Top rated products in Computers & Accessories
5,520 of the 6,016 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2. It's proper anti theft bag, with lots of space
3. you can keep your mobile, power bank, charger laptpop, tiffin box all in this bag
4. It can be used for daily office going purpose and as well as for travel purpose.
5. Best part is looks and design are pretty cool. If you are tech savvy like me then this bag is for you.
6. Since material used is of high quality like the outer part cannot be cut by knife, its little bit heavier. But that's ok considering the material used.
7. If you are using this bag in rains specially in Mumbai then buy the bag cover from road gods, as in heavy rains water will go inside the bag, its water resistant not water proof.
Overall fullly satisfied with the purchase. Must buy
1. The build quality is very good and sturdy. Looks like it would last a long time.
2. The anti-theft features are awesome.
3. There are a lot of pockets inside and cable organizers making it lot easier to keep your things neat.
4. The pockets on the strap and sides help a lot in keeping things that I need to access often and quickly.
5. The bag is very spacious, you can use it to store a lot of things in it.
1. Since the opening is in the back sometimes straps get in the way while opening, which can be annoying when you are in hurry.
2. It's a little difficult to reach the side pockets while you're wearing the bag. If you face the same problem it would suggest tying a paracord to the zipper to increase
They also said to give 5 star rating on amazon so as to get free goodies. I gave and send the bill but no free goodies. Anyway for free goodies they might have give a free sipper and I have plenty of them so no problem but one less star for the lies.
3,072 of the 3,295 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Update (November, 2018): After six months from this review date, it's condition is as good as new. I have seen
quality materials. It is also larger than most cheap moue pads u find on the market( like the ones with scenery,quotes,photos etc) and can grip the surface really well because of the unique grip material on the under side of the pad . Highly recommend this mouse pad for gamers !!! Cheers !!!
" Appario "Mentioned - 1 year warranty available just to sell products. If anyone wants I can send Call Recording also. Twitter: @TheCHuN2
14,691 of the 16,481 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
--> Battery Life - 9/10
--> Durability - 6/10
--> Packaging - 8/10
--> Delivery by Cloudtail - 9/10
✔ IN THE BOX
- Logitech Wireless Mouse
- AA Battery
- USB Nano receiver [You have my sympathies Type C users]
- The Design - The sleek red version that I bought looks gorgeous next to my laptop. It's quite eye-catching if that's something you are looking for.
- Battery life is great. I've been using it for almost over a month and still no problems. [That's how you do it Dell WM 126]
- The mouse is quite light.
- Build quality seems sturdy. The mouse has fallen from the table a couple of times and I've not seen any damage to it yet.
- Performance and precision are good. I haven't faced any lags yet with the performance.
- Quite small for my big hands. Extended usage can be problematic
- The cover of the
The battery life on this is awesome, i have been using it for a little over 6 months now and i didn't have to change the batteries yet, so that gives you an idea. The product is also really durable, as i dropped it a few times and except for a few minor scratches its perfectly fine.
Although the price is a little high compared to several cheap alternatives in the market, the reliability and smoothness it delivers is something that you won't be getting else where.
995 of the 1,149 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Charging rate is as promised
iPhone 7- 100% in 1 hour 10 minutes
iPhone X- 100% in 1 hour 30 minutes
570 of the 634 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1) Soft and comfortable compartment inside enough cushioning at chain side.
2) Good horizontal Handle....
3) Belt at the back side to put it on trolley bags during Airport travels...
4) Smooth chains
5) Shoulder Belt...
1) OK - Ok Type Plastic hooks and Plastic rings for shoulder strap, instead the steel one could have earned another extra - star to get 5/5.
2) A little more needs to be done on the Finishing of outside pockets....
3) Less cushioning at bottom side (opposite to chain side) of the bag as compared to chain side.
Just for couple of shortfalls it earned 4/5 from my end. Overall a good buy.
This messenger bag fit that requirement perfectly, but if I wanted to put anything more inside it, then the bag will start to bulge. So I only use it while travelling, so that using the strap I can latch it to my cabin baggage.
It's unfit for daily office use, as it prevents you from carrying anything other than a laptop.
Lastly owner commited me for replacement for this bag in september of 1st week and see 3rd week is on.
537 of the 596 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Sturdiness - Stands are probably made of aluminum or something that's ok but the joints are wobbly
Lightweight - Yeah it's lightweight gave it points on that but it's mdf so DUH!
Durability - I highly doubt it will last over 3 - 4 months and this is me being generous!
And if I actually bought the material myself with actual plywood I bet I could make a table much sturdier than at the same price or less and it " wood " be a much bigger much
4,040 of the 4,623 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Delivery was quick.
