Top rated products in Car & Motorbike
1,118 of the 1,239 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Used it for my Royal Enfield Bullet 500 BSIV 2017 Model , believe me the oil performs very well, i never feel like bike is under power, always ready to revv. After driving in heavy traffic for more than 1 hour, bike gives the much better performance than old Liquid Gun and Motul 3000 4T Plus. Awesome oil i will recommend this to every Royal Enfield owners. Because, My RE500 engine sound is slightly reduced and Engine performance is awesome. This oil did some kinda magic and the engine is butter smooth now. Its never easy to decide for such an expensive engine oil but I'm glad I made this choice. Never putting anything else in my RE. At high RPMs, Engine feels so responsive and Higher RPM downshifting is smoother. It reduced Bullet vibration
467 of the 545 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I had used it few times and am extremely satisfied with product.Though it looks small and single barrel but it's very sturdy pump.
1. The objective of such pumps is to top up the pressure and for my wagon r it required only 10-12 pushes to increase pressure from 30 to 35 psi and with absolute ease.
2. It is manual pump so no need to use car battery and can be used easily on two wheeler and filling inflatable toys inside house also.
3. Pump is powerfull, when you pump their is hardly and power required.
4. Very compact.
5. Since it's manual and not electric you will realise that you don't need any auto cut off or pressure set function, you can continuously monitor the rise in pressure.
6. It may look expensive but it's much worthy then similar price electric pump which may develop any electric snag
1. Pump with 67cm hose & analogue pressure gauge (accuracy +/-1 PSI up to 50 PSI)
2. Adaptors (3nos)
- Toy inflator adaptor (plastic)
- Sports ball adaptor (metal)
- Presta valve adaptor (high pressure cycle tyres) (plastic)
• Find these on back side of dial area (pics attached)
3. User Guide
1. Very good quality product compared to those local ones. Quality is just everywhere. Build, design & finish. All 10/10.
2. Effective single cylinder system with effortless pumping by design. Even you can pump it via hand.
3. Manual mechanical operation instead of electrical. So no dependency on power/car battery.
4. Since mechanical, no water damage issue like
Now to the pump. It's of high quality and price I paid quite a justify for the item. I couldn't
114 of the 129 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
So far it did good. Did 300KM drive till now with no major setback. Need to check how it performs above 200 km/h speed. till 150 km/h...unshakable...
Charging is pretty good. Installation was very easy. I liked the mechanism to hold the mobile. It is not spring loaded 4 arms type as the ones available in other products in local markets...instead it has the bolt driven tightening mechanism which is more reliable and sturdy.
I tested my OnePlus with Chevic claw grip on my Royal Enfield 500 cc at 100 kmph and I was surprised. The mobile did not move a millimetre. No vibration or shaking. I felt safe knowing that my mobile was in good grip.
You get an extra fuse, an L or hex key, plastic tags to tie the cable and extra plastic rings of two sizes as washers to hold the stand in place.
Easy to install. You chose whether to connect the cable to battery or not. I haven't done as I don't need the charging as of now (it's summer). Charging on a hot day under open sun will most probably burn your phone.
Attached photos of installed setup.
Don't buy the cheaper ones.
676 of the 814 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Only big drawback i find with the product is the charging cable. Frankly i did not need it but it is not detachable and hence I am forced to tie it up in a bundle behind the mount which is not very appealing to look at. The charging/ usb port should be made detachable so that it is installed only when required. Rest its a great product. Go for it.
The mobile holder and charger.
Review of holder:
It's sturdy. Holds the mobile firmly in bumpy roads. One of best unlike the lesser priced one. If you want a mobile holder, this is mechanically the best.
It looks real ugly. Spoils the look of the bike.
Review of Charger:
The charger works. The wire is long can reach till the battery easily.
The charger cover is flimsy. If you have connected it directly to battery... during rain your electricals might get damaged. Install with switch and fuse. Incomplete and dangerous as charger. Just don't connect the wires. The charger cap screws are of poor quality. It gets rusted in one rain. Once rusted it's an eye sore.
