Top rated products in Electronics
3,651 of the 4,098 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
P.s.- As of now it's fine
2,790 of the 3,154 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1.Solid build quality
2.Buttons are tactile
5.Long & good quality cable
Features only 1 universal switch for all 4 sockets. Dedicated switch would be appreciated.
Overall it's a good product from GM Modular.
Can comment on durability as of now. Go for it if are not concerned about dedicated switch.
I hope it helps...
Don't forget to HIT HELPFUL button.
BUT THINGS TO NOTE :
- The spike box got only one switch for controlling all the sockets.. No Individual switches for all sockets..
- when its in On state there is bright Red light glows and seriously its as powerful as to light up the entire room in complete darkness and if u r one who hates lights during sleeping then definitely its not for you.. I personally had to stick taps over it to cover the light..
- The main thing : All the SOCKETS ARE PLACED SO NEARBY if U got quite big adapters then it will be a huge mess for you... ( for example if I plug in my oneplus charger and Google home charger then the remaining other 2
17,433 of the 20,021 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
However there are a lot of fake ones available so in order to find out which one is real and which is fake check the sides of the memory card.
The real ones edges will be white in colour while the fake ones have black coloured edges.
Fast data transferring Adapter is include with this card.
1- The read/write speed of the card through the adapter is around 50/25 mbps.
2- The read/write speed of the card through my mobile ZenFone 2 ZE550ML variant with the original cable is around 40/28 mbps well technically it is more than what we get through the original adapter.
3- The card really is water proof since I accidentally dropped a glass of water on it and it was still working fine without any problems.
4-This card is really
And not sure about its return policy....!!
Don't buy it ever!😔
7,304 of the 8,337 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It is compact, has an LED indicator, charges up fast as expected. Built is good too. overall no complains.
1,695 of the 1,983 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
coming to the product.. it was same as described and quality and build is very good. feels sturdy to me, provided you handle it with some care. Usage depends on you and how you, store things in it! I mostly keep it stuffed with 4 wall chargers and a powerbank & an ipod on the left long mesh n external hdd in other side with cables.. and in zips n pockets AA batteries lendrives and some memory cards(it's pretty terrific storage capacity). If you travel frequently it is a must item to have in-order to have gadgets and small things at a place. Using it for some 5 months and is working just as it us supposed to!
363 of the 409 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have used iPhone X, Samsung s9 plus and Samsung s10 plus before coming to One Plus 7T. My experience so far with this:
1. Display: It's amazing. Sharpness, brightness and 90Hz displays makes it one of the most beautiful displays.
2. Camera: All of my previous mobiles had great cameras. 7t Pro is nothing less than that. If you are a professional photographer, you might find differences. For a normal user, it's just perfect.
3. Battery: I am getting a very good battery backup. When I go to bed, it's 30%. 30T Warp charger is a booom.
4. Performance: Blazing and Lightning fast.
5. One of the USP of OnePlus mobiles is its Oxygen OS. After using
Like all other phones this phone also has pros n cons
Let's talk about the pros :
1) 2K resolution display
2) Decent battery backup, if you are not a gamer. I play PUBG n COD 2-3 hours everyday. I charge once a day.
3) 90Hz speed is definitely noticeable while surfing or using apps
4) 855+ chipset with Adreno 640 is currently the best available combination for high end mobiles.
5) I did benchmarking for my phone to know it's peak performance, how much max temp it will reach, max FPS etc I'll attach the photo here
6) Can play any games available at play store at Max graphics but this will heatup the phone.
1) They should definitely work on camera. When I click photo's with my phone it gives decent ones but not upto the mark compared to Note 10+ or Pixel.
2) Phone do get heatup while
6,439 of the 7,794 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I have observed that if you are copying large amount of data (10GB or large), you only get 10 to 10 MB/second transfer rate. If your file size is 100 MB to 700 MB, you achieve a transfer rate of 36 MB/second. I have not achieved transfer rate higher than 40 MB/second. The transfer rate from drive to computer is also low. The packaging says transfer rate of 150MB/sec. It is highly doubtful.
The drive is easily detected by most of the smartphones.
I have also observed
2,778 of the 3,383 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1) Simple install (only first time you need to configure with camera + router through Mi Home app, after that if you power off your router or camera and it will automatically reconnect when these are switch it on)
2) 1080p HD cam(view full frame also, without moving the camera angle you can see the full frame view)
3) You can monitor from remote end (need good internet both in router and mobile, otherwise start buffering)
4) two way talk
5) share your camera to your family member( both are should be in same server)
6) good look( only one colour- white)
7) value of money
8) support upto 64 GB micro sd card
9) Record video without internet also (some of the amazon customer commented that it will not work without internet. It is totally a false statement)
Night mode recording.
Clarity of camera.
Multiple users can watch camera recording at same time.
Two way communication.
1080p HD recording.
Can record videos without internet , requires internet connection after switching camera on - after that you can disconnect & recording will continue.
It doesn't support AUTO 360° rotation. User has to manually adjust camera from application.
If there is a power outage or by any chance you disconnect power source , camera would start recording again after you connect it to internet.
You need to keep camera connected to a power source for 24hours - charging option would've been helpful here.
Application sometimes sends motion alerts after delay of 30minutes(approx).
Memory card of storage capacity greater than 64gb are not supported.
892 of the 1,058 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
555 of the 681 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The Bag becomes thick and not very fancy to carry it, but for home users its a good deal.
The Quality is good and I am sure it will last longer.
The image shown in description is different from the product you receive..
(just compare the images in review *not just mine but others as well * and actual images)
A plastic compartment is provided which is worn out and not stitched to the product properly
the Velcro position are different ie 1 is horizontal and other is vertical, hence Velcro attachment is very weak.
material used is premium
but it's big in size
it is only ment for people who carry lots of wired accessories ,
if u just carry a charger, power bank , earphone and OTG then it's unnecessary to buy such a huge electronic organizer...
its apt for
- data cables
- power bank
- SIM cards
- small usb light lights
- small usb flat gadgets
If u you carry ALL OF THESE or similar items then only it's apt product
otherwise if u have items
42,721 of the 52,221 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
-Always on display (I compromised but it's there)
-5000 Mah battery and runs 2 days.
-Fast charging and 15W charger in the box.
-Wide angle camera is awsum.
-No heating no lagging.
-Face unlock is very fast.
-Mainly look is stunning.....
-Very low radiation
-Blue light filter
-Lock screen story and stunning pics.
-Little slippery in hand but trust me a 99 Rs cover solved it straight away.
-Online availability.(Now in stock)
-No splash proof (as per the other reviews as I am not going to test this anyway?
-People say camera but I find it's too good.
-People say speaker. One in the bottom is loud and clear enough.
-People compare with Mi but forget that China model with LCD display and 0.9 SAR value. M30 has SAR of 0.43
Talking about this phone, this comes with great battery life and I can strem all my favourite songs and play games without worrying that it may go off. The camera is very good, captures great pics doesn't let me down. My friends take my phone and go on clicking selfies. I already have 400 plus photos in my gallery. The storage capacity is not a worry either, thanks to the 128gb varient.
The display is really very good. Everything so bright and nice. It is not at all heavy and the gaming performance is great. I'm loving it! :)
Speed - you can't play any online games it will be very slow. Earphone -not available.
Cam-Good, Totally it is an average product, you can use for only calls and watching movies, Phone contains fiber body, we have to handle carefully.
41,916 of the 50,971 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
What phones & devices does this charge for me?
S8 Plus, iPhone 8, Fitbit Blaze (once a week) and my Amazon Fire TV when I don't have a power plug to plug it.
Does it fast charge?
Yes, it fast charges the S8 Plus. This means it saves me the time and hassle of connecting with the wall charger.
Had bought it for my Redmi Note 5Pro which has a battery capacity of 4000 mAh.
Now, things to keep in mind:
1. Most important- Capacity of the battery is 20,000 mAh but actual power is 13000 mAh (As claimed by Mi on the website) due to conversion loss.
So technically it should charge my Phone for 3 full cycles, so does it?
The answer is YES, which is a big thumbs up from my side.
2. can simultaneously charge 2 devices (just did a casual test, worked fine)
3. Throughout the week I tested it for my phone only using a single port which triggered Qualcomm 3.0 fast charge & it heated my device (Not very much but acceptable).
I have attached a screenshot of the quick charging icon visible when phone is connected to a single port on the powerbank
4. Bcoz of the bulky size, putting an external cover
22,461 of the 27,802 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
earphones i own
sennisher cx 180
Mi in-ear Basic
1 More Piston fit
and am a audiophile i like vocals and deep bass at the same time
Cx 180 is the worst (i don't know why people are mad about cx 180 but after using Mi in ear basic u will throw sennisher cx 180 i promise that)
sony xb55 has nothing but bass ( no vocals and treble)
1 more piston is the best under Rs. 1000 earphone (give it a time 20-30 days driver burn time)
now lets talk about Mi in ear basic earphone i would say mi in ear is litter brother of 1more piston fit. its sound quality is superb . it has deep bass and good treble. i would say its all rounder.
mic quality is superb bro i recorded audio from its mic and was blown away .they are providing
21,853 of the 26,944 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. copying 1.8gb file from laptop to pendrive speed = 40mb/s average
2. copying 1.8gb file from pendrive to laptop speed = 290mb/s average
3. cut-paste 2.8 gb file from laptop to pendrive speed = 43mb/s average
4. cut paste 2.8 gb file from pendrive to laptop speed = 80mb/s average
p.s (All these results are based while using pendrive in 3.0 usb slot in laptop.)
Also you have to put your finger for support behind the handle to push the p.d into the usb slot otherwise it will slip backwards.
Works out of the box on Android phones. And it's USB 3 and not USB 2, so the speed is a good.
A lot better than purchasing cheap USB OTG adapter and plugging normal pen drives. But it's also good to have a OTG adapter in your arsenal since you might need to connect a normal pen drive some day.
But the problem is it is very small and so, it heats up pretty soon.
1,222 of the 1,540 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
+ First of all it works normally as expected.
+ I found NO errors during code compilation or execution.
+ The USB cable is very durable, tough and long enough.
+ Highly recommended for your Robo-projects.
+ Reasonable price.
Now someone asked me whether it is genuine or not ;
- Yes sir,it is actually a Chinese clone.
- Arduino logo, Made in Italy tag etc are just copied.
But u can't expect an original one in this price segment (I got it for Rs. 450)
Who cares when it is doing all the right things. Thank You.
I've included a video in this review. Follow this. After the board reaches your hand you should test if it is in working condition and so please connect it to a usb power source(a power bank or a cellphone charger,
229 of the 281 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Barely visible as a clear logo from 5 meters
Would like to reorder if the size is at least thrice as big I.e. 3 times bigger.
349 of the 437 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Panasonic battery is good but Duracell lasts longer.
I ordered on Nov 2018 and i got a battery with Manufacture date July 2018. The battery shelf life is 5 years.
Am using this battery as BIOS battery for my PC's motherboard.
7 months over, working good. Will update after few months.
As the product itself is not meant to resell, your purchase would be considered as third-party and the manufacturer is not liable for the sale. You will loose all the rights and no warranty can be provided as the manufacturer won't know who you are.
8,937 of the 11,466 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Thank you AMOZON 😊
6,422 of the 8,013 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Good qualities:Smooth performance, triple card slot, fast face unlock, wireless FM (no headset needed) + FM recording, large battery, great camera (esp. for the segment), matte finish polycarbonate back panel, splash resistant P2i coating.
Bad qualities:No fingerprint unlock, skips the IR emitter port, supports 10W charging but only 5W charger included.
Value of money 8
410 of the 531 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Additionally the packing is tamper proof so no worries there.
From usage perspective, I have found the liquid fulfill what it is intended to do, I have used it to clean Laptop screen, Mobile/Tablet screen as well as camera lens and found it to clean the surface very well. One suggestion though, if u r using it on delicate areas like camera lens , prefer first cleaning with cotton and then with the micro fiber provided with the kit.
The blower and brush did not really come much useful to me, as mentioned by other reviewers the blowers is small and brush very tiny.
The reason to give 5 stars is that I bought this for cleaning liquid which is quite good, and don't really care for accessories.
This is the second time
The cleaning cloth is awesome.I only used the cleaning cloth and liquid till this time and other items becomes lost.
If the price is below 230 then you can go for it.
The blower and the brush were not of mush use to me. Worth a buy!