Top rated products in Bags, Wallets and Luggage
782 of the 861 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
What I loved about AB::
1.Feel::It feels like you are holding a great organiser not basic one
2.Quality::Found no issues howsoever in stitching or anything
3.Compartments:A lot of compartments to hold everything well.
5.Price:699Rs then 10% discount :)
1.Could have made handle bigger
I have given a detailed video review to give you more idea by comparing with Swiss Military Green Unisex Wallet (TW-2)
If you found my review resourceful please click helpful. Thanks in advance.
There is some hard board stuffing to make it stiff. Material is good, finishing is perfect.
Go for it without second thoughts.
Bought it for ₹760 in a lightning deal.
Here are my observations:
1. The product was shipped to me on the date notified in advance without any hassle and follow-ups.
2. The packaging was good. It was in a cardboard box and well packed.
3. It is noticeably big. I would advise people to check its size twice before ordering it as many men don't like that size of the passport holder.
4. Its material is of good quality and the bag is robust. It has, and zip quality is satisfactory. It has a sufficient number of pockets.
5. Though it seems like a durable product, it is not a fancy, and exquisite. It does not look stylish at all.
6. This passport holder is over-priced.
Overall verdict: A durable product but it is
953 of the 1,083 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
1. Great look! A treat for Marvel fans!
2. The straps are stronger and thicker than they actually appear in the photo.
3. Material & build quality of the bag is great!
4. The inner capacity is very spacious...you can easily carry two 1,000-page thick books & a 1 litre water bottle, & still have much space left!
5. The chains are of very good quality & will last long.
6. For those who know Asish Chanchlani- he also owns this bag (if you see the Behind the Scenes of 'Asish Chanchlani Vines', you will see him always carrying this bag in the set):)
7. This is definitely the MOST attractive bag you can buy in this price range.
1. The bag is way TOO MORE attractive than it seems (It might be a pro for you, but for me PERSONALLY, I find it irritating & weird to have people staring at my back whenever I wear
557 of the 662 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
I was worried to carry toiletries because of International flights and etc but this product is amazing.
1. The product is exactly what I saw at the showrooms
2. Tough design, sturdy product. The inside walls have layers to prevent anything like shampoo, body wash to go outside and damage your clothes. Body wash bottles are mostly which leak during long travels.
3. Multiple chains make the inside space very effective. You can carry almost everything inside.
4. Plus points are the side chains with inner pockets for toothbrush, toothpaste, Razor etc.
5. It is a little bulky but I made space already because had seen it before purchase.
Find the review Helpful? Click HELPFUL button below
Go for it. Its worth for 714INR.
With the regular shaving needs, I am able to keep body groomer, electric shaver, trimmer and their respective chargers. Left compartment has plastic layer which makes you able to put toothbrush in it without making other things wet. Its bit oversized than it looks in images, but it is needed. Mesh pockets help to store small items simultaneously keeping them visible and easy to find.
What I loved in SM::
1.Size wise same
3.Waterproof::Both of them took in some water but water didnt get inside and one plastic compartment also
4.Price::Less than AB 714Rs and another 10% discount.
1.Quality::AB has more cushioned compartments
2.Could have made hook area fully zipped to avoid things going out.
3.Hook::Made of same material but AB made of metal hook
4.Material quality::feels so cheap didnt feel anything like a quality product.
5.front compartment::AB More sturdy than swiss military
I have uploaded a video comparison between two. Please look into it
If you liked my review please click helpful. Thanks in advance.
317 of the 368 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Found it to be very useful, as it multiple items together and that also hassle-free.
- Easy to carry
- Less space requirement
- All in one package: You can keep passport, credit/debit cards, cash/coins very easily.
- Bit thin it is, could have made it thicker. Otherwise when something will run over it, everything inside it will be ruined(telling from my personal experience at airport).
1,485 of the 1,813 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Leather and material quality is genuine.
Stylish professional design and smudge-free elegant exterior.
It Can Easily Hold 13 Credit OR Debit Cards, ID Cards And Bank Cards in 13 Slots.
It also can be used to hold currency notes as well.
It is Small, thin and compact.
