Top rated products in Electronics
14,160 of the 15,660 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2.Super Fast Dash Charging
4.Great Camera and Video Quality
5. Affordable as compared to Pro Version
6. Amoled Full HD
7.Snapdragon 855 SoC
But however, this OnePlus 7 completely restores back the lost glories of the OnePlus history. This is my opinion. Now let us dive into the Pros & Cons of this amazing device, OnePlus 7:
1) Display: I use both Samsung and OnePlus devices. The reason is: I love Samsung's vibrant AMOLED displays and OnePlus device's fantastic, butter-smooth, fastest Oxygen UI. So I always desired both on one phone (display and fastest Oxygen UI). And at last, OnePlus 7 fulfilled my desire. OnePlus 7 has a fantastic UI (Oxygen OS) + display like Samsung devices (like S10+). But note that this will NOT BE BY DEFAULT. By default on this OnePlus 7, the display is not great like Samsung AMOLED displays. To achieve Samsung S10+ display on this OnePlus 7 device, you have to do this: go to Settings --> Display --> Screen Calibration --> Advanced and select AMOLED Wide Gamut. Then see the magic. It matches exactly with Samsung S10+. This option is NOT there on previous OnePlus devices (not there even on 6T). So OP7 gets 5 stars for the display.
2) Processor: This
12,783 of the 14,365 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The mouse is great! I am a techie and gamer good enough for work, COD, CS, DOTA. Suits my purposes.
It is ergonomic and lightweight but sturdy. Points where you want.
Totally worth the price! I have used all types of mouses.
This one is better than even Dell WM123.
6 months of intense usage and has fell down many times, still works good! Though its a bit late, I have put up pics.
Please hit yes if you found it useful, as I always review to help the customers only.
--> Battery Life - 9/10
--> Durability - 6/10
--> Packaging - 8/10
--> Delivery by Cloudtail - 9/10
✔ IN THE BOX
- Logitech Wireless Mouse
- AA Battery
- USB Nano receiver [You have my sympathies Type C users]
- The Design - The sleek red version that I bought looks gorgeous next to my laptop. It's quite eye-catching if that's something you are looking for.
- Battery life is great. I've been using it for almost over a month and still no problems. [That's how you do it Dell WM 126]
- The mouse is quite light.
- Build quality seems sturdy. The mouse has fallen from the table a couple of times and I've not seen any damage to it yet.
- Performance and precision are good. I haven't faced any lags yet with the performance.
- Quite small for my big hands. Extended usage can be problematic
- The cover of the
The battery life on this is awesome, i have been using it for a little over 6 months now and i didn't have to change the batteries yet, so that gives you an idea. The product is also really durable, as i dropped it a few times and except for a few minor scratches its perfectly fine.
Although the price is a little high compared to several cheap alternatives in the market, the reliability and smoothness it delivers is something that you won't be getting else where.
3,787 of the 4,190 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
After reading so many reviews here on Amazon I was confused about it's battery life since reviews were not consistent. Some said average, other said very good, beast and other things in praise. A good number of users also said it has HORRIBLE battery and that confused me even more but here's my experience.
I easily get over 8 hours of SOT with medium usage & heavy social media.
For casual users they can surely get 1.5 days of battery life. Definitely better than my iPhone X which I had to charge 2 times a day.
Speakers in this phone is really loud and vocals are too clear. Not deeper like iPhone X which sounds sweet,rich and more musical but I
📌Value for money
📌Great viewing experience
📌Slickest UI ever
📌Superior audio experience
📌Respectable battery life
📌No Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter
📌Cameras need more polishing which will get better by upcoming upgrades
3,536 of the 3,826 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Problem :- My Sony LED TV screen used to black out for few seconds and comeback, when ever i operate any switches or increase or decrease the fan regulator speed, i thought this was due to some electric loose connection so i have contacted the the local electric person and changed the whole house wiring in a hope that this will fix the issue but the problem was still there. i lost hope and set my mind that i should live with this , but after research and reading the reviews of the people who faced the same problem then i get to know about the issue . i just want to take a chance & try this BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable. After started using this cable i never faced any
I got a replacement cable of same type from bluerigger India. Just had to ask question through Amazon and almost immediately an executive gets in touch. I had to take photograph of broken cable and send it to them by mail. Once
Blue Rigger, is a US brand (Headquartered in Redmond, Washington)
Delivery 9.7/10: Just arrived today (8/7/17) ordered on (5/7/17). One of the Coolest deliveries in the world.
Compatibility with latest standards like HDR+, HDR10, Dolby Vision: I hope it should at least deliver SD 4k if not 4k HDR. Though, i'm not sure this cable will be compatible with these new era standards but at least it should definitely support 4K HDR+.
Build Quality and design: Rejuvenated old school design, about 1cm in diameter. Feels like a Super Heavy Duty cable. You can check the cross-sectional details in the provided images on item's amazon page. I will surely give 9.8/10 for its build quality!
3,391 of the 3,809 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
P.s.- As of now it's fine
2,705 of the 3,085 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
@ This is detailed comparison between iPhone 8, X, XS & XR, after using each of them for a month.
@ I am also stating the detailed battery performance of each phone.
This is a long review, but its worth if you willing to spend your hard earned money.
BUILT QUALITY :
# iphone 8 and XR have glass front and back, ringed with metal frames (aluminum), which looks more premium and worth the price you pay. But also are susceptible to easy damages.
# iphone X and XS are made of stainless steel, which don't appears that luxurious comparatively, but are more sturdier and less prone to damage compared to 8 and XR.
# Among all iphone 8 is lightest and XR heaviest, with X and XS being almost similarly weighed.
# To me in this parameter, iphone 8 seems the better choice.
# iphone 8 has smallest display(4.7") and XR the biggest(6.1"), with X
2,097 of the 2,369 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
What is concerning me is the heating issue which crops up off and on. The Battery drains quickly so we have to keep it at 60Hz to longer life. Is there anyone else feeling the heating issues?
2,009 of the 2,240 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I used it to connect my Tata Sky HD+ box to my home theater.
Sound quality is amazing.
It works superb in my living room.
Just make sure that the length for the cable will be sufficient before you place the order.
32,446 of the 37,649 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Battery was 49% when I switched on..and after 2 hours of continuous use it is 42% now.
Camera is awesome.
Sound is loud.
Display is amazing.
Mine is Opal black one.
Thankyou amazon .
1.Looks stunning high end category.
2.Battery is also powerful.
3. Fast charging.
1.Camera is not upto mark as it says 48MP it's like 8 Mp
2. Storage & Memory statistics are confusing. Showing 900 mb free though I am not accessing much resources.
3. Earphone slot given at down side which makes difficult to handle phone.
22,336 of the 26,015 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If you are seriously looking for a good quality sound output with some decent bass, then this speaker is not the one to consider. After giving this a trial...
I bought Mifa A1 and to my surprise this was the one I was waiting for. Sound quality is superb and as the brand claims.. This speaker is actually water resistant. The build quality is great and battery backup is surprisingly good.
The main difference between JBL Go and Mifa A1
1. Sound quality is very clear and powerful in Mifa A1. In JBL Go the sound
15,158 of the 17,421 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
However there are a lot of fake ones available so in order to find out which one is real and which is fake check the sides of the memory card.
The real ones edges will be white in colour while the fake ones have black coloured edges.
Fast data transferring Adapter is include with this card.
1- The read/write speed of the card through the adapter is around 50/25 mbps.
2- The read/write speed of the card through my mobile ZenFone 2 ZE550ML variant with the original cable is around 40/28 mbps well technically it is more than what we get through the original adapter.
3- The card really is water proof since I accidentally dropped a glass of water on it and it was still working fine without any problems.
4-This card is really
And not sure about its return policy....!!
Don't buy it ever!😔
955 of the 1,039 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Getting near to 190 MB/s
Good build quality
If this review was helpful, feel free to click the helpful button so that I'm notified
6,067 of the 6,922 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It is compact, has an LED indicator, charges up fast as expected. Built is good too. overall no complains.
3,596 of the 4,213 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Reviews based on 3 days of usage:
- Screen is bigger and feather touch feel
- camera clarity is superb, popup mechanism is an innovative and works well.
- Fast charging works well, 0 -100 will be 90-100 mins. Tested and works well
- Different levels of camera settings and modes are good.
I couldn't find any cons
May b a battery size, 3700 since it has fast charging support we wont feel it is an issue.
Price range is another concern- but i got a good deal with exchange.
I am not a gamer, so i dint test the performance by playing game like PUBG, the one who need good caemra phones with rich look they can go for it.
