Top rated products in Electronics
12,076 of the 13,384 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2.Super Fast Dash Charging
4.Great Camera and Video Quality
5. Affordable as compared to Pro Version
6. Amoled Full HD
7.Snapdragon 855 SoC
But however, this OnePlus 7 completely restores back the lost glories of the OnePlus history. This is my opinion. Now let us dive into the Pros & Cons of this amazing device, OnePlus 7:
1) Display: I use both Samsung and OnePlus devices. The reason is: I love Samsung's vibrant AMOLED displays and OnePlus device's fantastic, butter-smooth, fastest Oxygen UI. So I always desired both on one phone (display and fastest Oxygen UI). And at last, OnePlus 7 fulfilled my desire. OnePlus 7 has a fantastic UI (Oxygen OS) + display like Samsung devices (like S10+). But note that this will NOT BE BY DEFAULT. By default on this OnePlus 7, the display is not great like Samsung AMOLED displays. To achieve Samsung S10+ display on this OnePlus 7 device, you have to do this: go to Settings --> Display --> Screen Calibration --> Advanced and select AMOLED Wide Gamut. Then see the magic. It matches exactly with Samsung S10+. This option is NOT there on previous OnePlus devices (not there even on 6T). So OP7 gets 5 stars for the display.
2) Processor: This
3,461 of the 3,742 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Problem :- My Sony LED TV screen used to black out for few seconds and comeback, when ever i operate any switches or increase or decrease the fan regulator speed, i thought this was due to some electric loose connection so i have contacted the the local electric person and changed the whole house wiring in a hope that this will fix the issue but the problem was still there. i lost hope and set my mind that i should live with this , but after research and reading the reviews of the people who faced the same problem then i get to know about the issue . i just want to take a chance & try this BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable. After started using this cable i never faced any
I got a replacement cable of same type from bluerigger India. Just had to ask question through Amazon and almost immediately an executive gets in touch. I had to take photograph of broken cable and send it to them by mail. Once
Blue Rigger, is a US brand (Headquartered in Redmond, Washington)
Delivery 9.7/10: Just arrived today (8/7/17) ordered on (5/7/17). One of the Coolest deliveries in the world.
Compatibility with latest standards like HDR+, HDR10, Dolby Vision: I hope it should at least deliver SD 4k if not 4k HDR. Though, i'm not sure this cable will be compatible with these new era standards but at least it should definitely support 4K HDR+.
Build Quality and design: Rejuvenated old school design, about 1cm in diameter. Feels like a Super Heavy Duty cable. You can check the cross-sectional details in the provided images on item's amazon page. I will surely give 9.8/10 for its build quality!
3,199 of the 3,589 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
P.s.- As of now it's fine
13,545 of the 15,548 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
However there are a lot of fake ones available so in order to find out which one is real and which is fake check the sides of the memory card.
The real ones edges will be white in colour while the fake ones have black coloured edges.
Fast data transferring Adapter is include with this card.
1- The read/write speed of the card through the adapter is around 50/25 mbps.
2- The read/write speed of the card through my mobile ZenFone 2 ZE550ML variant with the original cable is around 40/28 mbps well technically it is more than what we get through the original adapter.
3- The card really is water proof since I accidentally dropped a glass of water on it and it was still working fine without any problems.
4-This card is really
And not sure about its return policy....!!
Don't buy it ever!😔
1,868 of the 2,085 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I used it to connect my Tata Sky HD+ box to my home theater.
Sound quality is amazing.
It works superb in my living room.
Just make sure that the length for the cable will be sufficient before you place the order.
4,411 of the 5,011 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It is compact, has an LED indicator, charges up fast as expected. Built is good too. overall no complains.
3,191 of the 3,678 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Pro - Fully compatible with all the devices i tested so far. Any host device (i.e smartphones, portable music players) 3.5 mm CTIA standard analog Jack will work with this cable.
- no need to remove mobile covers as the analog male connector are very slim and you do not worry to take off the mobile covers to listen to music on your external music players
- very durable and does not tangle and totally hassle free during usage.
- Two year warranty with customer care details so peace of mind.
- no distortion in sound quality and i am totally satisfied and can play music from my Laptop to my Altec Lansing music system as well as smartphone.
- cable has special mesh covering the wire to protect it from any kind of external
Here are pros and cons :-
* Widely accepted 3.5mm jack
* Can be used without removing cover from phone
* Good Length
* Tangle free
* Durable product
* Fits in Pocket, Easy to travel
* Two year warranty
* Cover not Included
* Cleaning the cable is tough
* Lack of flexibility
885 of the 964 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Getting near to 190 MB/s
Good build quality
If this review was helpful, feel free to click the helpful button so that I'm notified
29,288 of the 35,128 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
-Always on display (I compromised but it's there)
-5000 Mah battery and runs 2 days.
-Fast charging and 15W charger in the box.
-Wide angle camera is awsum.
-No heating no lagging.
-Face unlock is very fast.
-Mainly look is stunning.....
-Very low radiation
-Blue light filter
-Lock screen story and stunning pics.
-Little slippery in hand but trust me a 99 Rs cover solved it straight away.
-Online availability.(Now in stock)
-No splash proof (as per the other reviews as I am not going to test this anyway?
-People say camera but I find it's too good.
-People say speaker. One in the bottom is loud and clear enough.
-People compare with Mi but forget that China model with LCD display and 0.9 SAR value. M30 has SAR of 0.43
Talking about this phone, this comes with great battery life and I can strem all my favourite songs and play games without worrying that it may go off. The camera is very good, captures great pics doesn't let me down. My friends take my phone and go on clicking selfies. I already have 400 plus photos in my gallery. The storage capacity is not a worry either, thanks to the 128gb varient.
The display is really very good. Everything so bright and nice. It is not at all heavy and the gaming performance is great. I'm loving it! :)
Speed - you can't play any online games it will be very slow. Earphone -not available.
Cam-Good, Totally it is an average product, you can use for only calls and watching movies, Phone contains fiber body, we have to handle carefully.
25,008 of the 29,553 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1) photos in day light or good light is awesome
2) selfie flash is not good, in dark you cant expect too much from front flash poor quality, rear flash does good job
3) portrait mode is also awesome in daylight (both front with AI and rear with second camera) but in low light quality is poor, portrait mode doesn't supports flash.
4) you gets 1.2GB free out of 3 GB and 22GB out of 32GB
5) face unlock and fingerprint does good job
6) screen size is awesome and screen quality (picture quality) is good
I got this phone at effective price of 7200/- and its awesome product for this price, overall photo quality is awesome in daylight and in good light but in low light quality reduces greatly.
I am very happy with phone with effective price of 7200/-
Dont buy its 4 GB Version other better products available at same cost
957 of the 1,061 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Sound clarity is absolutely fine.
The cable is durable and will surely last long.
Amazon did a great job with its service!!!
Only one complaint as everyone else here felt is that the connectors are hard to insert. I am facing this with the red connecor only, other one is fine.
A little expensive however with lightning deal got it at a better price.
6,648 of the 8,102 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Initially it feels a bit weird talking to a speaker but you get used to it in no time.
2. The sound quality is pretty good. You get good depth of sound with decent bass.
3. Several skills available and you will definitely find some very useful. For example adding stuff to shopping list or setting up a reminder.
4. Understands the Indian accent very well. Sometimes I am amazed by how well it picks up stuff.
6. Kids love it. An added advantage is that they can take help for homework and talking to alexa
Also natural language processing is supported in google products but not in this echo.
For example when you say-
1) where is agra - it gives you correct answer.
2) continue with next query like how to reach there ?
Then for 2nd query it doesn't know what to do..
This is just an example but most of the times you will find this issue there.
Then you can not connect with other populer music etc apps. Have to rely on what amazon thinks os good for you.
Amazon music has very limited music base.
So looking forward to get more access and integration with alexa however not have much hope
But due to it's poor recognition, it takes a lot of time, sometimes even minutes and does nothing... Which definitely takes away the experience. Unfortunately I can't return it... But I think Google Home Mini is miles ahead and better with all the new updates to Google Assistant (Sleep assist and stuff).
Update as on 27th April 2019: Software has gone from bad to worst. It plays certain songs again and again, doesn't let you skip. Recognition has also gone from bad to worst, you have to yell for Alexa to understand what you want it to do only for it to
1,483 of the 1,732 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
coming to the product.. it was same as described and quality and build is very good. feels sturdy to me, provided you handle it with some care. Usage depends on you and how you, store things in it! I mostly keep it stuffed with 4 wall chargers and a powerbank & an ipod on the left long mesh n external hdd in other side with cables.. and in zips n pockets AA batteries lendrives and some memory cards(it's pretty terrific storage capacity). If you travel frequently it is a must item to have in-order to have gadgets and small things at a place. Using it for some 5 months and is working just as it us supposed to!
850 of the 970 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
and 6 mb/s to 20 mb/s (with fluctuation) using USB 2.0
Both Connectors remains sturdy even after repetitive use.
1. Excellent Build Quality & Sturdy.
2. The PINS (of the Cable) fits well to both the ports – Firm + Strong = Durable.
3. Pins are not Shaky.
4. Cable Wire looks Stout and Durable.
5. Used for few days and found very Reliable.
Final Verdict = "A Quality Product"
Only drawback is the cable is very thick, it may damage the port on the charger or the hdd over time.