Packaging was perfect.
Comes with proper padding from all around plus it gives a classy look.
When I ordered it I was confused whether my 15.6 inch laptop will fit in 15 inch sleeve. It fits perfectly and provides great protection.
As always completely satisfied with the product.
2,701 of the 3,127 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Before, I was in a dilemma whether to buy this product or not, but now, I am fully satisfied with the product.
I have attached photos to cover all modes of operation of the table and measured the table with 20 rupee notes to give a rough estimate of size. Maximum and minimum heights are shown in photos with the help of 1ltr Tupperware bottle as a measuring device.
1. It's lightweight. It weighs not more than 1.2 KG
2. Durability. The table is sturdy and strong to withstand my laptop
3. Build quality. The quality of the wood is up to the mark and the strength of the aluminium struts are also good.
4. Aesthetics. The
2) Stand folding mechanism is very delicate, it looks like it will break in a week.😤😤
3) Height adjustment mechanism is 4 step high adjustment, it is good too. This time it is awesome.👍👍
4) Angle adjustment is ok, it is 3step angle adjustment.🙂🙂
5) Overall weight handling is good. It is perfectly handle my Apple MacBook air.👏👏 I didn't tried other heavy weight 15" laptop, I will update it later.
6) Sometimes stand is shaky, iam afraid laptop may fell down.👎👎😥😥
7) Finally cooling fan is noise less🤫🤫,feels like it is not running. but it is ok.😊😊
8) Overall it is not worth 1600/-👎👎, 500 is high enough for its quality.
If money is not big of a deal for you, perfect table to use on bed (carefully). Using it a bit rough, this table won't last long; couple of months at best! The inbuilt fan to cool a laptop is a good feature though.
I tried to submit a return request today but gave me an option of exchange only. Waiting for CS response about this! Not happy with this purchase.
192 of the 201 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Coming to the product i bought it for my ipad pro 12.9 2018. Pencil is as usual elegant and looks and feel better than the first generation pencil. due to the Matt finish i guess. The magnetic attachment and wireless charging works like a charm. First time pairing is quick & Super easy. You just need to attach the pencil once to the IPAD and follow the instruction. Out of the box you just get the pencil itself and
2,069 of the 2,411 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Best one for carrying lap, accessories and 2 day clothing.
The bag is not so big as it looks. It can carry a 15.6 laptop, chargers and other accessories with all those pockets inside and out.
But there is only ONE COMPARTMENT- big one....
# 2 thin large pockets maybe for some papers or for keeping thin files.
# Pen slots on left, key holder, meshed pocket with zipper, another pocket.
## I have packed two medium size >1000 page books, 4 day clothes, charger and accessories & a 15.6" lap( 2 kg) in separate zipped compartment.
# A top hidden zipper.
# side pocket for water bottle
# beneath which lies a hidden zipped pocket .
# another pocket on other side
# LAPTOP SLEEVE- zipped ( lies independent )
$ Green is awesome and maybe look catchy for some people.
$ gathers some attention!
$ little higher and wider than a 15.6
1) Solid build
2) Separate laptop compartment - blessing during Airport security checks!
3) Top compartment - very useful for sunglasses, chargers, battery, chords et al
4) Side hidden compartment for wallet
5) Hooks and straps on both sides help to adjust shoes (in a small bag and tie around), tripod stand and even a folding bed sued during overnight trecks. I used the backpack for a 3 day treck and the side straps came to great use!
Could have been better
1) The material of top compartment wore out within few months (Picture 1
But then who should buy this ?
a) If you are looking to have a light and weightless bag to carry around considering you already have a big laptop, lunch box, stationery items, and other accessories that you would normally have by default, then this bag is not for you ! Yes the bag itself is quite heavy considering the good amount of padding and the build quality of this product. So ladies and gents believe me when I say this that you do not want to have this bag on your back for very long especially if you are travelling long distances.
b) If you are looking for one bag which helps in you in packing all your clothes, laptop, laptop
357 of the 400 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Give height (duh)
Have access below the screen to route cables and extensions- mouse, keyboard, one USB 3.0 extension and one mini USB extension. underneath it. I will be getting a microphone and a mic preamp (or a field recorder) so the space underneath will be use. I will be upgrade my monitor so I needed a good width.
The end result is excellent. I can
Amazonbasics monitor stand stands out among all the stands due to
3.Bush below the stand to avoid direct contact with metal
5.Really economic:599₹ with discount of 10%.
6.Well built and sturdy
7.Amazonbasics logo on it
Cons: None so far
If you found my review resourceful please click helpful. Thanks in advance.
494 of the 559 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Updating my rating to 4
Smell subsided after couple of days...hence keeping it...:)
MINUS ONE STAR because it has pockets on both of its sides so while using both side pockets, it's not comfortable to place it on flat surface...
Overall, love this one...
1,652 of the 1,948 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
-The build is very sturdy
-The design is awesome and has a premium feel to it
-Has mulitple inclines for different angles to keep the laptop
-You can also go for the no incline which gives the laptop a slightly elevated feel
-Helps ventilation because of its net like design
Cons : Very Heavy, Not at all portable, 2 clips to hold laptop not properly placed and hence makes it uncomfortable while typing.
Buy this only if portability and weight is not a priority. If kept at one place will work fantastically.
Since I had to carry the laptop stand wherever I go, I am returning it as I can't carry such a heavy object along with an already heavy laptop.
1,390 of the 1,666 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Talking about the product, the build quality is awesome. The breathing LEDs are a charm. The mouse is way too smooth. The keyboard keys don't wobble and give somewhat a mechanical feel.
In short, the headline is 100% right. Just go for it !
1. Metal top and thick platic base makes it very strong and minimum deck flex.
2. Raised keycaps and tactile membrane keys. IT'S NOT A MECHANICAL KEYBOARD.
3. Long braided cable with strong USB connector.
4. Decent rubber pads to stop slipping on the desk.
5. Windows lock and RGB light brightness control buttons.
6. Interchangeable WASD and Arrow Keys.
1. Input gets stuck sometimes even if the keys are not stuck. Happens about 4 times in 24 hours on average.
2. Sometimes input is not registered.
3. Keys are not equally tactile. Space bar takes a lot of effort.
4. Only 3 light colour combination, no effects. Forget about software synchronisation.
5. It's not truly backlit, key labels are not visible by the light, only the key gaps are lit.
6. Packaging is bad.
1. Ergonomic and grippy design, easy to hold for medium and large hands.
2. Metal base allows smooth movement and weight to the mouse.
3. 6 buttons - Left/Right/Scroll/DPI/Forward/Backward
1. Although it is a backlit keyboard, you can't see the letters when the room's lights are switched off is very disappointing.
2. Many other brands in this price range (even some cheap ones) offers a water resistant design which is not there.
3. Multimedia keys has to be used in combination with "Function" keys. Separate individual multimedia keys would have been a lot better.
4. Lookwise it does gives a feel of a mechanical keyboard, in terms of typing, although it is smooth, it is way too far from any real (or hybrid for that matter) mechanical keyboard.
5. Warrenty provided by zebronics is only for a year which is too less for a gaming keyboard and mouse combo.
Good things (or advertised) about this combo has already been described by other customers here and
552 of the 654 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The multicolored lighting and change according to the dpi settings of the mouse which offers upto 3200 dpi.
The overall feel of the mouse is really good.
430 of the 515 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
With the laptop, the bag leaves enough room for the charger and office accessories like pen drive, notepad etc. In essence, the bag offers good value for money. Its durability needs to be tested and I will update my product review after adequate usage.
It's been a month I have been using this bag for my regular office commute via local train and auto-rickshaw in Mumbai. I carry a laptop with its accessories, personal use items and office stationery. The bag can bear the load of several people pressing it simultaneously (a situation I frequently encounter when the local train halts at a
I am really choosy and consider a lot before buying... And this did not at all disappoint me... I loved the bag and it worth the money you pay...
6,854 of the 8,427 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
This mouse is so simple and very handy to operate. I have been using this for two months and it feels so flexible to use. The only concern about this mouse is the wire length, the wire is too lengthy so that some times we feel little discomfort but I have adjusted the length to my comfort by tying some band like thing to the wire.
Except that lengthy wire everything looks fine.
just scroll down and look for another if you want to save your time. cheers.
319 of the 371 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Amazon's service as usually excellent. Delivered on time with excellent packaging. Overall very satisfied with purchase. Thank you amazon
Additional cushion lining all around the zip so that once zip is fully closed no area is left without cushion.
Overall a good product quality wise
Not fit for slim/thin laptops as there's lots of room available with laptop inside the bag.
135 of the 149 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
If u are looking for product to safeguard your laptop from dust and others without considering about the look of your laptop,U should go for it.
257 of the 302 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Check the image, I have made an arrow mark to what the problem is. Essentially there is a big slab of wood that is adding structural strength to the table but it constant hits your knee because it's at the same level as the side pillars hence you have sit a little far away from the table. (at least 10-15 cms) which completely defeats the purpose of sitting on a table and actually trying to work on something.
This table is definitely NOT for adults.
I hope I was able to put my message across! Cheers!