Top rated products in Hair Care
447 of the 520 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
298 of the 330 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Mix Castor Oil + Coconut Oil (For Thick Lashes and Eyebrows)
Mix Castor Oil + Coconut Oil + Few Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil (For Boosting Hair Growth)
You can use Castor Oil for Your Skin To make It Soft and Supple .But I Don't Recommend You Guys to use this on your Skin Because it is a Comedogenic Oil which can clog your pores and further Cause acne problems which I think None of Us Dreamt of😅If Anyone wants to Add this Oil in Your Skincare Regime So,Apply it for 15-30 minutes and wash Off With Lukewarm Water.And Get Soft , Glowing and Youthful skin😍
You can use This oil for Your Cuticles and Get Healthy and Strong Nails 💅 Because Our Nails Also Need Some
Edit: I've seen through regular usage that directly applying such thick oil doesn't always work well, so I mix it in with lotion at times as it helps spread the oil and it seems to absorb better. It really helps with dry sensitive skin. It is very cost effective as well...I've only managed to use about a quarter bottle despite liberal application, so it will last 5-6 months at this rate.
402 of the 470 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
226 of the 255 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Washed out all lices in just a single wash and hair is also not affected. I RECOMMEND THIS .. WOULD LIKE TO GIVE 10 STARS if possible :).
279 of the 323 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It is actually good for skin too. It is fully absorbed by skin and no oiliness on the skin and skin becomes soft, healthy and clear.
404 of the 495 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
272 of the 306 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
after using this product my family members are astonished by seeing the miracle.
i am just 23 years old and i was suffering from hairfall and baldness and also acne on my face and aging too.
i applied this castor oil on my hair and skin and it gave me what i wanted,it reduced my hairfall and starting growing healthy new hair and i can see the results on my face too. the acne is no more and it gave me moisturized skin.
This is extracted from the seed pod of castor.
It can be massaged directly into the skin and hair too.
Bled 4-5 drops of any essential oil in a teaspoon of castor carrier oil and apply on the skin or hair.
It enhances hair color too.
Applying it on joint pain area brings you relief from the pain.
Over all it is a great product
this cold pressed
1. The oil is completely organic 100% pure castor oil which according to research is very good for hair and skin.
2. It is cold pressed. Cold pressed oils retain all their flavour, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for skin care requirements.
3. It is thick, so you need to mix it with any other essential oil making it cheaper for use.
4. It suits all types of hair.
5. Hair loss has decreased drastically with enhancement in the softness of hair and it has also increased the shine.
6. The pump dispenser pack makes the use really neat
265 of the 302 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The best part is: -
1. Mosquitoes will not come closer to you even if you are standing in balcony full of mosquitoes.
2. No more Skin Bacterial or Fungal or other Allergies.
3. Skin is fully hydrated and supple.
4. Scalp has become healthy and Dandruff gone. Further, the itchy portion of the scalp has also gone within 10 days.
Cons: You will ruin some of your night clothes and undergarments if you do full body massage and sleep over some months; but it a small price to pay for your health
The Oil is very clean and packed in nice plastic bottle which has dropper with cap on top so that you can squeeze out the drops/amount of oil needed without spelling
647 of the 788 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
My hair was tooo thin... after using a month or so now it has improved the thickness though it vl take time for full thickness...i will wait until full bottle is finished and then see hair results... as of now i m too happy that found soulflower castor for my hair.. guys use 3 times a week regularly at night and wash next morning... i suggest use 3 months atleast....then decide....Thanks Soulflower
I have suggested people to buy this and most of them ordered from the same seller.
220 of the 253 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I was excited to buy the 120 ml pack of Morpheme Remedies Pure Cold Pressed Castor Oil for Hair and Skin and try it. What I really liked, besides the excellent product was the packaging. The no mess, dispenser pack is most convenient and of
As we get older, our hairline starts to thin out with age as our dead cells can't replicate certain areas of our scalp. We got the castor oil to try out a natural solution to combat this issue. It's been 3 months and we noticed a subtle change to our hairline. It's a lot thicker in appearance. During our 3 month test, we saw an increase in the thickness of our eyelashes when applied, but the length of the eyelashes stayed the same. The bottle is quite large compared to other competitors. The only downside is the unusual smell, especially when you try to leave it on your hair for half a day.
Our answers to the frequently asked
202 of the 239 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Likes /good about this product
1) it does not contain harmful chemicals like paraben and sulphate
2) quantity is very good
3) scent is like milk cream and I like that scent. It is subjective part so don't know other people will like that or not
4) make hair silky and shine
5) mild conditioner
6) hair fall is reduced but at very small extents
Dislike/ cons of this product
1) don't know about its dht blocking abilities because Its does not stop my hair fall by very huge margin
2) conditioner does not come out of bottle easily I have to press bottle cap for 10 to 20 time for small amount of conditioner
Conditioner is CG and have a good slip.
It has good smell too. So overall good product for curly hair.
However i was provided a coupon code along with the packeg but coupon code did not work
1,846 of the 2,293 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
419 of the 520 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Thank you St. Botanica.
- This comes in a very nice purple color box.
- Very Safe and cool packing (Tx to Amazon)
- In that using many types of oils, you can get the name on the bottle and product pages.
- Very nice fragrance of the oil you will never forget that.
- Make hairs silky and smooth in texture.
- Provide the strength to the hairs.
- Very nice Pump system to pull out the Oil (No wastage)
- If you are using premium rage of oils
421 of the 523 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
186 of the 219 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
140 of the 148 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
100 of the 103 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Offer Price: ₹185
MFD: Nov -2018
Shelf Life: 24 Months
100% Pure & organic
How to use this castor oil?
• You can apply the Oil on the face, body, and as well as on hair.
• Castor Oil is known for its miraculous healing properties so use this awesome hair oil to soothe your sunburn, moisturize skin, thicken eyelashes, and even cure infections like ringworm.
• Inexpensive & easily available
• Helps reduce hair loss and promote hair growth
• 100% organic and chemical-free
• Shiny & Healthy Hair
• Promotes healthier looking eyebrows
• Cold pressed with all the nutrients
• Worth for the quality and quantity
• Treats wrinkles
• Packing is travel friendly
• Actually i have no cons with this product
I can rate this for 5/5
Images attached for reference
Do give me a helpful vote, if my review helped in your purchase
238 of the 280 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I had a severe hair loss issue and using this oil helped me grow my hair back in a couple of months! Consistency is the KEY! I LOVE it and would highly recommend it to anyone. If you find yourself getting bumps on your scalp, undiluted may be too strong for you. Simply mix other olive, jojoba or another oil to ease the sensitivity.
I have used NUMEROUS brands of Regular Castor and Black Castor Oil - just look for 100% or pure and you can't
823 of the 1,018 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
342 of the 424 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The consistency is quite thick and can be used for detangling.
I'd recommend using this in your wavy/curly routine if you're just starting out and on a budget.
This made my hair soft and frizz-free even after I'd bleached it 3/4 times.
Although it does smell great, it reminds me of cough syrup just a tiny bit.
Gives you good definition and hydration even without gel.
Can be diluted and used as a leave-in if you find it too heavy for your hair.
Please be careful the next time..