.
👌 👌 👌 👌 👌
Thank you amazon
Product comes in a nice plastic bottle, packaging from amazon is the best as always, neatly wrapped with air packets. Delivery took about 3 days.
It has 10 different cold pressed oils which is very beneficial , you will see the change when use regularly.
234 of the 296 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The Good in this shampoo that I like.
1. I like the shampoo for its smell and also goes well with my hair and my hair type is silky so if you are like me then i would suggest you this.
2. This shampoo has some no harmful chemical if you are the one who has a long-term plan of keeping their hair when they get old.
The bad in this shampoo that I hate
1. the shampoo handle/dispenser tends to break if it falls and come on we all drop one
Waste of money if you have dry hair and dry scalp then dont waste your money on this its make your hair hell dry and scalp also n after two three use its start giving you pimples on your scalp
I want my money back 😶😣
71 of the 88 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
For application just rub it with your fingers on the scalp and you'll see good results.
Thanks amazon for Amazing fast delivery.
546 of the 683 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
works as a serum only. the only difference is you spray it on hair whereas serum needs to be taken on hand first and then to be applied.
35 of the 41 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have a very dry skin and hair and always struggles due to it especially in hot summer days, this oil has really been a remedy for my problems...
The packaging pump is convenient to use
- The overall pack is good to be kept in the hand bag.
Hit helpful if you liked the in-depth review.
It is 100% recommended product for all people both gender and any age...
81 of the 98 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Argan oil can help to keep your skin clean. To use, begin with one cup of boiling water. Pour the water over a green tea bag and let steep for seven to ten minutes. Then, remove the tea bag and bring the tea to room temperature. Next, add one or two drops of your favorite essential oil. We would recommend orange, lemon, or tea tree.
2. Nighttime Moisturizer
Because of the Vitamin A and Vitamin E that are in argan oil, it is great to use as a night-time moisturizer. The oil absorbs into your skin quickly and will not leave your skin oily.
Argan oil is high in linoleic acid, which helps to reduce inflammation in your skin caused by acne, rashes, bug bites and skin infections. It can even lower the sebum levels in your body to combat oily skin.
Purchasing exfoliating products in the store can be
So, I have split ends and brittle hair. Even after putting multi-ingredient hair oils, my hair is a sad case. I've bee massaging my scalp before bed with this oil and I end up waking up with conditioned sort of hair. No need of hair serum or hair fall when I use this oil. It does not make the hair too oily and easily gets absorbed.
Also, it's a big bottle as big as your palm, so it's more economical when I compared with others.
Update: I have used a good amount on my hair but its still dry and doesn't make it soft at all. And I thought it was because i was using it sparingly. So i pumped 5-6 pumps on my chin length hair and oiled it for washing like i was using coconut oil. But the result is still so bad. I have ordered a new one
35 of the 40 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
186 of the 241 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
162 of the 218 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars