Top rated products in Cycling
33 of the 33 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
408 of the 512 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Product is as advertised. All specifications match. Even length is 1.25mts approx. Durable, strong material used. Does not rust even if kept under rain. Perfect for vehicle lock but a little long for helmet lock
Its coiling is very retractile. Be careful while trying to straighten it
50 of the 57 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
228 of the 299 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
70 of the 79 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
This awesome set of chain cleaner, lube and brush helps to clean and maintain the drive-chain and keep it in the best condition consuming very little time and energy
I haven't used the brush yet..
One Plus point is that the Motul Chain lube is kinda Transparent and does not leave any residue at the Back Rims, but Royal Enfild Lube leaves a yellow greesy stain on the rims...
61 of the 73 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
-Material is ok ok.it is not thick .it is like thin cotton t-shirt.
-Fitting is perfect.it is little above knee length,perfect for school uniform
-Prize is high compared to material.should be around 450 RS for 6 pcs
104 of the 133 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Really..it feels so different and more over more convenient... I hv increased my ride time and no lower pain at all....I will buy more after a month
One of the easiest things you can do maximize your riding comfort is getting some cycling shorts. Choosing a right choice is a pretty difficult thing.
// COMING TO THE POSITIVES OF THIS PRODUCT //
They have used Polyester (90%) & Spandex (10%) which makes you feel so soft, stretchable and more comfortable. With polyester there is no problem of colour loss even after several washes. It's breathable too.
👉 Good amount of padding
Padding given in this product is so good for this price. I do cycling in the weekends. I'm also a traveller usually do long drives. This padding gives me good comfort.
👉 Fitted as expected
Always choose the correct size, initially you may feel somewhat tightness in the fit, but later after 2 or 3 washes it will fits your body perfectly and provides great comfort. I received the same size what they have mentioned in the size chart.
What is Good:
- The fit was excellent. Its a bit longer than traditional shorts. So it does grip the quads & hams very well. Helps in longer rides - the added support & compression.
- The padding is very good. May not be Brevet grade but should be perfect for city rides. I have done 45-50km rides in this & they held up pretty well. No fatigue whatsoever.
- The Material is spandex based and breathes very well. Moisture wicking to say the least. The mesh material feels natural & light on your skin.
- The circumference around the thighs have this anti slip rubber lining which helps a lot to keep these in place.
35 of the 38 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I wall mounted it so now my cycle hangs on the wall vertically.
Please understand this stand it to hang cycle vertically only it cannot be used to hang it horizontally.
It comes with all the screws that you will need to install it. Installation is very easy you just need a power drill.
I loved this for it's purpose, keeps my cycle from getting damaged save space as you can mount your cycle virtually on any wall in balcony or outside the house. A chain lock can also be put so no body can steal it.
Recommend for purchase..
75 of the 91 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Installation: **** Easy
Product description: ***** received as described
Build quality : **** Good
Value for money : *****
If you are looking for a cycle horn, blindly you may opt for it. Its a VFM if i compare with Hornet and this one is no less than hornet.
Seller King Automotive, was good and promptly deliverd the product in working condition.
(I put adjusted mine for a top seated position, so I could press it with my palm). Experiment with it.
To change the pitch of the notes: Hold for 3-5 seconds. Use two fingers to cover the speaker. Pick the one you want. And SLAM BAAM! That shEyaT in traffic.
(you’ll probably disturb the entire house. Worse if you have a dog. )
19 of the 19 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
30 of the 32 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Absolutely brilliant product with high quality reflecting material
2. Superbly stitched and well adjustable straps
3. rightly fitting for the users
4. Being a MARATHON RUNNER MYSELF, I ORDERED THIS PRDUCT FOR A NIGHT ULTRA MARATHON EVENT ( 50 KMS)
5. THE ADDITIONAL REFLECTOR STITCHABLE WHEREVER WE WANT AND THE EXTRA ARM/WRIST WERABLE REFLECTOR STRAPS ARE TOO GOOD AND REALLY GRET ADDITIONAAL OFFER BY THE SELLER.
Need to get the same product in very large sizes also as it doesn't fit people with large bodies. Now I had to get it cut and add almost a metre of extra reflective material as the size is too small.
2. Quality of the product is good. The buckle seems sturdy and the product will easily last for a couple of years at least.
12 of the 12 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2 caps for multiple use,helps to fill cycle,bike,car football etc
Value for money,Nice product as described,with pressure display
57 of the 69 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
125 of the 148 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
UPDATE (after 1 year & 3 months = original battery still works, about 2500km ridden)
UPDATE (after 1 year & 10 months = original battery still works, about 4250km ridden)
Now I'm thinking of changing the battery. It should increase the brightness like brand new!
Love this brand. Best purchase!!
- Both lights are RED
- Very easy to Install ( 5 second Installation )
- I ride off-road, the band is durable, doesn't break or doesn't get loose, it stays put.
- Great battery life so far
- Perfect for Night Rides
Versatile - Can mount it virtually anywhere you life!
On your bag
On your Helmet
On seat post, handle bar, seat stem
I also used on one handed scooter for a lil friend.
For the price, it is surprisingly good quality!
Has 4 Modes
2. on (forever)
3. blink fast
4. blink slow
- then again off (press the light to toggle modes = simple)
Say hello @
# wonderful light (red)
# i used on my helmet black one
# white onw still confuse where to use
# good blinking light can b seen by long distnce
1. 3 Modes:
1. Normal glow mode
2. Flash mode
3. Flash mode with longer interval
2. It is small but throws good amount of light.
3. 50 hrs of continuous usage and for me it worked more around 70 hrs in flash mode.
4. Holder quality is good and it fits to handle tightly it is expandable strap.
Only one drawback --> Out of two lights one had battery issue, due to which light intensity was low.
I have made a video for this on Youtube. go check it out on my channel Green-Wheels...
22 of the 23 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
31 of the 35 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The build quality is good.
However, it is quite small in size and you will have a hard time using it to pump air with just your hands.
Using it as a floor pump will be difficult because of its small size. Another drawback is the really small air tube length. Do not buy it as a emergency inflator for your car/bike. Also the tiltable handle does not deploy tight in the pumping position and it is not wide enough to be held in two hands.
13 of the 13 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Desi Jugaad: Get a stick from the coconut jhadu. Break about 8-10 small pieces of it just a bit shorter than the size of the screw. Cluster them together and drive them into the hole created by the drill. Make sure they go all the way into the wall and nothing is sticking out. Once the jhadu pieces are in, hammer the screw into place. It will stay put. My bike is 15Kgs and it sits well.
Foldable when not in use.
Scratch resistant rubber cover.
Loved it, recommending for all those in need.
67 of the 86 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars