Top rated products in Drill Tool Kits
864 of the 970 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Two recommendations: manufacturer should provide a more durable and thicker plastic carry-box instead of the cardboard packing-box: AND a better users' manual, with more details, good illustrations / photos, tips and tricks, safety, etc (there are better photos and descriptions on Amazon).
1,559 of the 1,879 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Download TecIdentify or Neoreader APP on a smartphone, scan QR code, validate BOSCH 18 digit safety code automatically.
then you'll get the information.
The one which I got was not showing proper Info.
197 of the 230 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I like the way it was packed and delivered. please find the below points before buying this product.
1. Its mainly for DYI purpose and its very powerful (550).
2. You can drill metal, wood and concrete
3. Steel drill bit is not provided and you can buy from shop depending on your need.
4. This drill can be used as screw driver with the help of the bit holder which is not supplied with the kit.
5. Concrete bit and wood drilling bit are provided and four size 2 mm to 10 mm .
6. The kit supplied can hold more additional tools .
7. Make sure you set proper mode reverse / normal when you drive the screw.
8. Impact mode to drill hard metal and concrete.
Its not having 90 piece of tools mostly they have added 40 screw and its plug which can used for your DYI work.
Do remember that this is front-back hammer action drill, not rotary motion impact tool for screw driving applications. So do not get misguided by it's name. For that you will need a real impact driver.
1. excellent box, infact box is worth 500 alone
2. carbide wood bits (the one in black color) are alone worth another 300
3. good quality, very minimal spark, if you dont want sparks at all, go with battery brushless models. regular drills have regular sparks. (and we've used hundreds)
4. good grip and chord, kit gauge and handle is
Initially I had purchased Alpha drill machine from local market for Rs 650/- but that was not having reverse function however the alignment was perfect while rotating. I had tightened some screws but they will not come out with the same machine. So to remove some screws I had to purchase a machine which was having reverse function. At first I had shortlisted Black & Decker but someone had mentioned in the review that after using for 1 month reverse function was not working so I narrowed my search on either Bosch or Makita. Makita is no doubt excellent quality , made in Thailand & Japenese Company but the one which I had shortlisted was too expensive (Rs 4300)
692 of the 834 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Kit from bosch. Drill itself is very easy to use. And other items also are good if you consider it as a home kit. The number of jobs in a home are not that high so they all serve their purpose well. Have fixed several things such as towel stand, curtain rods with this kit without any difficulty.
If you need any help just go to youtube it will guide u how to drill in tiles,wood,concrete etc.
81 of the 86 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Needed this as a more usable wrench in place of the 19mm stock wrench and a cross-wrench is any day recommended over the single lever unit. Do retain the single lever unit in your vehicle if it doubles up as a cross lever to operate your jack!
148 of the 171 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
And Taparia was a great option. I'm a fan of their products for decades and I was not disappointed with this piece either.
The box is not that hot. Its a relatively poor quality plastic that won't stand up to much use. But I didn't buy this for the box.
The Allen keys are superb and extremely well made. The metal feels good and tough in your hand and should last a long long time.
I love this product. Its perfect for my use and has all the variations of keys that I may need to use.
Economically priced, sturdy, heavy duty item from dependable brand Taparia. Highly recommended.
It's an important tool if you are having bicycle with gears.
358 of the 422 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Purpose: Bike toolkit
1. Tool Quality: 4/5. Will last till rust. Precisely made.
2. Portability: 4/5. Compact and manageable weight. I carry it in my 25 lts saddle bag
3. Gear set option: 4/5. Has almost everything to serve in-case of motorcycle breakdown other than wrenches
4. Carry case: 2/5. Seal flaps are flimsy and will break away if pushed
This is useless now, after refitting it back, it just turns on the axis and still comes off.
I wasn’t expecting this from a Stanley product. Very disappointing- i even doubt the product is genuine or not.
I thought i have a month’s retun for this product but i realised it was just 10 days- i am stuck with this poor quality produt which is just 20 days old.
Stanley, what do i do now? I can’t even contact you guys ...
78 of the 84 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Spring is optional , you can chose whether to use it or not.
So far I'm using it for Sunboard, cardboard, tin, aluminium sheet etc and it has performed flawlessly.
Keep oiling or WD40 for longer life.
If you need cutter for thicker sheets then go for Aviation Snips by Stanley.
278 of the 340 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
9 key set range
Thank you for reading review
Stay fit stay strong
Taparia KI10V Allen Key Set
1 star miss because for sharp edges
256 of the 327 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Made in India and way better than any Chinese crap.
198 of the 240 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Final thoughts-this is 80% show off and 20% handy (useful)...this is a copy of leatherman but not even stands near it...
The plier that comes with the multi tool is actually more comfortable than the regular combination pliers from Stanley.
The knife is very sharp and retains its sharpness for a long time.
The pouch too is durable and good looking.
The only problem is that tiny rust spots have started appearing on the outer shell (See the pictures). But it is not a very serious issue. It can be easily removed using WD-40.
1. Pliers are okay, there is no spring so it is not easy to operate with one hand.
2. Wire cutters are utterly lacking sharpness, I don't think they are sharpened at all tbh, so you will require to do it unless you want to cut wire with only tension force.
3. Blade is having 2" sharp edge, although it was also quite blunt, I had to sharpen it immediately to be usable at all.
4. File is okay, but you wont be able to use too many times as it lacks quality.
5. Small flat head and star head screwdrivers, neither of them really fit into screws, so not good for decent jobs which require some force.
6. Saw is decent enough but is also of only 2" edge length so you wont be cutting anything more than small twigs.
141 of the 172 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1 DRILL AND DRILL BITS
Ok first things first a lot of us know bosch is one of the leading tools manufacturers in the world now about the drill it works on a 600rpm reversible motor the reverse function is not as fast as the forward movement but is more than enough for any tasks you may undertake it is quite heavy but it's well balanced now about the sound it is quite loud but what do you expect it draws power from an 230v 5amp plug point pretty common for any household and reversible function is operated by a small push tab at the bottom near the trigger and you do get an additional handle for more grip and weight distribution I strongly suggest you use it
Health advisory: if the drill bits
This tool make my life very easy , every once should have one at home.
If you are first time buyer buy this full box, once you start working you need all the accessories given in the box and it will make your work easy.
Very good machine , value for money .
2. There is no Keyless chuck supplied.
3. Has no speed preselect switch as mentioned in the manual.
4. As mentioned by other buyers, besides the drill, all other content (whether Chinese or not, no way of knowing) is of mediocre quality.
Amazon seems to have an idiotic policy by which a customer (at least in relation to this seller), cannot get issues sorted out directly. You have to go through red-tape of Customer Service and waste time. The quality of Customer Service reps being mediocre at best.
If I did not have the urgency to use this drill, would have sent it back for a full refund.
519 of the 646 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Plz dont get fooled by fancy packaging of the product coz you are paying much more in the name of so called "Bosh professional kit"
If you leave the boash drill machine aside from the package than every single tool in the kit is low quality.
Right from the measuring tape which is extremely cheap not peculiar of Bosh.
Claw hammer is of extremely low quality.
Knife is totally sadak chap which does not function smoothly.
The only quality thing which stands out in whole kit is Bosh drill machine which you are paying such hefty amount.
I would recommend to go for solo Bosh cordless drill or electric drill but dont spoil your money in the name of whole kit.
Rest is your choice and your need!
248 of the 315 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The handles are sturdy and good for knocks with a wooden or rubber hammer.
36 of the 40 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
But seems good product.
1. Holder is firm and sturdy with nice grip.
2. The tips are magnetized.
3. Good build quality
4. The insulation on flat screw driver is awesome
5. The tester is of good quality as well.
6. 3 flat screw drivers, 1 tester, 1 insulated flat screw driver, 2 Philips screw drivers. Covers up most requirements.
Really Good decent quality for the price.
Note: In the product display, it seems small screw drivers. But they are quite large relatively.
41 of the 47 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. You can lock & hold something in place temporarily. Example - Preventing a crankshaft from rotating while screwing in the bolts by keeping it in place.
2. Metal is Stanley quality but the plastic handle is average.
3. Quite bigger than shown in the pics.
4. Very easy to tighten/ loosen with the tightening bolt which is metal & big.
2. The lower jaw moves sideways a bit. Expected as the jaws are held by bolts.
3. I hardly find any usefulness for that small black lever on the handle.
4. The tightening bolt has textures with round head. You can't use spanner/ wrench but a plier to loosen it first time.
Recommended for DIY folks especially automobile mechanics. Make sure to oil the joints, spring & screw thread for longevity.
120 of the 145 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
386 of the 486 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
This is a real VFM purchase, if you don't want to shell out more money for its cousin, Bosch products - they are made by the same company, but this is the economy brand. Having used Bosch and Black&Decker power tools before, I have nothing to complain about this product.
And, the case is good, too - not some cheapo, chinese thing. Good quality plastic, the clasps are a bit suspect, but I think they will do the job for a long time.
- sturdy buid
- Both forward n reverse functionalities.
- Hammer drill for concrete drilling
- Easy to use controls
- length of the cable is only ~2mts
- Box which comes with it is fragile, thin plastic.
- Lack of descriptive manual.
Haven't tried screwdriver functionality yet, but magnetic holder seems pretty good.
Overall, it's worth buying n a handy product.
60 of the 67 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Happy with the quality and design of the key-set and the well planned storage box.