It is easily Fits in jacket or pants pockets.
If you are a girl then it can be easily fit in a purse or briefcase sleeve seamlessly without steel scratching .
It can be excellent gifts for your loved ones.
Keep Your Card Clean And Tidy.
Protect Your Card Against Scratching And Other Damage.
Go for It. This it totally a value for money product.😍
Must buy 🥰
When I received the product I was happy, but the packaging disappointed me. The first impression of the leather quality seemed okay, the internal did feel genuine but not the outer shell. This purely looks a processed leather feeling so there is a doubt is genuine leather.
Coming to the actual usage, if you want this to put in less than 8 cards it would work. However, I if you want to put all 13 cards in the slot it is a big design flaw, not only it adds bulk but the button strap does not close at single instance. You need to apply pressure to close it.
For me this is seriously not tested for 13 cards and I would not recommend anyone who plan to use all the slots.
Another issue is handling, it
603 of the 722 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
465 of the 566 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Stitch quality is not good. Got it for 1750₹
Not worth the money
321 of the 394 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Shall change the rating to five or one after one month of use. The zip quality is not up to mark at first look.
Rest, it's of perfect size, not cumbersome like most of other passport holders. It has just about enough space for two passports, cash/coin of foreign currency, cards etc.
Same product one gets in onboard shopping or AVA stores of Air India at much higher price, close to the MRP.
239 of the 274 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
2. Zips are super smooth.
3. Excellent Stitches.
4. Two small compartments and one main compartment is very useful.
Finally bought this for 360₹..
Has 3 zips and has 2 sections in the main one
The strap is adjustable and convenient
69 of the 75 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Lovely cover, Beautifully personalise, the colour which has been showed in the pic you vll get exact colours. No colour differents
Quality vise Superb 👌🏻👌🏻 Do order it Guys 😬😬 You vll just Loved it . Thank you so much Amazon for getting dis product.. how I want it.
162 of the 195 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Built quality is good. Has 3 pockets.
Handy for office going persons carrying a note book, umbrella, bottle, phone charger headphones, some snacks.
I even carry a set of gym clothes.
Who want to buy this product... Jst Buy it...
93 of the 106 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Overall happy with the purchase.
226 of the 276 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Someone had put a lot of thought in the bag design. The pouches are conveniently arranged. It is a laptop bag, but I have purchased as my daughter's schoolbag - and she loved it. If one needs to carry a power bank for the cellphone, (s)he prefers to keep it inside the bag. For this, an extension cable is provided inside the bag. There are pockets where different sizes of power banks. See the second image with labels
First glance sense of durability: 8/10
Convenience (size, pouches): 9/10
Material: 9/10 (of course compared to the price. One can spend more to get better material)
Value for money: 8/10
Cons: Low protection for laptops - especially at the bottom.
But after 1st wash u will find it's true Colour..
Stitch is good.. since it's Canvas it has to be washed.. and it's 100% Non water proof..
So u can't use it when it's raining.. space is little less.. and if you are planning for a laptop bag then please don't even think of buying it.. because the sponge used inside moves down to the bottom of the bag.. making it not a laptop bag.. but just a dump in bag.. look stylish.. but no use...
217 of the 265 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
84 of the 95 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
It can also be used for keeping mobile phone, glasses etc.
As it's vertical size is more than width... It's deep. But, accessing can be better if they change design to horizontal it could be better and elegant.
Stitching can be better. Plastic buckle looks el-cheapo and may break anytime. One star less.
One more star less for sending green, while I ordered red one.
212 of the 261 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Exact color received and good material...
Packaging too good...
18 month warranty...
I got this bag 299 during sale...
180 of the 218 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
103 of the 119 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
Importantly its a good non-leather cover option for buyers who don't like leather based products.
As a security option i pasted a Tag8 sticker on the back side.
a. The first page and the last page is the details of the owner and the address itself.
b. The second page and the second last page are the details of the owner and the address.
So if yours is former, the pages will get inside the flaps of these covers and you might be asked to take it out for proper viewing. In that process pages might tear out. So be careful.
160 of the 194 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars
89 of the 104 reviews are 4-stars or 5-stars