From a Suggestion from my cuisine who is a photographer and does lot of data Transfer , I decided to change the USB Cable and Amazon basic USB Cable was Perfect Choice
Got a brand new sealed piece. I was really worried about that because often times when you order cables you get loose/ used stuff, but this was brand new.
Con: The wire is a bit thick and it's hard push into small spaces.
864 of the 963 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
12 Feet is quite a large distance to cover and can result in loss of audio but Amazonbasics uses good quality copper which results in no substantial loss of audio signals if you are hearing it even on headphones.
I would certainly say that in spite of cheap Chinese cables, which tend to break in less time you should invest in this cable and be assured for some time. I have purchased USB 3 extension cables and other amazon basics products and none of them ever disappointed me till date.
i use it to my home theater clearity superb
1,223 of the 1,403 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
30,514 of the 37,304 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
What phones & devices does this charge for me?
S8 Plus, iPhone 8, Fitbit Blaze (once a week) and my Amazon Fire TV when I don't have a power plug to plug it.
Does it fast charge?
Yes, it fast charges the S8 Plus. This means it saves me the time and hassle of connecting with the wall charger.
Had bought it for my Redmi Note 5Pro which has a battery capacity of 4000 mAh.
Now, things to keep in mind:
1. Most important- Capacity of the battery is 20,000 mAh but actual power is 13000 mAh (As claimed by Mi on the website) due to conversion loss.
So technically it should charge my Phone for 3 full cycles, so does it?
The answer is YES, which is a big thumbs up from my side.
2. can simultaneously charge 2 devices (just did a casual test, worked fine)
3. Throughout the week I tested it for my phone only using a single port which triggered Qualcomm 3.0 fast charge & it heated my device (Not very much but acceptable).
I have attached a screenshot of the quick charging icon visible when phone is connected to a single port on the powerbank
4. Bcoz of the bulky size, putting an external cover
29,619 of the 36,660 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
- Good budget phone for any one India.
- Battery life is shockingly good. (ha)
- Phone feels amazing in the hand
- Durability of this thing is on point, designed to last instead of break.
- Speaker sounds not up to mark and even volume.
- Design part I love it very much
- Picture quality not good they given13 MP Rear camera | 5 MP front camera.
- Stock camera software is extremely basic, enough for most users but weak for those looking for those great shots.
- Screen size is not 5.5 inch.
- Processor can get a little hung up every once and a while but it's barely noticeable.
- Phone feels so nice that putting a case on it just feels bad encouraging you not to protect it and you should always use protection.
- It doesn't make me
(noise cancellation is much much better than Redmi 5a)
2) Decent Camera for a budget phone.
3) good for Android smartphone beginners.
4) Can run 3-4 apps in the background without lag/hanging.
5) Fast boot.
6) Good touch response for a budget phone, I find it to extra sensitive. haha
Cons: 1) Bad Video quality for watching movies/ you tube. But I use phone only for calls, whatsapp and sometimes Instagram. I use my laptop to watch movies, so not a big deal for me.
2) Unable to share Internet hotspot to computer/Laptop. But I posted a tip on how to solve this problem in MI community India. All you need to do is download an app called PDANet+ (available in Google play store) in both your phone and computer. Go and check it out.
16,677 of the 20,691 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. copying 1.8gb file from laptop to pendrive speed = 40mb/s average
2. copying 1.8gb file from pendrive to laptop speed = 290mb/s average
3. cut-paste 2.8 gb file from laptop to pendrive speed = 43mb/s average
4. cut paste 2.8 gb file from pendrive to laptop speed = 80mb/s average
p.s (All these results are based while using pendrive in 3.0 usb slot in laptop.)
Also you have to put your finger for support behind the handle to push the p.d into the usb slot otherwise it will slip backwards.
Works out of the box on Android phones. And it's USB 3 and not USB 2, so the speed is a good.
A lot better than purchasing cheap USB OTG adapter and plugging normal pen drives. But it's also good to have a OTG adapter in your arsenal since you might need to connect a normal pen drive some day.
But the problem is it is very small and so, it heats up pretty soon.
15,776 of the 19,548 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
earphones i own
sennisher cx 180
Mi in-ear Basic
1 More Piston fit
and am a audiophile i like vocals and deep bass at the same time
Cx 180 is the worst (i don't know why people are mad about cx 180 but after using Mi in ear basic u will throw sennisher cx 180 i promise that)
sony xb55 has nothing but bass ( no vocals and treble)
1 more piston is the best under Rs. 1000 earphone (give it a time 20-30 days driver burn time)
now lets talk about Mi in ear basic earphone i would say mi in ear is litter brother of 1more piston fit. its sound quality is superb . it has deep bass and good treble. i would say its all rounder.
mic quality is superb bro i recorded audio from its mic and was blown away .they are providing