Use it as a holder. Its very sturdy.
Give a thumbs up if this was useful.
84 of the 96 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
My bike had clocked 32000, It's the first time i cleaned my old oil using Liqui Moly flush.
It's a great product. I noticed a lot of difference when i put the new oil(Motul 5100) in my thunderbird.
The throttle was so smooth and linear.
This is a reliable brand.
781 of the 1,025 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Coming to the product, it does what it says. It cleans out your old oil better so that residues of your old oil don't affect your newly changed oil.
1. Plan your oil change
2. Run the vehicle for atleast 10km before initiating the oil change for the oil to become thin
3. Add the 3M oil and run the engine on 1st gear with centre stand on for 15 min
4. Now instantly open the valves and change the oil before the oil temperature comes down
5. Shake the bike from side to side gently to release all left overs from the bike
6. Change the oil filter
7. Close the valves and fill with new oil
8. Wait for 10 to 15 min for oil to seep into the engine
Engine oil after drained has some rusty color not dark black as usual and became very less viscous. Seems flush really done it's effect.
After that used Motul 7100 20W50 fully synthetic that as well for the first time in my entire bikes life.
Now, the results are awesome. Within just 8-10 KM of run engine feels free, no resistance at all, very smooth, gear shifting as well becomes very smooth. Hope this effect remains same after few thousand km of run. Shall update review after few months.
179 of the 223 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Delivery and packing was excellent. Good job Amazon.
169 of the 223 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
The only one thing which sucks is that the polish lasts only a week and if water is splashed on polish parts there exists visible temporary dots, after which u have to rub that surface hardly..
147 of the 193 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Thanks Amazon for quick delivery.
2,467 of the 3,276 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Liquid is not sticky which is good sign.
Shine stays for a week and latter disappears.
Bottle and nozzle poor quality.
MRP is less than the price quoted. Fake price sticker pasted. Couldn't understand how Amazon still quite in such price issues.
Overall its a good product for shiny new look
1,350 of the 1,825 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
• Nice fragrance.
• Spray Bottle is very sturdy.
• Spray Nozzle is made of very good quality.
• Two Spray Modes available:
> Stream Mode (Basically Spray it in the stream for longer range)
> Spray Mode (It spray in a shower format).
• Easy to apply.
• The Results are very good | refer to the attached image of the mat.
• Only need a little amount of spray on the surface to apply.
• Ample amount of the liquid in the bottle.
• Polish last for long.
• Gives a very good darker makeover to plastic parts.
• Protects the surface very well from harmful UV sun rays.
• Doesn't give the oil finish.
• No dust is collect or stick on the surface on which it has been applied.
• Can be used on both outer as well as interior parts of the vehicle.
• Even can withstand the rain for one or two times as
i use anytime ac at my car.so based on it are my result reviews.
72 of the 98 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
126 of the 162 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I feel the High beam is not that brighter as low beam.
The seller will call u after placing ur order and asks ur vehicle model to make sure the size u ordered is a correct fit for ur vehicle.
The H4 fits perfectly to my Alto K10 but most people would face the problem with the small size rubber cover (provided for the stock light) that cannot suit the big size of the body of LED, I make some small cuts and now it's completely fine.
143 of the 201 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
3. Stay better in worst condition as well.
I just had one issue that it stretches little bit more and it looks like that it's out of its comfort zone when you place a phone greater then 6 inches, although this cannot be it's drawback because it's specifications says that it will perfectly fit for 6 inches phone not more then that.
Useful one, you can buy... Just got it, durability is to be proved.. i brought it for my Royal Enfield.
12 of the 12 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
7 of the 7 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
6 of the 6 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
5 of the 5 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It's very easy to install and can causes no trouble.
Used it for long hours of traffic time and have been satisfied with its usage.
This is ideal for all delivery boys.