Top rated products in Hair Care & Styling
729 of the 897 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
287 of the 352 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
150 of the 184 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- Not to be used daily unless you oil your hair otherwise you will end up with dry, frizzy tresses.
- I use it once a week when I oil my hair. Hair comes out squeaky clean,unlike the usual shampoos which will leave oil on your hair.
- People who use lots of products on their hair, specially on a daily basis, should go for this. Not just for the results but also for the price. Compare this with similar stuff from Matrix and Loreal...you will see what I mean.
- I prefer to buy this size as the pump function is handy and this is cheaper when you buy the large size.
This Shampoo is all I needed..Thanks to Amazon for well Packaging.
25 of the 26 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I followed the instructions given on the packet and didn't apply my methods so it went well for me.
As it says 100% natural, no side effects too.
I chose 24onlineshop and was glad to choose this seller as delivery was on time and the product was genuine🌈
36 of the 42 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. The cream box looks great and I was able to gift wrap it neatly.
2. Smells fresh. I loved the smell.
3. Hair looks shiny and nourished after use.
4. Holds hair well.
Overall, I think it is a nice purchase in this price segment.
Hope you found my review useful! Happy shopping!
Hold + nourishment
5 🌟 guy's
This one have Australian crisp mint.
This non-flaky light-hold formula provides good amount of hold to help you maintain the hairstyle you're looking for
Its exclusive natural ingredients blend of wild germ extract orange blossom extract, mimosa bark extract, haritaki extract penetrates the hair shaft to help and rebuild damaged hair
Non-greasy and enriched with hair shine + hair styling that last while strengthening the hair from within
Go for it...
1) Non sticky
2) Nice odour
3) Not very costly.
4) Great packaging.
5) Without any harmful chemicals
6) Natural extracts
1) The hold does not stay for long.
Overall verdict: You should try this for new styles without fear of chemicals
107 of the 128 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Gonna keep using and update later
174 of the 207 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
28 of the 31 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
126 of the 148 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I am using this product regularly. if you have little time for office and parties the you use it and go to office and parties within 5 minutes.
And very important you don't face any side effects.
524 of the 652 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
works as a serum only. the only difference is you spray it on hair whereas serum needs to be taken on hand first and then to be applied.
64 of the 80 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
This serum makes your hair glossy and can be washed out easily. It is specifically designed for people with dull, frizz-prone hair. The product contains Moroccan Argan Oil, Avocado oil, Grapeseed Oil, Olive oil. These ingredients have essential fatty acids that nourish your hair and protect the shafts from moisture loss. The oil helps condition your hair without
Fragnance: the product has really good fragnant
Effect: when applied on hair its makes it smooth, and absords easily. Since my hair is very frizzy, I have to apply more, few squeezes are not enough.
Overall this product works well with straight, curly and waivy hair. Frizzy hair might have to apply more and often. The product is very portable.
The shine is maintained and frizziness has almost gone.
The best part is that it is not greasy. My hair doesn't look oily and weighed down.
The natural ingredients lock the moisture inside and make your hair look healthier and strong.
51 of the 65 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
43 of the 49 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
38 of the 44 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
68 of the 83 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Apply henna for ideally 4 or more hours the day before and wash it off
2. The next day apply Indigo for 3 or 4 hours and then wash it off.
3. For better results, keep henna powder in an iron pot .
4. Add a drop of Lavender or Rosemary essential oil for a gentle fragrance(optional)
This worked for us and may help you guys out.
33 of the 39 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
55 of the 72 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
382 of the 512 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have been using this from last one year
Its gives great look to my hairs. It lasts for 2 days
I also recommend this to my mother and sister. They are also became fan of this serum.
This one I would say doesn’t not very well contain the frizz . It helps only for few hours. The next day you have to reapply and there isn’t any change even after religious application.
I am still in look out for a good serum maybe I will try Morrocoan oil once.
53 of the 65 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Nice product. But the value is now on the higher side. Despite high delivery charges, home delivery is not done. I spent 100 rupees to collect this item from a least known local courier company.
With best regards
Mrs & Mr P Karthikeya Menon
My daughters also join
29 of the 34 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The 3 pack costed 189 whereas you get 1 for around 85 in other retail outlets. Worth the money.