1. Cheap and third class camera. Clicked a pic from the primary camera in a dark with a little bit of light coming from another room. Camera is not up to the mark. Even if its day, you will see pixel issue and low clarity. Secondary camera, has the same issue. After activating this phone, I got a notification to update the phone, I updated. And a couple of days ago, again I got the notification of system update. I thought that the second update may fix the pixel issue but i was wrong. Compared Samsung A7 and vivo v 15 pro camera. Samsung camera is far better than vivo camera. If you zoom a picture in vivo v 15 pro, you will able to see pixel issue and low clarity. 48 megapixels are just numbers, nothing else. Even videos are
1,042 of the 1,159 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Sound clarity is absolutely fine.
The cable is durable and will surely last long.
Amazon did a great job with its service!!!
Only one complaint as everyone else here felt is that the connectors are hard to insert. I am facing this with the red connecor only, other one is fine.
A little expensive however with lightning deal got it at a better price.
1,912 of the 2,225 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Best one for carrying lap, accessories and 2 day clothing.
The bag is not so big as it looks. It can carry a 15.6 laptop, chargers and other accessories with all those pockets inside and out.
But there is only ONE COMPARTMENT- big one....
# 2 thin large pockets maybe for some papers or for keeping thin files.
# Pen slots on left, key holder, meshed pocket with zipper, another pocket.
## I have packed two medium size >1000 page books, 4 day clothes, charger and accessories & a 15.6" lap( 2 kg) in separate zipped compartment.
# A top hidden zipper.
# side pocket for water bottle
# beneath which lies a hidden zipped pocket .
# another pocket on other side
# LAPTOP SLEEVE- zipped ( lies independent )
$ Green is awesome and maybe look catchy for some people.
$ gathers some attention!
$ little higher and wider than a 15.6
1) Solid build
2) Separate laptop compartment - blessing during Airport security checks!
3) Top compartment - very useful for sunglasses, chargers, battery, chords et al
4) Side hidden compartment for wallet
5) Hooks and straps on both sides help to adjust shoes (in a small bag and tie around), tripod stand and even a folding bed sued during overnight trecks. I used the backpack for a 3 day treck and the side straps came to great use!
Could have been better
1) The material of top compartment wore out within few months (Picture 1
But then who should buy this ?
a) If you are looking to have a light and weightless bag to carry around considering you already have a big laptop, lunch box, stationery items, and other accessories that you would normally have by default, then this bag is not for you ! Yes the bag itself is quite heavy considering the good amount of padding and the build quality of this product. So ladies and gents believe me when I say this that you do not want to have this bag on your back for very long especially if you are travelling long distances.
b) If you are looking for one bag which helps in you in packing all your clothes, laptop, laptop
949 of the 1,056 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
12 Feet is quite a large distance to cover and can result in loss of audio but Amazonbasics uses good quality copper which results in no substantial loss of audio signals if you are hearing it even on headphones.
I would certainly say that in spite of cheap Chinese cables, which tend to break in less time you should invest in this cable and be assured for some time. I have purchased USB 3 extension cables and other amazon basics products and none of them ever disappointed me till date.
+ Long, very long at 12 feet: To watch something on 55" TV, you need to sit 10+ feet far.
+ Unaffected sound quality.
+ Budget-friendly, I love AmazonBasics accessories.
- Not Braided/Tangle-free: Don't get me wrong, the quality is pretty good. But in my opinion, it should have been braided or at least tangle-free flat cable.
1,570 of the 1,830 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
coming to the product.. it was same as described and quality and build is very good. feels sturdy to me, provided you handle it with some care. Usage depends on you and how you, store things in it! I mostly keep it stuffed with 4 wall chargers and a powerbank & an ipod on the left long mesh n external hdd in other side with cables.. and in zips n pockets AA batteries lendrives and some memory cards(it's pretty terrific storage capacity). If you travel frequently it is a must item to have in-order to have gadgets and small things at a place. Using it for some 5 months and is working just as it us supposed to!
1,447 of the 1,691 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Look and feel : 9.9/10
Comfort : 8.5/10
Connectivity : 9.5/10
Lag : Not encountered in apex legend and pubg
Base : Amazing
Overall : Must buy
Magnet switch : 9.9/10
Doesn't make that annoying beep while pairing.
Dual connectivity not present
Control buttons should have some gap to help feel them
Double tap and triple tap to change track. Should be long press volume up and down button
I looks premium and stylish. it comes with a good 12 hour's battery life and also supports fast charging.